A Haiku for Pingu

OsRavan

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1325230161' post='2889076']
I could have sworn this treaty already existed.

Either way, congrats.
[/quote]

You might be thinking of the one with FEAR from a few weeks back. Or maybe not, I don't know, I'm just a cat.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Kongo Jack' timestamp='1325231008' post='2889080']
Never cared for haiku's, or those who use them, but this is something strange. I tell ya what.
[/quote]

Just as well we've chosen different paths, I s'pose...

Edited by O-Dog

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1325360201' post='2889652']
Well if you can't get a GOONS treaty past the electorate, Europa's just as good. Who deserves credit?
[/quote]

I'll admit it was I who wanted the GOONS treaty. I had to settle for Europa. :(

Edited by Omniscient1

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1325436003' post='2890053']
[insert witty retort to Schattenmann's witty remark]

Congrats to two fine alliances on getting closer and putting pen to paper. May this be a prosperous relationship. :)
[/quote]
Who's being witty? It's no secret (at least not to me) that OsRavan tried very hard to get a treaty with GOONS, and failed to gain the support of the membership (and I suppose Senate, since it didn't happen). How very slick of him to get one with Europa instead [b][i]if [/i][/b]it was his idea, which is why I asked. If I wanted a treaty with GOONS but my membership detested them, Europa's a good alternative.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1325480684' post='2890419']
Who's being witty? It's no secret (at least not to me) that OsRavan tried very hard to get a treaty with GOONS, and failed to gain the support of the membership (and I suppose Senate, since it didn't happen). How very slick of him to get one with Europa instead [b][i]if [/i][/b]it was his idea, which is why I asked. If I wanted a treaty with GOONS but my membership detested them, Europa's a good alternative.
[/quote]

Good analysis considering what information you have to work with but this treaty/friendship has been in the works since I have been in ODN. Note that Pingu's has had that honorary Europa membership sig for a long time.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1325481111' post='2890431']
Good analysis considering what information you have to work with but this treaty/friendship has been in the works since I have been in ODN. Note that Pingu's has had that honorary Europa membership sig for a long time.
[/quote]
I don't know when you were in ODN; OsRavan was trying for a GOONS treaty in October 2010.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1325481558' post='2890445']
I don't know when you were in ODN; OsRavan was trying for a GOONS treaty in October 2010.
[/quote]

~6 monthes ago. So nvm, I didn't realize the OsRavan/GOONS thing you were talking about was so long ago (as this is the first I've heard about it).