MDoAP between Confederacy of Democratic Indian States and The Democratic Republic of Gallifrey

Isaac MatthewII

[quote][b]To: Alexander Leclerc
Subject: USAN[/b]

Altough Vicidalia cannot say that it is without fault itself, the continuing tensions between [u]nations[/u] in South America and also between such nations and the outside world, worry us. Such matters should not be left unattented. South America becomes more and more of a powder keg and if USAN doesn't resolve some things soon, it may be the last thing we all do, especially if we get mail from the Khagan of Tianxia. Vicidalia would ask the Lunar Republic as the oldest and most respected nation on the continent and in USAN to please convene a summit to work out solutions soon. Else it could grow unbearable.

With regards,

[i]Charlotte de Nouvelle-Châteaudun[/i]
[b]Ministre des Affaires Étrangeres, Commerciales et Coloniales[/b][/quote]

OOC: It is due.

[b]OOC:[/b] This doesn't mean I can ask for a summit. You asked what I would do if !@#$ hits the fan. Here is the answer. Now I'm waiting wether or not Lynneth will convene one. Else I'll ask Patrick or Neo Roma. Whoever of them accepts can open a topic, send out invitations and USAN settles it in a diplomatic manner without all this. And I would now ask you to please stop posting as I do not want to get killed before Lynneth was on. Or go on and I plead for timewarping you out of USAN, because if something causes a war in SA, then it is the New Panama disaster, or Zoots anti-colonial conspiracy, but not Gallifrey pissing off half the Eastern Hemisphere.

Edited by Evangeline Anovilis

[quote name='Triyun' timestamp='1325218659' post='2888979']
Dispatch to The Lunar Republic

I have no desire to get involved in wack-a-mole in South America Miss Leclerc but it appears some of the newer South American Nations are determined to insert themselves into Asian Affairs and then cry for diplomacy after they've committed their offenses. Our forces will withdraw from the theatre as soon as this situation is resolved in whatever way it can be.
[/quote]
[b][Reply to Tianxia][/b]

"Thank you for notifying us. We will try and take appropriate steps regarding these certain nations."

_________

[b][Note to Gallifrey][/b]

"We suggest you do not sent forces into a nation you have a treaty with unless treaty obligations of defense have been invoked.
As you have seen, some nations take such movements very seriously. On that note, if you have foreign troops in your territory, please get those whom they belong to to remove them."

[quote name='Evangeline Anovilis' timestamp='1325220706' post='2888996']
[b]To: Alexander Leclerc
Subject: USAN[/b]

Altough Vicidalia cannot say that it is without fault itself, the continuing tensions between nations in South America and also between such nations and the outside world, worry us. Such matters should not be left unattented. South America becomes more and more of a powder keg and if USAN doesn't resolve some things soon, it may be the last thing we all do, especially if we get mail from the Khagan of Tianxia. Vicidalia would ask the Lunar Republic as the oldest and most respected nation on the continent and in USAN to please convene a summit to work out solutions soon. Else it could grow unbearable.

With regards,

[i]Charlotte de Nouvelle-Châteaudun[/i]
[b]Ministre des Affaires Étrangeres, Commerciales et Coloniales[/b]
[/quote]
[b]To:[/b] Charlotte de Nouvelle-Châteaudun
[b]From:[/b] Alexander Leclerc
[b]Subject:[/b] Re: USAN

"Such a Summit is overdue in our belief.
We will host it."

Alexander Leclerc,
Second Speaker of the Republic

Edited by Lynneth