MDoAP between Confederacy of Democratic Indian States and The Democratic Republic of Gallifrey

Isaac MatthewII

[center][IMG]http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z471/Razgriz241/RPFlag-1.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af349/Isaac-Johnson/newgallifreyflag.png[/IMG][/center]

[center][b][i][u]Both signatories agree to the following treaty for mutual benefit.[/u][/i]

[list]
[*]Both signatories agree to defend eachother in the event of any nation becoming hostile without provication on the other in any way shape or form.
[*]Signatories agree that defense can be in any form from sanctions to aid or military action.
[*]Both signatories agree that defense is not nessisary if a signatory was the initial aggressor but it is encouraged to do so.
[*]Both signatories will post 300 troops in the other signatories country in a city of the respective nations choice.
[*]Both signatories agree to build a port in their land specifically for use of the other signatory.
[*]A warehouse will also be posted in each signatories nation.
[*]In the event that either signatory wishes to leave the treaty a warning of 48 hours must be given.
[/list][/b][/center]

[u][b]Signed for the Democratic Republic of Gallifrey.[/b][/u]

[i]Theta Sigma Lord President of the Democratic Republic of Gallifrey[/i]

[u][b]Signed for Confederacy of Democratic Indian States[/b][/u]

President Helmuth Kline of the Confederacy of Democratic Indian States

Edited by Isaac MatthewII

"This is the second time that Gallifrey has involved itself, rather quickly, in Asian affairs. We do hope that you have not tried to force the new regime in the Indian Confederacy to recognize your movements. This treaty has been proclaimed very quickly, you can rest assured that the Horde will be monitoring this situation."

-Theresia von Hapsburg, Grand Empress of the Horde of Tianxia

Well as Gallifrey would let the world know these troops are diplomatic and will not leave the port as before.Secondly the reason we signed so quickly is we are fans of the Indian region and would like to see them defended as they are so small. As everyone knows Gallifrey seeks only peace and prosperity and nothing else.

OOC:hes a friend of mine from my alliance....

"I would like to assure the nations of Asia that there was no threatening or forcing involved in the signing of this treaty. Our government signed it on our own free will."

-Helmuth Kline, President of the Confederacy of Democratic Indian States

"I am more concerned with the thought that people think Gallifrey is the kind of nation that would force anything. We are diplomatic that is it. We dont even post troops in our capital because its a diplomatic capital. Since day one Gallifray has done nothing aggressive."

Theta Sigma Lord President of Gallifrey

Edited by Isaac MatthewII

Gallifrey's meddling in Asian Affairs has not gone unnoticed. Therefore I will be ordering a guided missile warship always within range of the Gallifrey capital.

Regards,

Yuan Jia

[b]Movements:[/b]

The [i]TSS Yuan[/i] Xia II Class Super Dreadnaught has been dispatched to conduct manuvers off the Gallifrey Coast.

Edited by Triyun

"We kindly ask the Khagan of the Tianxia to please handle the issue diplomatically. After all, the wise man knows better than to react to the taunts of a small child. We can see the point in diplomatic and economic sanctions, but we would hope that the great Khagan does not use his force to punish Gallifrey before he contacted USAN to take care of such issues. In order to show our good will, we will send an emissary to your court in Ehestadt with our next caravan."

A ship was prepared to be sent to the trade post to transport fine coffee, sophisticated and well-crafted golden jewelry and precision rifles of the Vicidalian courts own gunsmith, together with various other presents, like rum, tobacco and pepperoni. All destined to appease the wrath of the East.

OOC: Altough it is not unheard of, I wouldn't state it like that if a treaty is just due to OOC friendship. I'd just be quiet and try to find some IC reason.

Edited by Evangeline Anovilis

"We would like to propose that a diplomatic summit be held in our capital about this treaty and the tensions that have arisen with it, so as to avoid any conflicts for the time being."

With this two diplomats were dispatched to both DROG and Tianxia with messages to the government.

[b]Private Messages[/b]
[quote]TO: Tiaxian Government

I would like to invite Tiaxia to a diplomatic summit in our capital city to discuss our treaty with DROG and the tensions that have been created because of it before hostilities break out. Please consider this.

Regards,

President Helmuth Kline[/quote]

[quote]TO: DROG Government

I would like to invite DROG to a diplomatic summit in our capital city to discuss our treaty with your country and the tensions that have arisen because of it before hostilities break out. Please consider this.

Regards,

[quote]TO: DROG Government

I would like to invite DROG to a diplomatic summit in our capital city to discuss our treaty with your country and the tensions that have arisen because of it before hostilities break out. Please consider this.

Regards,

To:President Helmuth

I would happily attend this meeting I am glad to see at least one nation in this world is still using some form of civility.

Le Royaume de la Lumière is similarly concerned with the placement of foreign troops in neighbouring lands. Following our allies lead we will also be sending a small force, the 4th CVBG, to the Abrolhos Bank, outside of Sao Mateus. From their they will coordinate with allied forces.

The Royal Palace

"Majesty, why are we sending an entire CVBG?"
"Because I was bored and I how else are my men going to 'see the world' when they enlist if I don't send them on extravagent world tours of force projection?"
"Point made, your Majesty."

[quote][center]Dispatch from the Khagan of Tianxia[/center]

Non-allied vessels of South American Origins would do well to remember that Asia will not permit the establishment of military forces within Asia without our consent. This attempt at establishing a forward operating base tries my patience. If you wish to provoke a contest of military influence and power with the Horde and its allies we are quite willing to meet this. Otherwise, nations should stick to their own boundaries, less they wish to get into conflicts they are not prepared to deal with. [/quote]

[quote][center]Dispatch to the Nova Romans[/center]

Tianxia is offering to supply several squadrons of 5.5 generation air units, we anticipate the activation of our mutual optional aggression and defense pact in the event that this encroachment on Asian Affairs is not changed. We've dispatched reserves of sixty high performance EF-50 electronic attack capable long range stealth fighter/ interceptors and sixty F/A-47 multi role stealth fighters. Additionally eight super cruise capable Tu-160 Sinos will be transfered with upgraded radar and external launch capability. We anticipate this force should arrive within forty eight hours.[/quote]

[quote][center]Dispatch to The Lunar Republic[/center]

I have no desire to get involved in wack-a-mole in South America Miss Leclerc but it appears some of the newer South American Nations are determined to insert themselves into Asian Affairs and then cry for diplomacy after they've committed their offenses. Our forces will withdraw from the theatre as soon as this situation is resolved in whatever way it can be.[/quote]

[quote][center]Dispatch to Vicilidia[/center]

We have no interest in getting involved in the Affairs of South America. But your members should not be dispatching forces to Asia on a regular basis without speaking to Asia. They will be dealt with harshly as they seem unable to learn basic lessons. If they learn such lessons we will deal with them in a more civilized fashion. Till then they face the anger of the Horde.[/quote]

Edit:

This matter is considered resolved as soon as the South American troops have all level Asian air space.

Edited by Triyun

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1325218634' post='2888978']
mabye you are not in touch with news. THE TROOPS ARE WITHDRAWN....mabye you got that.
[/quote]

[quote]FROM: RdlL Ministry of Foreign Affairs
TO: the Democratic Republic of Gallifrey
SUBJECT: RE: WITHDRAWL
BODY:
You have shown repeated ill thought out interest within our region, now we are taking an interest in yours.[/quote]

Neo Roma requests that Gallifrey remember to respect the independence of Asian affairs as it gives other regions reasons to interfere in the affairs of other South American nations. Failure to respect their independence will be brought up to the USAN by Neo Roma.

Edited by jeff744