Change in Leadership

Joel James

[quote name='Voodoo Nova' timestamp='1325215583' post='2888937']
"New Cambodia is an internationally recognized nation."
[/quote]

Not by Gallifrey and still the same why is the international sector thinking of this more then a terrorist act he is attacking innocent civilians for political means that is the definition of terrorism he is a terrorist.

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1325215737' post='2888939']
Not by Gallifrey and still the same why is the international sector thinking of this more then a terrorist act he is attacking innocent civilians for political means that is the definition of terrorism he is a terrorist.
[/quote]

"If your citizens break the laws of another country while residing in that country, they are under that nations laws for punishment for the crimes they committed there."

[quote name='Voodoo Nova' timestamp='1325216018' post='2888945']
"If your citizens break the laws of another country while residing in that country, they are under that nations laws for punishment for the crimes they committed there."
[/quote]

You do not even have proof of these citizens doing anything more then enjoying a vacation. Give me proof and i may consider other forms of obtaining my citizens then by force.

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1325216186' post='2888948']
You do not even have proof of these citizens doing anything more then enjoying a vacation. Give me proof and i may consider other forms of obtaining my citizens then by force.
[/quote]

"You are attempting to meddle in the internal judicial system of a nation when you should be act diplomatically."

"You might as well come try and get them. We aren't giving back terrorists to a nation of terrorists. We love our neighbors far too much to do something so stupid."

-Suvah, Slayer of Terrorist

Suvah has broken diplomacy and it is an international issue so yes we want proof and would appriciate other nations staying out of our business unless you have a preset reason to be talking.

"I would like to point out that the only thing that these people did was enter the country on vacation. Any confessions given are most likely due to, and I quote: 'Being beaten out of them with the help of a crowbar', which is nothing more than to get the torture to stop."

-President Helmuth Kline, CDIS

OOC:there is no proof of Gallifreyan citizens in Cambodia and this is godmoding and is against the rules.

IC: after review we have found none of our citizens ever stepped foot in Cambodia. That said our borders are closed to Cambodia to avoid a mishap like this from happening again.

Edited by Isaac MatthewII

[b]International Warning[/b]

"We have been leaked several freely given confessions by the DROG terrorists that indicate a plot between their faction and their home government to begin attacking nations in North American and Asia with chemical weapons."

-The New Cambodia Herald Tribune

OOC: Way to prey on the ignorant newbie TBM.

IC: "Though we wait on confirmation from Gallifrey, we find the self declared behavior of Cambodia deplorable and worrisome. As a temporary precaution the following action is to be taken.

i) We are putting a travel ban on any and all Avalonians destined for Cambodia, and banning Cambodians from entering Avalon.
ii) We are banning Avalonian industry and citizens from trading with or engaging on commerce with Cambodia."

Edited by iamthey

[quote name='iamthey' timestamp='1325220931' post='2889003']
OOC: Nice godmode TBM, he never RPed his citizens in your country and he never consented to the RP. Way to prey on the ignorant newbie.
[/quote]

OOC: I never said they were his citizens. I said Drog Suspected Terrorists. Though I can understand the confusion.

IC:

"I wasn't aware that New Cambodians needed to visit a benighted backwater like Avalon in the first place. Carry on with your bad ol' selves."

-Suvah