Request from The Democratic Republic of Gallifrey

Isaac MatthewII

[center][IMG]http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af349/Isaac-Johnson/newgallifreyflag.png[/IMG][/center]

The Democratic Republic of Gallifrey would like to request the building of new technology with The Solar Kingdom.We are planning on building a navy and are asking for help with new corvette class ships.

Edited by Isaac MatthewII

King Simon Bolivar will gladly authorize the project build you a class of Corvettes. I have just finished plans on a new class, and construction is under way. How many Corvettes would you like? My country is building some for oursleves while we build yours, so I would like to know how many you want to set up a suitable time frame.

Edited by Joel James

Corvettes being relatively small and due to the large amount of workers in the shipyard, construction of the Corvettes were under way. The Solar Kingdom Corvettes were finshed beforehand, so they were sent to DROG due to war needs. Two shiny new Corvettes should reach DROG in 3 hours.