The Indepent State of Florida

ishabad98

OOC: Per [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=105517&view=findpost&p=2889703"]this post[/url].

IC:

The intelligence operatives at Fort Central succeeded in tracing where the transmissions from the foreign "government" were coming from. Immediately, two Predator drones launched missiles at the building. This should effectively kill the leadership of this "government" and end the war.

OOC: isha, you need to post casualties from all my attacks in my previous post.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='ishabad' timestamp='1325367790' post='2889709']
Bob lopol fastly called a man in Florida named Pablo Fernandez and said u are the emperor but u better hold election or u will die like me. Pablo called the leaders of pravus ingruo and asked will you monitor our elections.

Ooc: 150 planes 160 tanks and 1500 troops
[/quote]

OOC: Wiped.

[quote name='ishabad' timestamp='1325367790' post='2889709']
Bob lopol fastly called a man in Florida named Pablo Fernandez and said u are the emperor but u better hold election or u will die like me. Pablo called the leaders of pravus ingruo and asked will you monitor our elections.

Ooc: 150 planes 160 tanks and 1500 troops
[/quote]

OOC: Okay, seriously, this needs to stop, Ishabad, there is little to no way that Bob knew that those missiles were coming in, one of the reasons why missiles from drones are used today, is because they are a stealthy way, and have very little to no warning prior to the strike. This post needs to be modified accordingly, or it will be retconned.

[b]Annoucement from Charlestone[/b]

The people of the East-American Union are concerned of the possible threat of rogue military gangs attacking Pravus Ingruo's soldiers. Seeing as the military was obviously in support of their tyrant leader, will they not attempt to defend their honor by continuing to fight? Will they still attack federal soldiers? We call for the Florida military to lay down arm's and surrender.

Dmitry and Natasha’s car broke down just outside of Miami’s Buena Vista neighborhood. They walked along the main street with other Russian nationals while the sound of distant explosions boomed in the distance. They marched like soldiers as they desperately attempted to escape the devastation. A giant funnel of black smoke billowed from the city center. They all gasped from the horror of it. What was once Paradise on Earth had been transformed into Hell.

“Do you think we’ll make it to Aventura?” Natasha asked Dmitry.

“Of course we will, we’re already halfway there. There is no need to be afraid. We just need to stick together to get home. The government would not abandon us now when we need them the most.”

When they reached a nearby gas station they found it engulfed in flames. Charred and smoking corpses were strewed around. The smell was an awful reminder of the horrors of war. Natasha crossed herself as they passed by the gruesome scene. The corpses looked like they had suffered great pain before they died. Natasha could only imagine the level pain that must come with being burned alive. She thought of Uncle Oleg; did he suffer like these people or was his death quick and painless? She was horrified by the thought of her dear old uncle suffering.

“Dmitry, what kind of animal would do this to people? One moment everything is peaceful and then hell erupts.”

“Americans are brutal and violent people. It’s what you expect from a country that tried to police the world.” Said one of their fellow Slavorussian refugees. “Now all the violence they have perpetrated on the world has been turned back on themselves. How the mighty have fallen.”

“You can’t possibly mean that!” Dmitry responded.

“And why not? Americans are the most evil people in the world. They exploit everyone! The pain and destruction they have sewn throughout the world is being paid back to them tenfold. They are only getting what they deserve.”

“Who are you to say what they do and do not deserve? Are you God? Nobody deserves to die like that!” Dmitry shouted as he pointed to the blackened bodies. “I fought in Lithuania during the Russo-Nordic Wars. They burned down those ancient forests and killed hundreds in the same way these poor souls have died. But I would not wish this fate on even them. If you hate America so much, then why are you here anyway?”

“I am a freedom fighter. I make it my business to fight American oppression wherever it is from Baghdad to Moscow and even in the belly of the beast. It is my calling, my divine purpose.”

Dmitry took Natasha’s hand and began walking again. “Do not walk with us stranger. You are not welcome with us anymore.”

The man stood alone with the heat from the flames licking his back. “We shall see about that.” He announced cryptically.

[quote name='Joel James' timestamp='1325362502' post='2889673']
OOC: Who would be willing to sell weapons to a nation that uses them to kill their own soldiers? Who would sell weapons to a government and a nation that they do noy recognize? Why would I sell you weapons when you asked me for my help in the war against SMH yesterday? Is it really that hard to figure out ishabad? You should have left when you had the chance. You want weapons, but you are not even fighting anymore.
[/quote]
OOC: I once thought about selling Sarin for the fun, but then I wanted to keep my nation and the buyer was unaware how to use it right.

Florida has not surrendered. The rogue foreign government pretending to rule over Florida has surrendered. Our terms are these: leave Florida, renounce all claim to governance over the people of Florida, and never return upon pain, and we do mean pain, of death. Or you can simply die now, every last one of you. Your choice.

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1325394711' post='2889875']
"I dont understand why this bloody awful war is continuing with no diplomatic means in the first place from PI and now that there is a surrender in place PI still refuses a new VOTED IN government. End this war and allow rebuilding to begin, please." -Theta Sigma
[/quote]

There is no voted in government because elections never took place. Please try to educate yourself on a conflict before weighing in with a worthless opinion regardless.

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1325395729' post='2889884']
Is that not a vote?
[/quote]

And when would this vote have taken place? In the two days since they've come to power? Why were there no citizens going to the polls? When would they have gone? When they were getting bombed? You, sir, are a fool.

"You are basing things off of speculation who do you say rules them unless they were voted in that time period. Its not like theres plenty of people left after of this war to shove through the polls. Unless there is proof from PI stating that there wasnt a vote this war is as pointless as this argument."

OOC:godmoding?or some sort of idiocy?

Edited by Isaac MatthewII

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1325396807' post='2889897']
"You are basing things off of speculation who do you say rules them unless they were voted in that time period. Its not like theres plenty of people left after of this war to shove through the polls. Unless there is proof from PI stating that there wasnt a vote this war is as pointless as this argument."

OOC:godmoding?or some sort of idiocy?
[/quote]

OOC: I have troops in Florida, who have been there the whole time, so I would know ICly whether or not there had been a vote.

IC:

No, this is not based off speculation. Imperial troops were still in Florida before these foreigners came in and decided to set up shop. We have troops in the two largest cities, Orlando and Miami. Elections are complicated things, they are not things people simply set up in less than a day. There was never any evidence seen by our troops or local media that elections took place. You can ask them yourselves. Our troops are with a crew in Miami as we speak. As for not being enough people left, there are plenty left. Florida has tens of millions of people living there. The bombing run in Miami killed a few thousand. While a horrid move by the foreigners and regrettable that our forces were not able to stop it, it certainly does not diminish the population enough so that there is no one to "shove through the polls". We have plenty of proof for our arguments. Where is yours?

The Admiral Kolchak and the Amber Empress would successfully oversee the rescue of Slavorussian nationals from Florida. When the completed their mission both ships would return to their maneuvers with the rest of the fleet in the North Atlantic Ocean until the spring thaw when their rotation ends and they can return to Murmansk.

[img]http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2009/04/01/dining/01goat_600.jpg[/img]

Molly's Goat uses her amazing quantum teleportation abilities to appear on Ishabad's desk. Once there the goat takes a rather profound deposit upon the desk before eating the documents labeled, "Classified". Molly's Goat does note that the documents appear to be written in crayon as well.

After feasting on a glorious meal of classified state secrets, the goat flits away between dimensions to go eat some of Jed's flowers.