Help Wanted

Joseph Black

Founding an alliance is difficult in this day and age. Founding an alliance for the expressed purpose of being the best is even more difficult for that purpose, I am seeking 6 individuals who can be active on the forums, IRC, and in game. These individuals will need to have a strong desire to be the top in the game, willing to do anything it takes to achieve that goal, understand or willing to learn the necessary aspects of the in game mechanics, not limited to; War, trade, nation building, and wonders. Generally these individuals will need to know how to play or be willing to follow instructions.

More positions will become avalible these 6 starting positions will encompass the government of the project alliance, for more information or to schedule an interview please either pm me, or message my nation located [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=396041"]here[/url].

Edit-

The quest is almost impossible, the risks are great, failure ends in disaster, but for those few souls brave enough to take on this endeavor the rewards will be immortality in our realm.

Edit-

This has been updated to try and help resolve any misunderstandings.

Edited by Muddog

[quote name='TheApollo' timestamp='1325166105' post='2888522']
How about joining a great starting alliance, like mine, The College of Winterhold (www.winterhold.net) (#TCW) Check us out..

If not...

I wish you all the luck with your alliance Muddog! o/ o/
[/quote]

Thank you for the offer, however I must decline. This is not an alliance of the usual sort and using your alliance to achieve these ends would not only be underhanded, but it wouldn't work. Good luck with your alliance and I wish you all the best.

[quote name='Muddog' timestamp='1325216136' post='2888947']
Thank you for the offer, however I must decline. This is not an alliance of the usual sort and using your alliance to achieve these ends would not only be underhanded, but it wouldn't work. Good luck with your alliance and I wish you all the best.
[/quote]

Thanks, Thought I'd give it a try.

GOOD LUCK Bro!