Resource Glitch

Thundercats

If you mean that you're missing the bonus resource [b]Construction,[/b] it's not a glitch. Construction requires not only aluminum, iron, lumber, and marble, but also a [b]technology level of 5 or greater.[/b] Buy some more technology and it'll show up :)

[quote name='Guppy Fish' timestamp='1325096313' post='2888055']
If you mean that you're missing the bonus resource [b]Construction,[/b] it's not a glitch. Construction requires not only aluminum, iron, lumber, and marble, but also a [b]technology level of 5 or greater.[/b] Buy some more technology and it'll show up :)
[/quote]

Its more than that bonus construction but others as well lol. But thanks, I will have to add tech now.

Oh, I didn't notice that you're also missing a whole lot more :P

Microchips, construction, and radiation cleanup are all missing due to a lack of tech.

[b]Scholars[/b] is missing from a lack of [b]literacy rate,[/b] so you'll have to add quite a bit of tech/schools and universities to get that one. I'd say you don't need to worry about getting scholars at the moment, though, and build your nation infrastructure-wise first :)

Yes, many bonus resources have a tech requirement. You can read more in the [url="http://www.cybernations.net/about_topics.asp#Resources_&_Trades"]Information Index[/url]. Not a glitch, closing.