Little Miss Neat

isolde

[center][img]http://images.tgecn.com/mop/Stamps&Banners/OA.png[/img][/center]

[b]Routine Business [/b]

[i]First:[/i] It is all my pleasure to extend an invitation to any alliances that want to get to know TGECN better, have some fun, friendly banter and whatnot to come sign up on our boards [url=http://TGECN.com]here[/url] or visit us in #TGECN on Coldfront.

[i]Second:[/i] Embassy cleanup time, the following are just gathering dust and I hate dusting even with a bottle of Mr pledge and a swiffer mop so you guys have a week or so to come post and do something, otherwise embassies and foreign masks will be removed (deleted)

[b]Dormant Embassies [/b]

The 5th Element (T5E)
CCC
Kaskus
TLR
The International
symphony

[b]Foreign Dignitories with dormant or no Embassy [/b][i](listed with current alliance, though this is not necessarily the one they were with upon registering)
[/i]
Adelheid130 Ragnarok
Blue21 Rok

Alfred von Schliefen colossus

Cardkid123 WAPA

Der Rote Baron Legacy

Exodus CCC

Gandalf TDE
Irule777 TDE

Kaiser Wilhelm XII House Baratheon

Muwen1234 NATO

Shavar NAC

Sil symphony

Sojourner TLR
StockHunter TLR
Rustikus TLR
Bernhard Klein TLR

Blackorchid kaskus
Lord Caparo kaskus
Suryanto Tan kaskus

TheRec the combine

I appreciate that many of you prefer to use your own home forums or the IRC channels for communication and if that is the case just shoot me a line [url=http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=482106]HERE[/url] and I will resolve the issue by other means.

Thank you

[img]http://images.tgecn.com/mop/Signatures/Iso2Sig.png[/img]

[img]http://images.tgecn.com/mop/Stamps&Banners/MoFA.png[/img]

edit: Fixed Header Graphic

Edited by isolde

I like you guys.

On the same note, please stop making announcements. I like you less with each one in such a short time period.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

[quote name='Proest' timestamp='1325037587' post='2887691']
I could of swore that at some point I registered on your forum and requested an embassy. Either I never did, or I am the most fantastic invisible diplomat in existence.
[/quote]

I believe it is kept open and dusted by Cnaedmacailpn

perhaps you're just a figment of our imagination ... we should keep it that way :P ... [size="1"]of course you'd be very welcome to join us if it so pleases your highness[/size]

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1325033620' post='2887650']
These announcements, they keep rolling in.
[/quote]

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1325033766' post='2887651']
I like you guys.

On the same note, please stop making announcements. I like you less with each one in such a short time period.
[/quote]

[quote name='Rogal Dorn' timestamp='1325043970' post='2887743']
echooooooo
[/quote]

This one is more a public service message than an announcement - it's not as though we're being self-serving. It would be very poor diplomacy if we just shut down all inactive embassies without letting anyone know, don't you think?

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1325033766' post='2887651']
I like you guys.

[/quote]

Why do you care so much about an alliance making announcements in the alliance announcement section?

Just don't read them and stop feeling so self important that you think your opinion should effect the actions of others.

[quote name='VladimirLenin' timestamp='1325052418' post='2887826']
You've existed for six months. This is CN. That's hardly enough time for embassy cleaning.

But here, have some attenshunz anyway.
[/quote]

If you didnt notice, we are under a new Kaiser, and yes, the Kaiser has ordered the cleaning of all closets. As you will see in the not so distant future TGE is lead by a competent government that knows how to get things done. It seems to me that you are the one requiring attention here, and I understand that seeing how you are on your way out.

[quote name='Sigurd Odinnson' timestamp='1325047126' post='2887769']
This one is more a public service message than an announcement - it's not as though we're being self-serving. It would be very poor diplomacy if we just shut down all inactive embassies without letting anyone know, don't you think?
[/quote]
If they're inactive enough that they need to be shut down, it stands to reason that no one would notice that you shut them down without notice.

[quote name='mrwuss' timestamp='1325049670' post='2887802']
Why do you care so much about an alliance making announcements in the alliance announcement section?

Just don't read them and stop feeling so self important that you think your opinion should effect the actions of others.
[/quote]
You are trying too hard. It is friendly advice, they can take it or leave it.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1325098684' post='2888080']
This is one post-war breakup I can't wait to watch unfold.
[/quote]
no seriously, everyone needs to cut the effort way down ITT

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1325098684' post='2888080']
This is one post-war breakup I can't wait to watch unfold.
[/quote]
I don't think GOONS and DT have ever been close. That being said, I don't hold the same opinion towards most of GOONS.