The End ?

IYIyTh

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple of years, huh?

From the re-rolls, to the purple mountains, to leading the #1 alliance in the game, to the end of your CN-career, have fun out there. I still haven't played conquer club in quite some time.

All things must come to an end, and hopefully this end will be a new beginning for you.

Be well, and all the best to you.

Nishi

You've done a lot more than me and I'm going on year six. I don't get what everyone else was complaining about. You play your part and some will hate it. In the end, you won... I mean, everyone on IRC had something to say. What's better than exposure?

Thanks for everything and I will hit you up on Skype soon.

Edited by Silent Blood Line

have fun myth ...gl out there. In all seriousness it was an honor fighting with you and getting along with you. I hope to see you back one day so we may continue our dislike for each other. Dont say u dont dislike me either cause i tried very hard...very hard....

:)

j/k

P.S. Don't get lost too far. I Might end up missing you alot :(

There are those that can Paint a picture with color. Then there are those that hold an dieing art of paint pictures with words.
You where not only talented in painting a picture with words, you where able to paint it in such a way that no two people would read (see) the same thing. That is an art form in of itself, and for that I respected you.
I expect to hear great success for you in your future, so long as you don't piss off the wrong person at the bar when you're feeling cocky.

GL to you in RL.

Edited by kingof theland

Bye Myth, and good luck with everything IRL.
You created an interesting character and you eventually reached the notoriety that your efforts deserved. I was sad when you were banned and I was happy when you were unbanned, now I am a bit sad to see you go. But in the end you're right: this game though fascinating is also often very silly, and it isn't worth giving up on something else for it.

Take care of yourself Myth. We haven't always seen eye to eye on things but I respect your insights into cybernations and in most cases have really enjoyed our conversations. At the end of the day you shook things up and had some fun in the process. I look forward to hopefully meeting you someday in RL.

I will forever be known as the man who killed myths nation lol ( my nation was last to war his)

Good luck in real life hope all works out well for you
Wish I knew sooner I wouldn't have wasted nukes and money spying on ya lol
Have a good break see ya when u get back

RoadRash

You'll be back.

We always come back.

CN can be more addicting than crack.

edit: 400th post, w00t. Took nearly 5 years and only 1/8th the amount of my posts from the old CN forum (which took less than one year to get over 2k posts), but w00t

Edited by Ameris