Ho Ho Ho

StevieG

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1324949583' post='2886889']
The Landlord wears your Alliance owner tag. Even if he is not gov he should send the message for peace as soon as he knows. And we know he knew prior to update.

I also dont appreciate messages such as these, when Im letting you know straight up where we are at in peace negotiations.[/quote]
For your information Steve - the first person to join (create) an Alliance becomes the owner
[indent]I happened to be first - that's all[/indent]

As to my &@!# off reply - that was rude, I apologise

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1324949583' post='2886889']

And no, I didnt get a chance to send any peace offers out as I was in a rush to go to a boxing day dinner with family, and only had just enough time to try and get peace so everyone doesnt have to try and weigh up family commitments over this game.

It was purely your(The Landlord) ineptitude, that led to WAPA breaking the terms, combine that with the PMs up there and Im confident you did not inform your Alliance of peace for some odd reason???[/quote]
[list]
[*]I kinda think it was 'inept' of you to forget to send out your own peace offers
[*]. . it could have led to Confusion
[*]. . and Nobody, outside DR, likes that :P
[/list]
[list]
[*]On Clash's message to me -
[*]. . I read it as another information message on ongoing talks
[*]. . more positive than your previous offers - but not yet definitive
[*](I hadn't seen the OWF thread - didn't 'til much later)
[*]Either way, as explained above, it wasn't my job to circulate what I believed were ongoing talks
[*]. .( I haz family commitments too)
[/list]

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now we have SammyKhalifa DAing one of his guys after 9am on the 26th. I received my peace offer at 7am, AFTER the message had been sent out. So whats the explanation for this?

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1324978866' post='2887169']
Now we have SammyKhalifa DAing one of his guys after 9am on the 26th. I received my peace offer at 7am, AFTER the message had been sent out. So whats the explanation for this?
[/quote]

shut up and get over it ....your worse than my wife :o

[quote name='bannyfaws' timestamp='1325022034' post='2887466']
shut up and get over it ....your worse than my wife :o
[/quote]
NOU :P

Im after an explanation as to why he attacked so late on in the day, when peace messages were sent out before then.

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1325025710' post='2887517']
NOU :P

Im after an explanation as to why he attacked so late on in the day, when peace messages were sent out before then.
[/quote]

DAs can be done accidentally, it's sometimes impossible to know beforehand whether clicking the button will cause a battle stats page to show up or simply a GA.

[quote name='NeoGandalf' timestamp='1325027898' post='2887555']
DAs can be done accidentally, it's sometimes impossible to know beforehand whether clicking the button will cause a battle stats page to show up or simply a GA.
[/quote]

why you would attempt to GA someone after peace is beyond me

[quote name='Therm' timestamp='1325028478' post='2887563']
why you would attempt to GA someone after peace is beyond me
[/quote]

It wasn't me :blink:

All I'm saying is that it was likely accidental.

I dont buy into the Accidental Odds check theory. You are meant to send peace, not check your odds. Plus a veteran like SammyKhalifa would know exactly what he is doing.

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1325036035' post='2887680']
I dont buy into the Accidental Odds check theory. You are meant to send peace, not check your odds. Plus a veteran like SammyKhalifa would know exactly what he is doing.
[/quote]

I guess you should ask him yourself then.

[quote name='NeoGandalf' timestamp='1325047161' post='2887771']
I guess you should ask him yourself then.
[/quote]

Thing is, it's not worth it. We don't get mad, we get even.

[img]http://troll.me/images/barack-obama/dude-you-sucks-mad-stay-mad-.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1325047660' post='2887780']
Thing is, it's not worth it. We don't get mad, we get even.

[img]http://troll.me/images/barack-obama/dude-you-sucks-mad-stay-mad-.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

We don't get mad, exactly you stay mad and ragingly butthurt.

Get even all you want, we'll be back to piss you off later. Like the whole round war you threatened on us. Yeah that happened. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/lol1.gif[/img]

[quote name='KOwens06' timestamp='1325048452' post='2887789']
We don't get mad, exactly you stay mad and ragingly butthurt.

Get even all you want, we'll be back to piss you off later. Like the whole round war you threatened on us. Yeah that happened. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/lol1.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Yeah, Sure. As for the whole round war, it's still too early to tell isn't it? :)

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1325049282' post='2887798']
Yeah, Sure. As for the whole round war, it's still too early to tell isn't it? :)
[/quote]

Not really you did take our white peace? Or does that not make any sense to you?

Come on, bud. I've played this game too long to care about your posturing. Just do it or don't do it. If you do thank god you grew a sack and brought it for once.

[quote name='KOwens06' timestamp='1325051465' post='2887818']
Not really you did take our white peace? Or does that not make any sense to you?

Come on, bud. I've played this game too long to care about your posturing. Just do it or don't do it. If you do thank god you grew a sack and brought it for once.
[/quote]

Once again, don't get ahead of yourself, buddy. See you soon.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1325051549' post='2887819']
Once again, don't get ahead of yourself, buddy. See you soon.
[/quote]

Can't wait I'll wear something sexy.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1325092854' post='2888024']
Meh, everybody should probably just shush up lol.

Please.
[/quote]

Don't make me [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif[/img]

[quote name='bannyfaws' timestamp='1325169235' post='2888537']
a DR nation ..sixgun ,decided to launch an attack on sairnuts of WAPA and anarchy him just before the wars expired :o

we wont go on about it though :lol1:
[/quote]

Bringing up an attack after peace in the same post you condemn those bringing up attacks after peace :rolleyes:

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1325036035' post='2887680']
[/quote]
Not that anyone asked, but, I can see it both ways. Though, peace should just be sent and call it done.

[quote name='KOwens06' timestamp='1325051465' post='2887818']
[/quote]

He won't do it now, but he'll spend way too much time next round working on it, all while screaming "no grudges".

[quote name='Awesome Dog' timestamp='1325471802' post='2890305']
Not that anyone asked, but, I can see it both ways. Though, peace should just be sent and call it done.

He won't do it now, but he'll spend way too much time next round working on it, all while screaming "no grudges".
[/quote]

I'm not the one screaming "no grudges", buddy. That's OP.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1325471935' post='2890306']
I'm not the one screaming "no grudges", buddy. That's OP.
[/quote]

And compared to others, we have stuck to that.

Q: Can you say that?

A: No.

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1325481971' post='2890457']
And compared to others, we have stuck to that.

Q: Can you say that?

A: No.
[/quote]

Thing is, I never claimed it.