Ho Ho Ho

StevieG

[img]http://images.wikia.com/cybernations/images/5/5a/Duckrollfinalrp1.png[/img]
Duckroll accepts The Warriors and WAPAs offer of White peace, ending our conflict.

No more attacks after the 25/26th update.

StevieG, Duckroll Quackmaster

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote]To: Mocha From: LollerMon Date: 12/26/2011 12:50:12 AM

Subject: Defeat Alert
Message: Your nation has been defeated in battle. You do not have enough troops to defend your nation and your government has been thrown into Anarchy. You have lost all of your tanks, 5 spies, 47.19 infrastructure has been destroyed, 1.00 technology was lost and $275,568.34 of your money reserves was destroyed due to the invasion and resulting riots. What troops you did have deployed have also been returned home.[/quote]

really?

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1324891131' post='2886555']
really?
[/quote]

peace must have been agreed late on ...first WAPA knew of it was when i opened a pm from clash this morning ,PM,S have been sent out now ,telling WAPA to send and accept peace .

To: Lazaraus45 From: The Landlord Date: 12/25/2011 11:57:10 PM

Subject: Just in

To: The landlord From: Clash Date: 12/25/2011 11:21:25 PM

Subject: RE: Peace Offer

Message: Steve agreed to white peace across the board with no conditions, so we figured we should take it

-----
that's before the DA was sent, or was that only sent to one member of WAPA? :rolleyes:

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1324902352' post='2886576']

Message: Steve agreed to white peace across the board with no conditions, so we figured we should take it

-----
that's before the DA was sent, or was that only sent to one member of WAPA? :rolleyes:

[/quote]

thats the message i received also ....when i got up this morning ..was kinda drunk last night ,so had a long lye in bed ,sent pm,s as soon as i read it ...nothing sinister !

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1324891131' post='2886555']
really?
[/quote]

To anwser your question.

[quote]To: Mocha From: LollerMon Date: 1[b]2/26/2011 12:50:12 AM[/b]

Subject: Defeat Alert
Message: Your nation has been defeated in battle. You do not have enough troops to defend your nation and your government has been thrown into Anarchy. You have lost all of your tanks, 5 spies, 47.19 infrastructure has been destroyed, 1.00 technology was lost and $275,568.34 of your money reserves was destroyed due to the invasion and resulting riots. What troops you did have deployed have also been returned home.
[/quote]

[quote]To: LollerMon From: puckoon [b]Date: 12/26/2011 3:27:28 AM[/b]

Subject: peace
Message: DR has agreed to white peace...send and accept peace offers !
[/quote]

Next time I'll gaze into my crystal ball.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1324902352' post='2886576']

-----
[/quote]
I messaged the leaders of WAPA as soon as I knew but I don't message their nations.
Steve asked us for peace kind of late in the day.
Oh well crap happens.

Thats bull. I PMd everyone of our nations. You should have done the same. You had 1 and a half hours, thats plenty of time.

WAPAs leader obviously knew about peace prior to update.

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1324920458' post='2886644']
Thats bull. I PMd everyone of our nations. You should have done the same. You had 1 and a half hours, thats plenty of time.

[/quote]

Well, it's an unfortunate situation, but the guy really didn't know about it.

[/quote]

Calm down.

The way it went down was that it was understood that WAPA would peace out when tW did. After you and I had our conversation last night, Both clash and I immediately sent messages to WAPA's leader.

Apologies for the scragglers, its unfortunate, but hard to prevent when peace is agreed on so late in the day.

Thats bull. I PMd everyone of our nations. You should have done the same. You had 1 and a half hours, thats plenty of time.[/quote]
WAPA's leader - Bannyfaws (AKA Puckoon) has already posted on this thread as to when he knew about the peace offer

[/quote]
^ See above ^ - I am NOT a member of WAPA's government (if that was your assumption)

Lollermon has posted as to when HE knew about the peace offer
[quote]
To: LollerMon From: puckoon Date: 12/26/2011 3:27:28 AM

Subject: peace
Message: DR has agreed to white peace...send and accept peace offers ![/quote]

I find it [s]amusing[/s] odd that Mocha was the only one to be hit
[list]
[*][b]Did YOU forget to send out a peace offer ?[/b]
[*]Maybees if you had spent more time on that than playing silly beggars with peace negotiations -
[*]- Lollermon would have had more chance of seeing something in his Crystal Ball :)
[/list]

On the war itself:
[indent]my two allocated opponents, Akran of Infinite & Unknown of Unknown fought well and fairly
I got lucky with GA's against Akran of Infinite or he would have faired better
- respect to both[/indent]

On Respect:
[indent]The leaders of DR get no respect for their infantile antics
[list]
[*]Sending out propaganda on peace
[*]Demanding admissions of defeat
[*]Demanding that tW leave WAPA out to dry
[*]. . all kiddies stuff
[*]Laz's attack on me at the 11th hour was fair & legal but smacked of being a cheap shot at WAPA
[*]. . like small schoolkids needing the last hit
[/list][/indent]

[quote name='The Landlord' timestamp='1324926556' post='2886684']
WAPA's leader - Bannyfaws (AKA Puckoon) has already posted on this thread as to when he knew about the peace offer

^ See above ^ - I am NOT a member of WAPA's government (if that was your assumption)

Lollermon has posted as to when HE knew about the peace offer

I find it [s]amusing[/s] odd that Mocha was the only one to be hit
[list]
[*][b]Did YOU forget to send out a peace offer ?[/b]
[*]Maybees if you had spent more time on that than playing silly beggars with peace negotiations -
[*]- Lollermon would have had more chance of seeing something in his Crystal Ball :)
[/list]

On the war itself:
[indent]my two allocated opponents, Akran of Infinite & Unknown of Unknown fought well and fairly
I got lucky with GA's against Akran of Infinite or he would have faired better
- respect to both[/indent]

On Respect:
[indent]The leaders of DR get no respect for their infantile antics
[list]
[*]Sending out propaganda on peace
[*]Demanding admissions of defeat
[*]Demanding that tW leave WAPA out to dry
[*]. . all kiddies stuff
[*]Laz's attack on me at the 11th hour was fair & legal but smacked of being a cheap shot at WAPA
[*]. . like small schoolkids needing the last hit
[/list][/indent]
[/quote]

Welcome back, Lochiel/Fleegle- It's nice to see you didn't quit after all. As for your post, you yourself said it was legal... and you would've done the same. Just be glad it was Stevie and not me.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1324930542' post='2886712']
Welcome back, Lochiel/Fleegle- It's nice to see you didn't quit after all. [/quote]
It always amazes me that people bother to reply to your inane posts - but now I see why

You're such an irritating, egocentric & illogical little worm that I WILL reply, this one time.
[indent]as usual your statement(s) are inaccurate & fundementally flawed

[list]

[*]I remember Fleegle
[*]. . I liked his posting style but NOT his politics
[*]Fleegle fought to (try to) destroy LE
[*]I fought DR because YOU tried the same.
[*]. . OR was that innuendo just another way of evading the substance of my post ?
[/list][/indent]
On the "It's nice to see you didn't quit after all" bit - I don't reciprocate - it's NOT nice to see you here
But, we all knew that your leaving TE thread was just another ploy to feed your sad-sac ego. :lol1:

Edited by The Landlord

one nation (that hadnt been told to peace out )launched an attack after peace had been declared ...as i said before ,as soon as i got the message about peace ,i pm,d the guys (lollermons post proves this ).....you usually get the odd straggler or attack after peace in most wars anyway (ive been nuked after peace and so have many more of us )...it happens ..get over it !

The Landlord wears your Alliance owner tag. Even if he is not gov he should send the message for peace as soon as he knows. And we know he knew prior to update.

I also dont appreciate messages such as these, when Im letting you know straight up where we are at in peace negotiations.

[quote]To: The Landlord From: Mocha Date: 12/23/2011 10:43:37 PM

Subject: Regarding Peace

Warriors asked to start talking about peace.

Our offer to tW is to give us an admission of defeat, and then we will peace out by Christmas. Other wise we will look to carry on fighting until just before new years.

It doesnt look as though tW will accept this offer at this point in time.

PM me any time.
StevieG on Irc[/quote]

[quote]To: Mocha From: The Landlord Date: 12/24/2011 12:34:00 AM

Subject: RE: Regarding Peace

As far as the peace terms, I thought I made it 100% clear. NO ATTACKS after update. And no, I didnt get a chance to send any peace offers out as I was in a rush to go to a boxing day dinner with family, and only had just enough time to try and get peace so everyone doesnt have to try and weigh up family commitments over this game.

It was purely your(The Landlord) ineptitude, that led to WAPA breaking the terms, combine that with the PMs up there and Im confident you did not inform your Alliance of peace for some odd reason???

Edited by StevieG

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1324959085' post='2886966']
Did it? Was there a nuke after peace?
[/quote]

No, it was a DA. DAs could be unintentional, he could have tried to his odds on you and accidentally DA'd you.

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1324957233' post='2886957']
And if a nuke dropped on you after update?
[/quote]

Jesus let it go... Really one attack from people on the other side of the ocean that our sleeping when peace was agreed upon. WAPA peaces out when tW did. WAPAs messages didn't go out til morning. Maybe you should agree on peace earlier than an hour before update. Makes things alot easier for all timezones involved.

Lets be a tad reasonable here.