Operation Announcements

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phone keeps double posting.....

IC: what is going on with this and how can this thread still be open? I am confused by the whole thing, I'm a spy, I'm sorry I'm not a spy, now I'm a spy again and I'm going to bring hell to CN. I just don't get it

Edited by TheApollo

Posted Today, 05:46 PM
Hi ODN im sorry i humiliated you guys or embarrassed, tbh i really just wanted to have some fun and get noticed on cn, i dont ask for your forgiveness i just ask that you believe my why i did what i did.

Hi
Um im sorry..... really i just want to have some fun on cn and be on the bad side. trust me or not, im not asking for forgiveness just want you to believe why i was being a pain. - NADC
MultiQuote

[quote name='Jermani' timestamp='1324940116' post='2886795']
Posted Today, 05:46 PM
Hi ODN im sorry i humiliated you guys or embarrassed, tbh i really just wanted to have some fun and get noticed on cn, i dont ask for your forgiveness i just ask that you believe my why i did what i did.

Hi
Um im sorry..... really i just want to have some fun on cn and be on the bad side. trust me or not, im not asking for forgiveness just want you to believe why i was being a pain. - NADC
MultiQuote
[/quote]
Are you.. Okay? :huh:

Dear Jermani,

Since you can't seem to grasp the simple art of shutting your mouth, or stopping your hands from typing pure moronity onto these lovely forums, you sir, have earned your rightful place on R&R's Short Bus. What does a place on R&R's Short Bus entail? Why, I shall inform you good sir. You see, this bus is for.....special people, such as yourselves, who have managed to annoy R&R or piss us off in such a way, that we will roll around in a big yellow bus, pick you up, and put you in a seat, where we will allow you to slobber on our window's as much as you like. While on this lovely bus ride, you will be visited by one, or two, or maybe even more R&R nations, who will help you with keeping your Infrastructure at a much more manageable number. This lovely number we have in mind, is Zero.

With love, and well wishes,

DemonSpawn
R&R President and R&R Short Bus CEO