Operation Announcements

[center][img]https://ba6fpa.blu.livefilestore.com/y1pK7qmB6ejrXewh8jeY4FoDwfJv0kqjkOcvjM-2xdGX3Pc_h-Bqz80KBZ_o20mtbWSBkD7bAzSWEKb68c5S3I8qTpOQiiiiKn9/Operation%20Flag.jpg?psid=1[/img][/center]

[center][b][font="Impact"]An Operation Of CyberNation Alliances Announcement[/font][/b][/center]

[center][size="2"]The OOCNA Government declares war on the following alliances NADC, RnR, ODN, RE, for false bias spying allegations if they shall not accept OOCNA will do anything necessary to attack these alliances.[/size][/center]

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='JonathanB' timestamp='1324835855' post='2886217']
thats probably the only alliance he stands a chance against
[/quote]

My money on that one is on RE, actually, as I suspect that nation will receive funding to help stomp this clown.

[quote name='Lord Boris' timestamp='1324835908' post='2886218']
My money on that one is on RE, actually, as I suspect that nation will receive funding to help stomp this clown.
[/quote]
If he decides to come out of peacemode, I am more than prepared to use the Supah Sekrit Aid Treaty with have with RE

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1324835763' post='2886216']
ahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha........this is entertaining
[/quote]
That's a negative, this stopped being entertaining a while ago.

I believe he is referring to me when he say's RE, since I stated I would attack him when I found the time in his other thread. Guess he can't tell the difference between my SE and TE alliances.

[quote name='JermaniWright' timestamp='1324836856' post='2886228']
I WILL HAVE ORDER, I REFUSE TO HAVE ME AND THE OOCNA SPY ORGANIZATION HUMILIATED. TRY ME NOW.
[/quote]

Congrats, you're humiliating yourself. I suppose now you want a Christmas cookie.

why... is there always one like this?

Tried to pat him on the head and send him away- failed
Tried to reason with him - failed

Someone take this loony away from me. His carol singing is rubbish. It's like an unsettling knock on the door from a persistant drunken tramp.

:rolleyes: