Operation Of CyberNation Alliances

JermaniWright

[img]https://ba6fpa.blu.livefilestore.com/y1pK7qmB6ejrXewh8jeY4FoDwfJv0kqjkOcvjM-2xdGX3Pc_h-Bqz80KBZ_o20mtbWSBkD7bAzSWEKb68c5S3I8qTpOQiiiiKn9/Operation%20Flag.jpg?psid=1[/img]

Join Us at oocna.webs.com [b]Spies Only[/b]

[quote name='JermaniWright' timestamp='1324832365' post='2886197']
I have no choice
[/quote]

Everybody has a choice, you choosing not to have a choice is a choice...make the right choice, don't just let someone else make the choice for you. ;)

You're not going to get anywhere with the current activity you are putting together, sometimes quitting while you're ahead is the right thing to do, quitting while you're behind...well then you have nothing left to cling onto. . .

Good luck none-the-less.

and Merry Christmas.

[quote name='TheApollo' timestamp='1324845606' post='2886272']
Everybody has a choice, you choosing not to have a choice is a choice...make the right choice, don't just let someone else make the choice for you. ;)

You're not going to get anywhere with the current activity you are putting together, sometimes quitting while you're ahead is the right thing to do, quitting while you're behind...well then you have nothing left to cling onto. . .

Good luck none-the-less.

and Merry Christmas.
[/quote]
if your not joining the spy league get off my topic!!!!

OH! let me join! everybody please make a note that i am now spying and passing along information to this person. I will most likely deny it later, but as of now all my secrets are his secrets.

just wondering....why woulod anybody join this alliance? It's like coming out and saying: "Attack me"