Yes, you can try and kill my characters..

Captain Enema

Anyone with sufficient IC cause will be allowed to try to kill any of my characters at anytime. Please contact me in PM ahead of time to go over your IC logic. I'm sorry but lame garbage like, "I Feel like it" need not apply. If you have a legit storyline I'm open to whatever, whereever, and whenever.

There will be no IC safe haven for my characters if you got something good for me that comes as a byproduct of current rp.

Enjoy, have fun, rock on.

Edited by Tidy Bowl Man

Sounds nice. I'll join the policy and say: Everyone with enough IC reason can even try roll my Principality. For characters, you can try to kill them, but please send a PM beforehand. No whining from me if you succeed, though La Resistance or revanchists can pop up. But that is the normal byproduct of such actions.

• 1 month later...

As of recent events, I redraw my policy. From now on, you can PM me if you think it is reasonable for a character to die, but the life of my characters will remain in my hands. I will decide when and how they die. Just because recently some people go after certain characters at an unreasonable rate.

[quote name='Evangeline Anovilis' timestamp='1327708788' post='2908510']
As of recent events, I redraw my policy. From now on, you can PM me if you think it is reasonable for a character to die, but the life of my characters will remain in my hands. I will decide when and how they die. Just because recently some people go after certain characters at an unreasonable rate.
[/quote]

That's not a "change in policy", that's what people do now.

[quote name='Evangeline Anovilis' timestamp='1324728835' post='2885564']
Sounds nice. I'll join the policy and say: Everyone with enough IC reason can even try roll my Principality. For characters, you can try to kill them, but please send a PM beforehand. No whining from me if you succeed, though La Resistance or revanchists can pop up. But that is the normal byproduct of such actions.
[/quote]
[quote name='Evangeline Anovilis' timestamp='1327708788' post='2908510']
[/quote]
[quote name='Voodoo Nova' timestamp='1327768426' post='2908788']
That's not a "change in policy", that's what people do now.
[/quote]
It is a change compared to what I stated as my character policy before. To be exact, it is a return to the norm, after I stated in the past that you could just kill them if one had IC reasons.

Edited by Evangeline Anovilis