A Farkistan Announcement

905tf

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1324700951' post='2885384']
Yes. I guess we have different ideas of what constitutes worst. Insults are fine for me, whereas childish, intellectually-stunted, dead meme-laden alliances based around beer and bacon are not. But hey, at least I didn't bridge dwell the OP as was my first instinct.
[/quote]

Please don't insult bacon. Bacon is a legitimate food group.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. I guess we have different ideas of what constitutes worst. Insults are fine for me, whereas childish, intellectually-stunted, dead meme-laden alliances based around beer and bacon are not. But hey, at least I didn't bridge dwell the OP as was my first instinct.
[/quote]

I just noticed you mentioned beer there, that was not cool. Didn't you know the saying "Insult bacon at your own peril, disrespect beer and you shall be overcomed." :mad:

Edited by Endurance

Yes. I guess we have different ideas of what constitutes worst.
[/quote]

That's reasonable.

[quote]Insults are fine for me, whereas childish, intellectually-stunted, dead meme-laden alliances based around beer and bacon are not.[/quote]

For having a problem with childish and intellectually stunted alliances, you sure have no problem with childish, intellectually-stunted discourse. But, having admitted you live under a bridge, it's not surprising. Have a good evening.

Did you know beer came from Mars and bacon came from Venus? Do you even know what that means? They are from outta space!!! THEY ARE FROM OUTTA SPACE!!! MAN!!! They're here to take over the WORLD! They've been planning this for billions of years! THEY ARE KILLING EVERYBODY MAN!!! You got Beers holding Bacons and jamming down your arteries! This is serious man! WAKE UP AMERICA!!! The Bacons are Commies! They already occupied Wall street! They are coming! WAKE UP AMERICA!!!

[quote name='Endurance' timestamp='1324704303' post='2885416']
[s]Did you know beer came from Mars and bacon came from Venus? Do you even know what that means? They are from outta space!!! THEY ARE FROM OUTTA SPACE!!! MAN!!! They're here to take over the WORLD! They've been planning this for billions of years! THEY ARE KILLING EVERYBODY MAN!!! You got Beers holding Bacons and jamming down your arteries! This is serious man! WAKE UP AMERICA!!! The Bacons are Commies! They already occupied Wall street! They are coming! WAKE UP AMERICA!!![/s] All is well.
[/quote]

This message brought to you in part by: SOPA

A tip of the Santa hat to all my opponents this month. You've made this the most fun I've had in CN in years and I hope the holidays find you and your families well.

/now let's spike the egg nog and have an awkward CN holiday party filled with brimming sexual tension

Edited by Captain V

"What's merry about all this, you ask? Just this: We have absorbed everything that has been thrown at us from the North, East, South and West. We have identifications from nine enemy alliances. The NPO armies surround us, their radios blare our doom. Their commander demanded our surrender, and received the following reply... 'NUTS!' [b]We are giving our alliance and our loved ones at home a worthy Christmas present, and, being privileged to take part in this gallant feat of arms, are truly making for ourselves a Merry Christmas.[/b]"

Just a little rewrite of a rather historic Christmastime WWII memo for the history buffs (emphasis mine). ;)

Merry Christmas/happy holidays to all! I hope everyone gets everything they want this year. :)

[quote name='masterbake' timestamp='1324704998' post='2885425']
Great job with the song FARK! I actually found myself singing along as I read it. Merry Christmas :)
[/quote]
I have to agree with this man here! Quite lovely and I sang it as well :wub:

Well done! Hope you all have a Merry Christmas!