A Farkistan Announcement

905tf

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, from The Imperial Order.

May the new year bring you all healthy growth and increased and sustained activity, as well as many more wars and lots of nukes.

I will give my opponents a day of grace on Xmas day as a show of good faith.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1324692773' post='2885270']
Then you're [s]a retard[/s] intelligence challenged, but nevertheless generally a valuable and respected member of society. Unless you actually think he is trying to call people chestnuts instead of saying they have some.
[/quote]

FTFY
Isn't that much nicer?

Edited by BozDaBoz

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1324692773' post='2885270']
Then you[b]r[/b] a retard. Unless you actually think he is trying to call people chestnut[b]'s[/b] instead of saying they have some.
[/quote]

Really now. Just because you're a Sith gives you no right to spell in such an atrocious manner.

Edited by Atanatar

[quote name='hormones74' timestamp='1324696248' post='2885309']
My XMAS will be complete if TheXerox will buy some military. I think he's a turtle.
[/quote]

I do buy military, most of it tends to get eaten up before you get around to it. That's the trouble with having so many wars, only 1 chance to deploy per day and a hectic work schedule atop of this. Hope you're enjoying yourself otherwise!

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1324697837' post='2885324']
:haw:

dat burn was almost as awsum as beer bacon and boobs amirite :awesome::awesome::awesome:
[/quote]

Alright, since my sarcastic faux-correction didn't clue you into the fact that there may be an in-joke involved, allow me to direct you [url=http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=rotsky]to the appropriate entry.[/url]

That said, your attempts to goad me into a rage filled response is lacking in execution and form. How ever, I simply must congratulate you at calling me a retard for having a joke with my fellow Farker. Truly, you are the paradigm of wit and hilarity.

[quote name='Atanatar' timestamp='1324698669' post='2885337']
Alright, since my sarcastic faux-correction didn't clue you into the fact that there may be an in-joke involved, allow me to direct you [url=http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=rotsky]to the appropriate entry.[/url]

That said, your attempts to goad me into a rage filled response is lacking in execution and form. How ever, I simply must congratulate you at calling me a retard for having a joke with my fellow Farker. Truly, you are the paradigm of wit and hilarity.
[/quote]
I assumed so from your second post, I just didn't feel like playing along. You and your ilk are the worst, so any contribution I can make to a reinstatement of radio silence is something I am happy to do.

And thankyou, TBF though I'd take any opportunity I get to call you a retard so.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1324699100' post='2885347']
I assumed so from your second post, I just didn't feel like playing along. [b]You and your ilk are the worst[/b], so any contribution I can make to a reinstatement of radio silence is something I am happy to do.

And thankyou, TBF though I'd take any opportunity I get to [b]call you a retard[/b] so.
[/quote]

Holy Christ. Me and my fellow Fark members are the worst, and you're going around calling people retards in a friendly thread? Seriously? Don't complain about the splinter in my eye, when you have a forest in yours.

[quote name='Vandal' timestamp='1324698581' post='2885336']
Merry Christmas / Happy Chanukah / Happy Kwanaza / Happy Winter Solstace (albeit a few days late) / Happy Festivus for the Rest of Us.

BTW: Copyright the poem or I'm stealing in.
[/quote]

[center][img]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/2439/minitrusigbanner.gif[/img]
This work is copyrighted by the Farkistan Ministry of Truth (MiniTru) for
the [s]subliminal brainwashing[/s] private use of our audience.
Any other use of this work or of any pictures, descriptions, or
accounts of the meme without MiniTru’s consent, is prohibited.
[sup]© MMXI Farkistan[/sup][/center]

That said, feel free to share the joy.

[quote name='lord bitburg' timestamp='1324687410' post='2885203']
Merry Christmas Fark! always a class act!

BLT dip recipe serves 13 firemen, its a all orderve day at the firehouse.

2 lb Bacon (Bacon is its own food Group) fryed, not crunchy, cut to small peices
2 lb roma tomatoes chopped
16 oz sour cream
8oz Mayo or to dip consistancy
salt to taste

Mix and chill, toast bread and cut to quaters for dipping

Guys at the firehouse love it, but hell its BACON

I see Corbetto of Toosoonia is fighting as usual, he once sent me a great recipe for bacon wrapped pork chops after a brutal battle. (AGAIN BACON)
I will have Bitburger Pilsner on tap and cold if you stop by for the Holidays
[/quote]

You like Bacon? Try this!

1) Make or buy your chocolate mug.
2) Find a bakeable mug that is the same size and shape as your chocolate mug, then wove that bakeable mug in bacon, bake it, cool it, then replace your bakeable mug with your chocolate mug. Fill that with something cool.

I still couldn't figure out how that guy poured hot cheese in his cup, if you do, let me know. Don't try hot cheese with this cup, it'll melt. Merry X-mas

Oh! Here are the links if you don't know what I'm talking about.

http://askville.amazon.com/purchase-prepared-chocolate-liquer-shot-glasses-dessert-cups/AnswerViewer.do?requestId=7793043

http://www.neatorama.com/2009/11/20/bacon-mug/

[quote name='Atanatar' timestamp='1324699371' post='2885354']
Holy Christ. Me and my fellow Fark members are the worst, and you're going around calling people retards in a friendly thread? Seriously? Don't complain about the splinter in my eye, when you have a forest in yours.
[/quote]
Yes. I guess we have different ideas of what constitutes worst. Insults are fine for me, whereas childish, intellectually-stunted, dead meme-laden alliances based around beer and bacon are not. But hey, at least I didn't bridge dwell the OP as was my first instinct.