WAPA and the Warriors go to WAR!

Clash

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1324506214' post='2883520']Doesn't look like DR put the information to use anyway, doesn't look like you used that time to purchase many nukes, would have been the sensible thing to do no?[/quote]
They did start to build up on nukes yesterday, after confusion posted his thread.
Perhaps that's when they were sure lol. We took most of them away of course.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was away for the better part of last week & I found out due to your build-up, not spies. The more you know, I guess. Clash, you seem to be under the impression nukes are everything, Warriors are a !@#$ alliance- You guys will need them more than we do.

For those of you who haven't seen it, here is Confusion bragging about his spy abilities:

[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=106327&st=0"]The Spying Game[/url]

Seriously, isn't kind of stupid of him and Duckroll to deny the plant spies in other alliances?
They do it all the time, and it's about time someone called them on it.
They rogue, even during fair alliance wars. They down-declare. They spy.

They deserve to be stomped.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1324506214' post='2883520']
You also knew when we let you know.

Doesn't look like DR put the information to use anyway, doesn't look like you used that time to purchase many nukes, would have been the sensible thing to do? (Not that I'd expect you to do the sensible thing, but still, its what I would have done.)

Or did you not have that much time, which would strange, since we notified some of our people as far back as Sunday.

In other news confusion, when you care to, hop off your high-horse.
Your not impressing us, your not scaring us, your not humoring us.

Probably because your not impressive, or dangerous, or funny.
[/quote]
Perhaps he got his spy reports mixed up and a momentary lapse in judgement.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1324506827' post='2883527']
For those of you who haven't seen it, here is Confusion bragging about his spy abilities:

[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=106327&st=0"]The Spying Game[/url]

Seriously, isn't kind of stupid of him and Duckroll to deny the plant spies in other alliances?
They do it all the time, and it's about time someone called them on it.
They rogue, even during fair alliance wars. They down-declare. They spy.

They deserve to be stomped.
[/quote]

You stomp us now. We stomp you later- and we will- Whether it's later this round or next round, it'll come. You know this, LE knows this, the world knows this. It doesn't really matter much, the only difference is, when we do it, we do it with style.

I don't particularly care if Confusion had/has spies or not, thats not why we're fighting.

I am starting to see subtle signs that your not very happy over this Confusion, wonder why that is. If tW is, as you say, a !@#$ alliance, then this would surely not even be a challenge for you and your amazing ability to do things.

Aside from the fact that your abilities are nothing close to amazing except when the odds are overwhelmingly on your side.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1324506946' post='2883530']You stomp us now. We stomp you later- and we will- Whether it's later this round or next round, it'll come. You know this, LE knows this, the world knows this. It doesn't really matter much, the only difference is, when we do it, we do it with style.[/quote]
You were going to ANYWAY, stupid. It's something you do every round.
You are arrogantly proud of not fighting even wars.

Casual readers, please go back and find all the posts about confusion denying he doesn't spy and remember he's a liar k?

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1324506827' post='2883527'][url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=106327&st=0"]The Spying Game[/url][/quote]
A highlight:

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1321725449' post='2846996']I don't see the point of exposing any of my associates at this time in particular. [/quote]
Why would this clown ever have any credibility EVER!?!
He lies when he breathes.

Few things.. Why are the warriors hitting DR on behalf of LE?

Are the warriors really still butthurt over what happened a year ago?

Where is your DoW on Roman Empire? We were just as involved in that as G-6 was.

Also, thank you for clearing the air about "fair wars", I shall be following the example that is being set here.

Edited by ADude

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1324507567' post='2883536']
Casual readers, please go back and find all the posts about confusion denying he doesn't spy and remember he's a liar k?

A highlight:

Why would this clown ever have any credibility EVER!?!
He lies when he breathes.
[/quote]

I doubt that Confusion would waste his time with Warriors at the moment, maybe a couple rounds ago but not now.

Also please stop with the obvious slander attempts, even you are better then that.

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1324507659' post='2883537']
[/quote]

I'd say in the rounds preceding that and the way we consistently fought each other (and how we usually ended up coming out of it a little better off then you), we don't hold much for grudges against RE. If anything, we might even kinda like you.

Besides, what use would it be to improve our record against RE to, uh, what would it be now, 5-1? 6-2? I've lost track.

Edited by memoryproblems

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1324507659' post='2883537']
Few things.. Why are the warriors hitting DR on behalf of LE?

Are the warriors really still butthurt over what happened a year ago?

Also, thank you for clearing the air about "fair wars", I shall be following the example that is being set here.
[/quote]
Don't take it out of context, there's a lot more to it than that.
Nah, but I think pointing out a pattern of behavior was important. It's EVERY round.
You guys have been better recently, though not as much because of you.
You know we fight fair wars most of the time. This is the first exception, and considering WAPA has just handfull of wars, it's not much of one.

Look Adude, we KNOW he did.
He posted a callout thread after all, that's proof enough right there.
He's proud of his spying! Why would you even argue against it?

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1324507778' post='2883539']Also please stop with the obvious slander attempts, even you are better then that.
[/quote]
How the !@#$@#$ hell is it a slander attempt to post HIS OWN THREAD!?!
Do you even know what the word means?

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1324507883' post='2883540']
Besides, what use would it be to improve our record against RE to, uh, what would it be now, 5-1? 6-2? I've lost track.
[/quote]

Round 14 and on we have at least 3 victories bud, before that RE was filled with ghosts and inactive members, go ahead and brag if you like though.

[quote name='Buzz Lightyear' timestamp='1324508511' post='2883549']are we done here yet? this is stupid. Im tired of hearing both sides, and im in DR. $%&@![/quote]
Good advice, I'm done for a while.
What's done is done.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1324508351' post='2883543']

You guys have been better recently, though not as much because of you.
[/quote]

Go talk to Stelios some time, you obliviously know nothing of how the Empire is run.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1324508419' post='2883545']
Look Adude, we KNOW he did.
He posted a callout thread after all, that's proof enough right there.
He's proud of his spying! Why would you even argue against it?
[/quote]

That proves nothing, how do you count that as "proof"?

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1324508419' post='2883545']
How the !@#$@#$ hell is it a slander attempt to post HIS OWN THREAD!?!
Do you even know what the word means?
[/quote]

Yes, I am well aware.

The slander I am pointing out is how you "claim" him to lie, spy and all sorts of other goodies in almost every post you have made so far..

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1324508447' post='2883547']
Round 14 and on we have at least 3 victories bud, before that RE was filled with ghosts and inactive members, go ahead and brag if you like though.
[/quote]

I haven't been around as much the past few rounds as I had been in the past, I do recall at least twice, once when you rolled with G-6 and another when we rushed into a war without adequately preparing for it. The other one must have come during one of my more inactive periods.

I remember alot of rounds there where we would consistently fight, and we'd come out on the upper end even in wars you guys initiated. RE has made leaps and bounds in the time since and is considerably better now then it once was.

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1324508835' post='2883552']
The slander I am pointing out is how you "claim" him to lie, spy and all sorts of other goodies in almost every post you have made so far..
[/quote]

Well, he either admitted to spying last round or he was making up stories to make himself look more important.

As for the lying and the other goodies, its no secret that we aren't big fans of Confusion or the manner in which he wields what power he has, the acts of which we find objectionable are public and are scattered across many, many rounds.

Edited by memoryproblems

[quote name='Mark8240' timestamp='1324509851' post='2883562']
o/ Warriors
o/ WAPA
[/quote]

Now this is what the thread should be more like! :D

Edit: phone typo

Edited by NeoGandalf

[quote name='Buzz Lightyear' timestamp='1324508511' post='2883549']
are we done here yet? this is stupid. Im tired of hearing both sides, and im in DR. $%&@!
[/quote]

Yeah, this is all foolish stuff. Not going any where, you have a better chance pissing up a rope!

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1324507778' post='2883539']
I doubt that Confusion would waste his time with Warriors at the moment, maybe a couple rounds ago but not now.
[/quote]

He did rogue us last round, to be fair. We're clearly not out of his mind, if that's what you're trying to say.