The Last Straw

BlahGory

I have just been attacked and looted twice in 2 days. I know, 'bad luck', but... The Great Divide must happen soon or else small nations will be crushed and then large nations and then the remainder of the nations will destroy themselves.
I would like to propose a truce with the alliance that comes to me first.

I think you are missing the point of TE.

This is the war version of CN, its all about the fights. In TE, the small nations who don't join alliances have always been crushed in raids. To be honest, I dont really know why someone would play TE to just go it alone, unless they just wanted to randomly rogue different alliances. Otherwise, though, whats the point of joining a war game without the war?

The larger nations have also always destroyed themselves. Its what we do :P TE is all about the wars. If they aren't destroying themselves, they are doing it wrong. Just look at all the ends of rounds - everyone scrambles to blow up all the pixels before the Great Reset can do it for them.

If you are just interested in building peacefully, I'd suggest sticking to SE. Here, even if you were somehow able to avoid being raided, it would all just go away at the end of the round anyways.

[quote name='ScratchyScientist' timestamp='1324385365' post='2882522']
I have just been attacked and looted twice in 2 days. I know, 'bad luck', but... The Great Divide must happen soon or else small nations will be crushed and then large nations and then the remainder of the nations will destroy themselves.
I would like to propose a truce with the alliance that comes to me first.
[/quote]
NO U
Girl look at dat body