Declaration of War

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1323983827' post='2879084']
No, you're not getting it straight, in fact, you're speaking from out of your ass.

I liked them because they attacked someone we were at war with? Well no !@#$ I approved of what they did, it was helping us out and I should be thankful for that (to which I expressed in the other thread.) Their FA alignment is only just one of many their many terrible qualities. The fact that they don't have any respect for the well being of any alliance, the fact that they use political capital to their advantage (much like GOD), the fact that they treat people like garbage is what makes me detest the alliance of which that is VE.

Keep tryin' NPL.
[/quote]

Somehow we've hurt you. What can I do? Flowers, candy, a card? Maybe a hug?

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='janax' timestamp='1323985454' post='2879108']
The fact that you are making me defend Crymson makes my skin crawl...

hoarding stats...like BiPolar when they took on 22 alliances? Or now, hitting Polar and Fark?
riding coattails....like when they took on 22 alliances in BiPolar? Or when they started this war that some people are enjoying right now?

Those things you mean?
[/quote]
This war is a joke and Polar is getting curb stomped, and outside of this you can point to one other war in the very very long history of TOP, and the only reason they we're so outnumbered in that war is because Polar pulled out on them (which is why all of this is happening now)

No what I am talking about is how TOP has a habbit of tying themselves to the most powerful alliances they can and hiding behind that power until it begins to fade. They did it with WuT and they did it with tC and thy will always do it because that is the type of character they have.

Edited by TheDoctor

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1323985149' post='2879106']
I love our fans.
[/quote]

See? This is a prime example.

[quote name='Bill Wallace' timestamp='1323985806' post='2879111']
Somehow we've hurt you. What can I do? Flowers, candy, a card? Maybe a hug?
[/quote]

I would like human sacrifices to be made in my honor while they hold very large and obscurely designed gold items.

[quote name='janax' timestamp='1323985454' post='2879108']
The fact that you are making me defend Crymson makes my skin crawl...

hoarding stats...like BiPolar when they took on 22 alliances? Or now, hitting Polar and Fark?
riding coattails....like when they took on 22 alliances in BiPolar? Or when they started this war that some people are enjoying right now?

Those things you mean?
[/quote]
Pfft. So, we've covered 2 out of 6 years. :golfclap: Janax. Don't play dumb, you're not believable. Hoarding stats like when they only declared war during BiPolar because they were riding Polaris' coattails having recently been in need of a new coattail ride when they ditched NPO's coattails in favor of stats. TOP are mostly nice guys, but to claim that their history as an organization under the tag-team of Crymson and Saber with some weak-willed red herrings in between has been one of anything but exactly what King SRQT said is a fool's errand.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1323989464' post='2879154']
TOP are mostly nice guys, but to claim that their history as an organization under the tag-team of Crymson and Saber with some weak-willed red herrings in between has been one of anything but exactly what King SRQT said is a fool's errand.
[/quote]

Last time either Crymson or Saber were in government, best I can tell: twenty months ago. That's an "in-between" that covers nearly a third of the existence of this planet.

New lines of attack, you need them.

TOP are mostly nice guys, but to claim that their history as an organization under the tag-team of Crymson and Saber with some weak-willed red herrings in between has been one of anything but exactly what King SRQT said is a fool's errand.
[/quote]
I never get the credit that I so richly deserve.

[img]http://mushroom-kingdom.info/boards/Smileys/kickass/eng99.gif[/img]

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1323991148' post='2879192']

[/quote]
I didn't want to pan you personally since you happen to have personality, personability, and a sense of humor and humility lacking in the other two, but, at the end of the day, yes, you basically stuck to the same political principles of the other two.

Pfft. So, we've covered 2 out of 6 years. :golfclap: Janax. Don't play dumb, you're not believable. Hoarding stats like when they only declared war during BiPolar because they were riding Polaris' coattails having recently been in need of a new coattail ride when they ditched NPO's coattails in favor of stats. TOP are mostly nice guys, but to claim that their history as an organization under the tag-team of Crymson and Saber with some weak-willed red herrings in between has been one of anything but exactly what King SRQT said is a fool's errand.
[/quote]

2 years? More like 2 months. They made one important decision for themselves in their entire history and it was so poorly conceived and carried out ... and blew up soooo badly in their faces ... that they didn't care whose back they had to jump on as long as they were being carried again.

[img]http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss93/alohaalliance/Aloha/AlohaProp/coattailriders.png[/img]

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1323921995' post='2878379']
Nobody gives a !@#$ about GOD, its all about VE. GOD is not making your stupid choices for you. On the plus side for GOD you all are moving into the top spot of Planet Bobs most hated alliances. Wait a second. Perhaps that has been your plan all along to help GOD. Take the heat off them by becoming Planet Bob biggest !@#$ bag alliance. Clever.
[/quote]

6 years and ive never agreed with this man^
DAMN YOU VE FOR FORCING ME TO DO THIS!!!

No, you're not getting it straight, in fact, you're speaking from out of your ass.

I liked them because they attacked someone we were at war with? Well no !@#$ I approved of what they did, it was helping us out and I should be thankful for that (to which I expressed in the other thread.) Their FA alignment is only just one of many their many terrible qualities. The fact that they don't have any respect for the well being of any alliance, the fact that they use political capital to their advantage (much like GOD), the fact that they treat people like garbage is what makes me detest the alliance of which that is VE.

Keep tryin' NPL.
[/quote]
Except that's not what you said. You said you were forced into liking them, not that you approved of what they did. Which certainly implies the criteria for your liking or not is as simple and shallow as "durr dey on are syde i tink".

NPL, really? You think this is a statement from NPL?

Well that explains the rest of your posts. Maybe next time I reply to you I'll change my forum AA to read "Spanish kat lulz", just to see how much cognitive dissonance I can stir up in you.

Edited by dejarue

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1323991148' post='2879192']

[/quote]
Yea, they seem to get the mountain's share of the flak, but I always considered you and a few other old guard'ers part of that club too if it makes you feel any better. Can't say that I even think it's an insult to be part of "that club" anymore though.

Seems TOP is a great case of an alliance who has changed with the times and played a major role in shaping Planet Bob. And that's one of the best compliments you can give an alliance/leadership given our downward run towards stagnation.

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1324004218' post='2879408']
Yea, they seem to get the mountain's share of the flak, but I always considered you and a few other old guard'ers part of that club too if it makes you feel any better. Can't say that I even think it's an insult to be part of "that club" anymore though.

Seems TOP is a great case of an alliance who has changed with the times and played a major role in shaping Planet Bob. And that's one of the best compliments you can give an alliance/leadership given our downward run towards stagnation.
[/quote]
How is it a compliment to have shaped the current world on its downward run towards stagnation?

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1324004218' post='2879408']
[/quote]
:v: Care to provide evidence for this bold claim?

Keep tryin' NPL.
[/quote]
VE: Only cares about victory since 2006.

amidoinitrite schatt?

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1324004759' post='2879416']
:v: Care to provide evidence for this bold claim?
[/quote]

We started this war :awesome:

Best of luck to our Allies in VE and to their opponents in NebX, seems like you guys got stuck in a bad position, so hopefully you don't get ridiculous terms.

Anyone who thinks TOP right now is the same alliance from pre-BiPolar and hasn't learned from what they had done and made vast strides to better themselves is purposefully going out of their way to refuse to see it any other way.

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1324011920' post='2879592']
Anyone who thinks TOP right now is the same alliance from pre-BiPolar and hasn't learned from what they had done and made vast strides to better themselves is purposefully going out of their way to refuse to see it any other way.
[/quote]

Is that you D34th? That's awful sentence structure, dawg. :P

Edited by Omniscient1

[quote name='dejarue' timestamp='1324002473' post='2879394']
Except that's not what you said. You said you were forced into liking them, not that you approved of what they did. Which certainly implies the criteria for your liking or not is as simple and shallow as "durr dey on are syde i tink".

NPL, really? You think this is a statement from NPL?

Well that explains the rest of your posts. Maybe next time I reply to you I'll change my forum AA to read "Spanish kat lulz", just to see how much cognitive dissonance I can stir up in you.
[/quote]

Really, your going for technicalities. You should just stop now before you become like you other buddies of Jaiar and Vulpes. :facepalm:

Since you're proving to be just as incompetent as the rest of your alliance, you are therefore, quite fitting to be NPL.

Again, Technicalities is the weakest form of any type of argument anyone can make. Saying I have fleeting thoughts, beliefs or attitudes that are based off technicalities means you are trying as a last resort to make an argument for your side. It generally makes you look highly incompetent, not that you haven't already accomplished that.

Keep em' coming sonny.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1324012114' post='2879599']
Is that you D34th? That's awful sentence structure, dawg. :P
[/quote]

Ignatia has been under the effects of Nyquil induced hallucinations for the entire night, guess the best move would have been to just wake up to run attacks and not post on the OWF. Point taken.

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1324011920' post='2879592']
[/quote]

In other words, they are Schattenmann.