Nebula-X Declaration of War

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Regent of Omerta' timestamp='1324433721' post='2882958']
Well, I for one am glad to see we could oblige you guys. Let me know when some of your real top tier who are hiding in PM come out to play and I'll be happy to oblige them too. :)
[/quote]
That's not our real top tier. That's the people our real top tier dropped passed.

[quote name='Great Lord Moth' timestamp='1324458676' post='2883218']Hnnng, I can't hold this in any longer! >_>

Nebula-X, if you remove the hyphen, your name totally sounds like a laxative inhalant.

Try new Nebulax! Two puffs, unstuffed![/quote]
This is the first time I start actually laughing for something I read on the CN forums. Well played.
Now sadly I'll find it impossible to not read their name "Nebulax"... :((

Also, this isn't the front N-X exited (I don't know if surrendering or having the other ones surrender or whatever), right?

[quote name='Delta1212' timestamp='1324453065' post='2883191']
That's not our real top tier. That's the people our real top tier dropped passed.
[/quote]

I hear ya. I had the same thing when I was at the helm of TTK. You have done a dang good job leading them Delta. Good leaders in this game are hard to find that can lead for any length of time. I think your ability to do so speaks volumes.

[quote name='xoindotnler' timestamp='1324473676' post='2883263']
Ever heard of multiquoting?
[/quote]
[quote name='xoindotnler' timestamp='1324473676' post='2883263']
Ever heard of multiquoting?
[/quote]

Nope!

[quote name='Great Lord Moth' timestamp='1324458676' post='2883218']
Hnnng, I can't hold this in any longer! >_>

Nebula-X, if you remove the hyphen, your name totally sounds like a laxative inhalant.

Try new Nebulax! Two puffs, unstuffed!
[/quote]
Damn you!! Now i have this mental picture of a gas tanker full of uncut Nebulax crashing on a freeway which is full of traffic and cars...and leaking.

[quote name='Cyber Nationz' timestamp='1323993608' post='2879249']
Its quite simple. You need the Coalition to survive; because without them you are nothing...
We dont.
[/quote]

The amount of nations in this realm may be declining yet the level of stupidity remains high.

[quote name='Delta1212' timestamp='1324425409' post='2882873']
Our actual "top tier" are all currenly sitting at around 50k NS and having a pretty good time.
[/quote]

The only way you could throw those !@#$%*^ under the bus more is by forcing them to get out of peace mode or hit the road. Why don't you just embrace it?

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1324491766' post='2883371']
The only way you could throw those !@#$%*^ under the bus more is by forcing them to get out of peace mode or hit the road. Why don't you just embrace it?
[/quote]
I think you're misreading my comments.

[quote name='Delta1212' timestamp='1324453065' post='2883191']
[/quote]

We're awful sorry about that. :smug:

Side note: Your people have had a good attitude and it is much appreciated. They ran into a buzzsaw this time though.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1324509509' post='2883561']
We're awful sorry about that. :smug:

Side note: Your people have had a good attitude and it is much appreciated. They ran into a buzzsaw this time though.
[/quote]

It's not a buzzsaw on [i]every[/i] front. :smug: Not yet anyway.

[quote name='Great Lord Moth' timestamp='1324511204' post='2883588']
It's not a buzzsaw on [i]every[/i] front. :smug: Not yet anyway.
[/quote]

True, I was addressing the Valhalla sector specially. GOD attempted to help you out but ran into the same buzzsaw. As for other fronts of the fight involving SF, CSN was pretty effective preempted, though RnR seems to be holding its own a bit better. Fark (pretty much an associate member) has been pretty badly beat up.

As for Nebula-X...when you've been at combat and simulated combat long enough, you'll eventually at some point direct a unit into a firestorm and end up writing a lot of letters to widows (or at least issuing an apology as someone's pixels represent increasingly smaller numbers). You can't dwell on the mistakes, you can only make sure you don't repeat them.

The members of Nebula-X are in no way lacking in bravery, dedication, and loyalty. Valhalla is proud to call them a friend and ally.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1324518234' post='2883714']
True, I was addressing the Valhalla sector specially. GOD attempted to help you out but ran into the same buzzsaw. As for other fronts of the fight involving SF, CSN was pretty effective preempted, though RnR seems to be holding its own a bit better. Fark (pretty much an associate member) has been pretty badly beat up.

As for Nebula-X...when you've been at combat and simulated combat long enough, you'll eventually at some point direct a unit into a firestorm and end up writing a lot of letters to widows (or at least issuing an apology as someone's pixels represent increasingly smaller numbers). You can't dwell on the mistakes, you can only make sure you don't repeat them.

The members of Nebula-X are in no way lacking in bravery, dedication, and loyalty. Valhalla is proud to call them a friend and ally.
[/quote]

Well actually, I was talking about fronts going against the RIA specifically. Dem 60K NoR nations are quite eager to bill-lock themselves against our top tier. Actually, I can't fathom why you went on this tangent in response to me.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1324518595' post='2883725']
We're actually busy on the basketball court.
[/quote]

Running from the buzzsaw? :blink:

[quote name='Great Lord Moth' timestamp='1324529627' post='2883840']
Well actually, I was talking about fronts going against the RIA specifically. Dem 60K NoR nations are quite eager to bill-lock themselves against our top tier. Actually, I can't fathom why you went on this tangent in response to me.
[/quote]

You'll notice you didn't bill lock anyone in Valhalla. We came to dance, not watch. My problem now is I can't seem to find a dance partner with the "psuedo" top tier in RIA and GOD all hiding so they don't suffer some pixilated damage.

You on the other hand, fought well, never gave up and deserved more support from the hippie squad.

Edited by Regent of Omerta

Yes, I did notice that. Valhalla has some actual warchests. :wub: And I'm still fighting well. You must not have seen what I've been doing to the NoR nations that declared on me after your war with me ended. :ehm:

As for support from the hippie squad, I never went into this war expecting any. The RIA has never been on the cutting edge of NS growth, I knew there would be few nations in our own hippie battalion, and other alliances will do as they will.

But that's all just me.

Now, to get back on topic, I haven't fought anyone from Nebula-X yet, so I have no opinion of their war prowess either way. >.> <.<