Nebula-X Declaration of War

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Cyber Nationz' timestamp='1323993608' post='2879249']
Its quite simple. You need the Coalition to survive; because without them you are nothing...
We dont.
[/quote]

Actually you exist solely at the mercy of VE right now. Seems like Valhalla keeps trying to apologize for your actions but you feel the need to continue to act as if you have done something brilliant.

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1323996293' post='2879300']
Actually you exist solely at the mercy of VE right now. Seems like Valhalla keeps trying to apologize for your actions but you feel the need to continue to act as if you have done something brilliant.
[/quote]
Took the words out of my mouth really. It's not like fighting VE is going to help the coalition achieve any goals, it's fairly pointless, though it gives VE quite a bit of fun I'd imagine.

[quote name='Cyber Nationz' timestamp='1323993608' post='2879249']
Its quite simple. You need the Coalition to survive; because without them you are nothing...
We dont.
[/quote]

You hear that Umbrella! You are NOTHING without the coalition. A mere puppy whimpering in the cold!

[quote name='Biff Webster' timestamp='1324056022' post='2879965']
It's too bad Valhala didn't ask you to spy on GOD. If they had, you probably would have gotten a treaty while Valhalla were the ones attacked.
[/quote]

Yep to bad it didnt happen, now we just have to resign ourselves to continuing to melt RIA down to slag.

Gosh darn it, things never work out the way one wants... :lol1:

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1324072504' post='2880101']
Yep to bad it didnt happen, now we just have to resign ourselves to continuing to melt RIA down to slag.

Gosh darn it, things never work out the way one wants... :lol1:
[/quote]

We're already slag, we're pooling around your lower tiers

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1324080756' post='2880170']
We're already slag, we're pooling around your lower tiers
[/quote]

You know, blowing up nations with less then 1,000 infra is the CN equivalent of dropping bombs on a beach. You make big craters and loud explosions, but all it takes is one wave (in this case, money) and the beach is pristine again.

*EDIT* Unless you can effectively neutralize the mid tier and upper tier, particularly their warchests, you are only delaying the inevitable.

Edited by Aeros

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1324083843' post='2880193']
You know, blowing up nations with less then 1,000 infra is the CN equivalent of dropping bombs on a beach. You make big craters and loud explosions, but all it takes is one wave (in this case, money) and the beach is pristine again.

*EDIT* Unless you can effectively neutralize the mid tier and upper tier, particularly their warchests, you are only delaying the inevitable.
[/quote]

The inevitable what?
Where we give up because we're bored of destroying your mid tier? :P

Edited by James Dahl

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1323996293' post='2879300']
[/quote]

And you exist solely because there needs to be an equal balance of people considered trash and people considered great. You, you fool, are in the trash section.

[quote name='Ludacrism2' timestamp='1324086353' post='2880220']
And you exist solely because there needs to be an equal balance of people considered trash and people considered great. You, you fool, are in the trash section.
[/quote]
"Yeah, well, [i]you suck!![/i]"

I hope for your sake that your warring ability is better than your comebacks.

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1324085202' post='2880209']
The inevitable what?
Where we give up because we're bored of destroying your mid tier? :P
[/quote]

The problem is your top tier is hiding from the inevitable. :awesome:

Edited by Regent of Omerta

[quote name='Ludacrism2' timestamp='1324086353' post='2880220']
[/quote]

I sense a lot of anger.

[quote name='ControlVolume' timestamp='1324096864' post='2880293']
"Yeah, well, [i]you suck!![/i]"

I hope for your sake that your warring ability is better than your comebacks.
[/quote]

He was overwhelmed and fate (see random number generator) wasn't kind. Not really his fault as he's got it coming from all sides. At least he continues to be one of the few who are still trying.

[quote name='Regent of Omerta' timestamp='1324424074' post='2882851']
The bigger question is does anybody care what VE thinks...
[/quote]

Probably not. Also a pretty good assumption that VE doesn't care that some wonder if anyone cares what VE thinks. Know what I mean...

[quote name='Delta1212' timestamp='1324425409' post='2882873']
Our actual "top tier" are all currently sitting at around 50k NS and having a pretty good time.
[/quote]

Well, I for one am glad to see we could oblige you guys. Let me know when some of your real top tier who are hiding in PM come out to play and I'll be happy to oblige them too. :)

[quote name='Bill Wallace' timestamp='1324426391' post='2882883']
I sense a lot of anger.

He was overwhelmed and fate (see random number generator) wasn't kind. Not really his fault as he's got it coming from all sides. At least he continues to be one of the few who are still trying.

Probably not. Also a pretty good assumption that VE doesn't care that some wonder if anyone cares what VE thinks. Know what I mean...
[/quote]

Can you say that five times...really, really, really fast?