Well this is it

ADude

[quote name='jraenar' timestamp='1323901087' post='2878051']
On a personal note, Stelios, I implored you not to take this road, but you listened to that buffoon ADude anyway. Now RE and OP are going to be enemies.

I'm sure you want RE and OP to be enemies, regardless. You've pulled enough stunts over the past year to make that perfectly clear.

Sorry to spoil your plans of going 30 days without war this round, yet again.
[/quote]
Son you know so very little about what we had planned. And welcome to the jungle, your gonna die! Lol

Btw who are you?

Edited by paul711

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1323889401' post='2877930']
Words
[/quote]

[quote]To: paul711 From: ADude Date: 12/13/2011 11:47:13 PM

Subject: Battle Report

Message: You have been attacked by ADude. You lost 2,606 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 3,776 soldiers and 0 tanks. Their forces razed 11.497 miles of your land, stole 1.327 technology, and destroyed 22.111 infrastructure. Their forces looted $5,886.01 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled. [/quote]

Your argument is invalid, sorry bud. For someone threatening a long war you aren't too prepared..

[quote name='Einer' timestamp='1323850929' post='2877629']
[b]In the navy...[/b]
You can

:smug:
[/quote]

I guess I'll have to deal with it :P

[quote name='Einer' timestamp='1323851021' post='2877630']
Also, I like how the RE nations without GCs correlate very closely with the RE nations who are giving me about tree fitty on each GA.

Does somebody think they can actually collect during war?
[/quote]

Yep :P

CowboyTX

No GC's/Barracks

Gets sent into anarchy

"You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of CowboyTx. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to incite the enemy population to desire a new government type. Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified. "

Has $2,684,651
[spoiler]You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of CowboyTx. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Desired Religion: Christianity
Desired Government: Monarchy
Threat Level: Severe
Tax Rate: 28%
Number of Spies: 0
Last Nuke Purchase: None
Last Wonder Purchase: 12/13/2011
Total Money: $2,684,651[/spoiler]

Buys 200 infra while at 1300 infra

Hopes for one last collect before preparing?

Literately my favorite clip for this war...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShABUGCMAeA

Edited by ADude

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1323920989' post='2878359']
CowboyTX

No GC's/Barracks

Gets sent into anarchy

"You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of CowboyTx. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to incite the enemy population to desire a new government type. Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified. "

Has $2,684,651
[spoiler]You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of CowboyTx. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Desired Religion: Christianity
Desired Government: Monarchy
Threat Level: Severe
Tax Rate: 28%
Number of Spies: 0
Last Nuke Purchase: None
Last Wonder Purchase: 12/13/2011
Total Money: $2,684,651[/spoiler]

Buys 200 infra while at 1300 infra

Hopes for one last collect before preparing?

Literately my favorite clip for this war...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShABUGCMAeA
[/quote]
LOL all that should tell you is that we are in this to win, rebuilding is secondary to RE nations burning.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1323890818' post='2877948']
Whew. Simultaneous multi-blitz war nights haven't always gone so well in the last few rounds. Luckily, no wires crossed here. The backpedals and false start wars suck. So this ought to be a good one until TPC's hidden 17 nations show up or DR's hidden rogues intercede. Everybody have fun, and remember to hug your infra so tight it ruptures all on it's own :)

o7 Dead pixels!
[/quote]

You are a very insightful fella there Clash.
No wonder DD talks pretty highly of you. :)

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1323906144' post='2878124']
To: paul711 From: ADude Date: 12/13/2011 11:47:13 PM

Subject: Battle Report

Message: You have been attacked by ADude. You lost 2,606 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 3,776 soldiers and 0 tanks. Their forces razed 11.497 miles of your land, stole 1.327 technology, and destroyed 22.111 infrastructure. Their forces looted [u][b]$5,886.01[/b][/u] from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.
[/quote]

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1323922136' post='2878383']
LOL all that should tell you is that we are in this to win, rebuilding is secondary to RE nations burning.
[/quote]

In it to win it.

[quote name='Owney OSullivan' timestamp='1323930779' post='2878611']
I don't think too many people respect you anymore, RE. Anyhow, had fun wrecking some of your guys tonight, see you all on the battlefield!
[/quote]
Well OP never respected us, so nothing lost there. What did we do wrong this time? :rolleyes:

[quote name='Owney OSullivan' timestamp='1323930779' post='2878611']
I don't think too many people respect you anymore, RE. Anyhow, had fun wrecking some of your guys tonight, see you all on the battlefield!
[/quote]
Uhhh I think people respect us bud, just no one cares enough to talk to you :awesome:
And if you gain respect by what OP does.. and LE with sitting out for 30 constantly.. I dont want your respect :)

And also Senator thanks for blowing your WC on the tech plane spies and such, it made rolling you alot easier.. I guess thats the paul is talking about when he said you guys were in it to win it.. Kill yourselves to take the satisfaction away from us killing you?

Edited by Stelios

If you had to think about it first Stelios, then people probably don't respect y'all. And apparently you cared enough to talk to me! Should I feel all warm and fuzzy inside now? :wub:

Also jraenar, the nuke differential is what doesn't fly with me. The blitz advantage is fair game and I never hold that against an alliance, but 71 nukes, seriously? But OP/TPC/RD are still better fighters than you guys, so we will see what happens, you may just be surprised. :ehm:

[quote name='Owney OSullivan' timestamp='1323936758' post='2878730']
If you had to think about it first Stelios, then people probably don't respect y'all. And apparently you cared enough to talk to me! Should I feel all warm and fuzzy inside now? :wub:

Also jraenar, the nuke differential is what doesn't fly with me. The blitz advantage is fair game and I never hold that against an alliance, but 71 nukes, seriously? But OP/TPC/RD are still better fighters than you guys, so we will see what happens, you may just be surprised. :ehm:
[/quote]
YEA YA SHOULD!

Also.. you guys were in the top 5.. you didnt buy nukes.. I cant make you do that.. Next time ill PM paul.. "yo dawg can you purchase some nukes so we can dance. I mean you guys have the nations their, its just kinda like you dont want to fight with people with nukes this early. But Please do by so we can play"
Next time!

Also, If i could talk to OP and TPC govt on IRC later, No RE does not want peace.. so we can skip those posts :ph34r:

[quote name='Owney OSullivan' timestamp='1323936758' post='2878730']
[/quote]
Really? It's not our fault none of you bothered buying nukes, even though you have plenty of nations in range of the top 5%. The nuke counts could have been even, or RE could have been at a disadvantage in nuke count if all the OP/TPC/RD nations that could have bought nukes actually did buy them.

Might as well blame us for buying soldiers while your poor nations only had the minimum 20%.

Well, I for one wasn't keeping my ANS low purposefully, I was buying wonders and saving a proper WC. I like a nice balance, not blowing all your money to get into the top 5% right away and have jack squat for a WC.

jraenar, how many nations do you suppose we had in the top 5% who didn't buy nukes? Can you give me a number? Because you obviously paid more attention to it than I did. Also I'm wondering, did we have a bunch of nations that were in the top 5% and didn't buy nukes, or was our strategy to keep our ANS low(as Confusion has stated)? Those seem to conflict, what's your opinion?

In either case I don't think we had as many nations in the top 5% as you probably think, and the old line "well you shoulda bought nukes, we did!" is getting really old. It still doesn't change the fact that you have a ton more and it IS a down-declare in that particular category.(Which obviously is an important one)

edit:typo

Edited by Owney OSullivan

Paul, your bawwing and tears don't become you. Let the inner NGer flow and accept war for what it is. War is real, it's not always fair (nor should it be). We aren't some mystical samurai bowing to each other before honorably fighting to the death. This is competition, deal with it. You had a chance to buy nukes and get in the top 5% early. You didn't do it.

While that may be a strategy to some, obviously it didn't suit you guys too well this time around. Better luck next time. Quit crying and duke it out like real men.

Edited by Caustic

[quote name='Owney OSullivan' timestamp='1323974386' post='2878985']
Well, I for one wasn't keeping my ANS low purposefully, I was buying wonders and saving a proper WC. I like a nice balance, not blowing all your money to get into the top 5% right away and have jack squat for a WC.

jraenar, how many nations do you suppose we had in the top 5% who didn't buy nukes? Can you give me a number? Because you obviously paid more attention to it than I did. Also I'm wondering, did we have a bunch of nations that were in the top 5% and didn't buy nukes, or was our strategy to keep our ANS low(as Confusion has stated)? Those seem to conflict, what's your opinion?

In either case I don't think we had as many nations in the top 5% as you probably think, and the old line "well you shoulda bought nukes, we did!" is getting really old. It still doesn't change the fact that you have a ton more and it IS a down-declare in that particular category.(Which obviously is an important one)

edit:typo
[/quote]
Not buying nukes was part of keeping it low... they increase NS also.. but if you have no nukes because you didnt want to fight nukes.. also thats why you all were sitting at 24 tech for the longest.

And if nukes is a major category and you guys were eligible why not by them? Unless you didnt want to play with the other people who were. Look you will stop hearing it when nations that are in the top 5% actually buy them to combat us and not avoid us.

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1323975715' post='2878996']
Not buying nukes was part of keeping it low... they increase NS also.. but if you have no nukes because you didnt want to fight nukes.. also thats why you all were sitting at 24 tech for the longest.

And if nukes is a major category and you guys were eligible why not by them? Unless you didnt want to play with the other people who were. Look you will stop hearing it when nations that are in the top 5% actually buy them to combat us and not avoid us.
[/quote]
Fair enough Stelios, and I mean this with all due respect, no way were we trying to avoid RE we have no fear of fighting you guys. We had 4 nations in the top 5% but we decided cash early was more important than nukes. Sure there are few running low on cash, some will never learn, but many of us have plenty still considering the round is still so young. Bill lock prevents nuke lsunches. Just saying.

Lets just stop the bickering, it is what it is, and have a great war.