Well this is it

ADude

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1323845297' post='2877549']
Well, I'd love to prove you wrong in an official manner but I swapped computers not to long ago and couldn't transfer my mIRC logs for some reason, that was a sad day.....
[/quote]
Not everything is a challenge, homie. I was simply saying I don't remember the convo very well (it was a few months ago, and I was hammered by the time it ended), only that we spoke something about it (that's why I put think in *'s). I'll take your word that your recollection of it is accurate and we can leave it at that. I'm still with you on the nook count thing, no matter what our other topics of discussions were those many months ago.

[quote name='jraenar' timestamp='1323845255' post='2877548']
No, mainly just laughing at Paul pulling "intel" out of his nether regions in his continuing vain attempt to make his quivering member size up to ADude's.
[/quote]
But it proved correct, didn't it?

Edited by Awesome Dog

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Awesome Dog' timestamp='1323845641' post='2877562']
Not everything is a challenge, homie. I was simply saying I don't remember the convo very well (it was a few months ago, and I was hammered by the time it ended), only that we spoke something about it (that's why I put think in *'s). I'll take your word that what your recollection of it is accurate and we can leave it at that. I'm still with you on the nook count thing, no matter what our other topics of discussions were those many months ago.
[/quote]

Oh, I honestly thought you were trying to say something, apologies.

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1323845854' post='2877570']
Oh, I honestly thought you were trying to say something, apologies.
[/quote]
No worries. I think this thread has peaked. I'll check back in once we have three pages of name calling and non sequitors.

[quote name='Awesome Dog' timestamp='1323845641' post='2877562']
But it proved correct, didn't it?
[/quote]
Sort of, not really. We hit OP. It is nowhere near the day before the "ceasefire."

If he really had any real intel, he would have known the precise date was set at the beginning of the round, to hit ... something. You can't really nail down particular target(s) until it gets closer to war day. If it turned out OP would have been a terrible matchup, it would have been someone else. So as it is, he was obviously just making crap up in his continuing feud with ADude. Which would be cute if it wasn't so very sad.

Sigh.. this is getting repetitive...... Re hits RD
RE hits RD
RE hits RD....

change it up a little...
also..
teach your guys to do more creative war decs...
i mean "general dispute"???
sooo.. ummmm.. general... and disputey....
BLAH! i say!

[b]In the navy...[/b]
You can

[quote]To: Eumirbago From: EEEEE Date: 12/14/2011 2:09:07 AM

Subject: Naval Blockade

Message: A naval blockade has been placed against your nation. This blockade will reduce your next tax collection by 5.00%. Together with any previous blockades your next tax collection will be reduced by a total of 5%. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.
[/quote]

:smug:

Also, I like how the RE nations without GCs correlate very closely with the RE nations who are giving me about tree fitty on each GA.

Does somebody think they can actually collect during war?

Nice job Adude on the DoW itself. You can tell you put some effort into it.

Other than that - it will be a pleasure destroying RE with TPC and RD at our [b][u]side[/u][/b].

That's a nice change.

[quote name='jraenar' timestamp='1323845255' post='2877548']
No, mainly just laughing at Paul pulling "intel" out of his nether regions in his continuing vain attempt to make his quivering member size up to ADude's.
[/quote]
LOL the war happened as I said it would. Just as I said in that convo RE will lose this war.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1323878840' post='2877829']
LOL the war happened as I said it would. Just as I said in that convo RE will lose this war.
[/quote]

[img]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z149/lbthepdd/cockpunch.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Einer' timestamp='1323851021' post='2877630']
Also, I like how the RE nations without GCs correlate very closely with the RE nations who are giving me about tree fitty on each GA.

Does somebody think they can actually collect during war?
[/quote]
Good minions are so hard to find. If they don't learn from us the easy way, TPC gonna learn 'em the hard way.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1323878840' post='2877829']
[/quote]
[quote][7:40pm] ADude[OCN]: we shall see[/quote]

We will indeed see. Remember you heard it here first, RE has improved but you can't beat OP and TPC. Now you have thrown us together with RD, who can fight, and it doesn't take a genius to see how this will turn out.

On a personal note, Stelios I emplored you not to take this road but you listened to that baffoon Adufe anyway. Now RE and OP are going to be enemies.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1323889401' post='2877930']
We will indeed see. Remember you heard it here first, RE has improved but you can't beat OP and TPC. Now you have thrown us together with RD, who can fight, and it doesn't take a genius to see how this will turn out.

On a personal note, Stelios I emplored you not to take this road but you listened to that baffoon Adufe anyway. Now RE and OP are going to be enemies.
[/quote]
We can still win! Also.. I made this move myself.. so sorry to mislead you. But i like how one war.. Makes us eternal enemies..
After all the !@#$ youve been talking. If OP loses... i expect you guys to disband..

Also catch me on IRC bud :awesome:

Also.. nothing personal RD. you know i like you guys.. But need to throw competent AAs to fight with so that there wouldnt be so much complaining..

Edited by Stelios

Whew. Simultaneous multi-blitz war nights haven't always gone so well in the last few rounds. Luckily, no wires crossed here. The backpedals and false start wars suck. So this ought to be a good one until TPC's hidden 17 nations show up or DR's hidden rogues intercede. Everybody have fun, and remember to hug your infra so tight it ruptures all on it's own :)

o7 Dead pixels!

Edited by Clash

[quote name='arcticllama' timestamp='1323849639' post='2877616']
Sigh.. this is getting repetitive...... Re hits RD
RE hits RD
RE hits RD....

change it up a little...
also..
teach your guys to do more creative war decs...
i mean "general dispute"???
sooo.. ummmm.. general... and disputey....
BLAH! i say!
[/quote]

o/ Rodentia o/ kick some RE butt

Edited by Isaac MatthewII

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1323890049' post='2877938']
We can still win! Also.. I made this move myself.. so sorry to mislead you. But i like how one war.. Makes us eternal enemies..
After all the !@#$ youve been talking. If OP loses... i expect you guys to disband..

Also catch me on IRC bud :awesome:

Also.. nothing personal RD. you know i like you guys.. But need to throw competent AAs to fight with so that there wouldnt be so much complaining..
[/quote]
All my trash talking worked, you did exactly as predicted. (well except for throwing in TPC, I did thonk you'd throw in Warriors) You guys just don't get it. Lol Enough talk lets blow stuff up and have fun with it. Good luck to all involved, just better look to OP/TPC and RD :)

Edited by paul711

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1323892315' post='2877961']
All my trash talking worked, you did exactly as predicted. (well except for throwing in TPC, I did thonk you'd throw in Warriors) You guys just don't get it. Lol Enough talk lets blow stuff up and have fun with it. Good luck to all involved, just better look to OP/TPC and RD :)
[/quote]
Dont act like you made us hit you.. This was planned since day one of the round bud, well not TPC. :ph34r:

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1323889401' post='2877930']
[/quote]
On a personal note, Stelios, I implored you not to take this road, but you listened to that buffoon ADude anyway. Now RE and OP are going to be enemies.

I'm sure you want RE and OP to be enemies, regardless. You've pulled enough stunts over the past year to make that perfectly clear.

Sorry to spoil your plans of going 30 days without war this round, yet again.