Declaration of War

Gaeta

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1323839586' post='2877353']
So what? They fought in Karma for months and took one of the biggest hits and lost half their NS in the last war. There are alliances on losing sides who get out with less damage.
[/quote]
VE elected to start the last war, which was a beatdown, and they lost 10% of their membership (30+ nations) despite winning, so it's not as if their NS loss was "damage."

[quote name='Redneck' timestamp='1323840090' post='2877366']
This war is so screwed up that its got me hailing commies AND VE..........i dont even......
[/quote]
If a smelly slob sits down next to you on the bus, do you hail him because you happen to be on the same bus? But then again, that's the nature of the mindless hail.

Edited by Schattenmann

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1323840350' post='2877371']
VE elected to start the last war, which was a beatdown, and they lost 10% of their membership (30+ nations) despite winning, so it's not as if their NS loss was "damage."
[/quote]

It was more even than this, honestly and the loss of members I believe was mostly low NS. Polar focused mostly on VE.

If a smelly slob sits down next to you on the bus, do you hail him because you happen to be on the same bus? But then again, that's the nature of the mindless hail.
[/quote]

Hush Schattenmann... they're just trying to wish you and their eternal MADP partners a VEry merry Christmas.

[IMG]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g27/igobydrew/cn%20dump/GreenBoots75dpi.jpg[/IMG]

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1323840630' post='2877384']
It was more even than this, honestly and the loss of members I believe was mostly low NS. Polar focused mostly on VE.
[/quote]
Your turn of phrase is astounding. Polar focused on VE? [i]VE declared war on Polaris[/i], idiot.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1323840680' post='2877388']
Your turn of phrase is astounding. Polar focused on VE? [i]VE declared war on Polaris[/i], idiot.
[/quote]

Um, as opposed to the other alliances that declared on them. I meant as in actual war decs and deployment of force. I don't really get how saying that is idiotic at all.

[/quote]

WTF!!! now im even agreeing with you......... lol

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1323839248' post='2877340']
You are correct. I know I would be...if instead of helping me out my eternal ally declares on an alliance that is fighting on my side of the war. But then again. nothing surprises me in this current state of chaos. Next thing you know TLR is going to be declaring on ODN because there weren't full glasses of orange juice at tea time.
[/quote]

Stop leaking our secret plans. Now they know. :o

Welcome to the war VE. Good to have you on our side.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1323840680' post='2877388']
[/quote]

He means that of the alliances that declared on Polar, Polar focused the greatest firepower on VE.

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1323840781' post='2877393']
You seem angry, Schatt. Yet, none of our allies are. I think you need to re-evaluate your grudge.
[/quote]
What grudge? VE has never done anything to me. You are just contemptible.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1323839586' post='2877353']
So what? They fought in Karma for months and took one of the biggest hits and lost half their NS in the last war. There are alliances on losing sides who get out with less damage.
[/quote]

[u]They were the target.[/u] :rolleyes: I hate to pile on (a little), but it's not like they rode in to the rescue on white horses. The entire three or four months previous to the Karma War consisted of SF alliances trying to form a coalition to protect VE[size="1"]*[/size] because GOD wouldn't drop them.

[size="1"]*Admittedly so, the same group was also trying to protect MK (who was also considered one of the top likely targets), but I digress ...[/size]

Also, while I understand why you guys are fighting on this side (more treaties here, Bloc preference, etc.), doesn't that bring into question the point of an MADP with GOD? When I think MADP, I think CnG; you roll together, always, period. But hey, that's between you and GOD I suppose.

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1323840781' post='2877393']
You seem angry, Schatt. Yet, none of our allies are. I think you need to re-evaluate your grudge.
[/quote]

I'm sure this is true. Xiph has always been one to never hold grudges and to take actions like this in stride.

[quote name='Jyrinx' timestamp='1323841035' post='2877401']
Also, while I understand why you guys are fighting on this side (more treaties here, Bloc preference, etc.), doesn't that bring into question the point of an MADP with GOD? When I think MADP, I think CnG; you roll together, always, period. But hey, that's between you and GOD I suppose.
[/quote]
Methinx somebody has an awful lot of respect for GOD...shhh...you didn't hear that here... :ph34r:

[quote name='Jyrinx' timestamp='1323841035' post='2877401']
[/quote]

Our MADP with GOD has a non-chaining clause, something CnG does not have I believe. As well, GOD and VE has discussed this situation in the past and are both aware and satisfied with what we have agreed to.

[quote name='Taget' timestamp='1323840803' post='2877394']
Stop leaking our secret plans. Now they know. :o

Welcome to the war VE. Good to have you on our side.
[/quote]

I will leak what ever intel I need to leak to keep the OJ flowing. Let the OJ flow.

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1323841264' post='2877411']
Our MADP with GOD has a non-chaining clause, something CnG does not have I believe. As well, GOD and VE has discussed this situation in the past and are both aware and satisfied with what we have agreed to.
[/quote]

Then it isn't an MDAP. It's an MoDoAP.

Edited by AirMe