Gaeta

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1323839100' post='2877335']
You assume GOD is angry with this.
[/quote]

You are correct. I know I would be...if instead of helping me out my eternal ally declares on an alliance that is fighting on my side of the war. But then again. nothing surprises me in this current state of chaos. Next thing you know TLR is going to be declaring on ODN because there weren't full glasses of orange juice at tea time.

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1323839162' post='2877336']
I called that VE would declare on a nobody alliance to preserve their stats but I thought it would be in a token show of support for GOD. You're worse than I thought.
[/quote]

Because that's exactly what our history is filled with, hitting token alliances and saving our stats.

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1323839248' post='2877340']
You are correct. I know I would be...if instead of helping me out my eternal ally declares on an alliance that is fighting on my side of the war. But then again. nothing surprises me in this current state of chaos. Next thing you know TLR is going to be declaring on ODN because there weren't full glasses of orange juice at tea time.
[/quote]

Again you assume that the only way an alliance can be helped is militarily on the field of battle.

Also for the record, that would should be a DoW reason in the future if someone declares on ODN.

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1323839507' post='2877350']
Oh please, the last time you fought a losing war was years ago and not out of choice.
[/quote]

So what? They fought in Karma for months and took one of the biggest hits and lost half their NS in the last war. There are alliances on losing sides who get out with less damage.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1323839586' post='2877353']
So what? They fought in Karma for months and took one of the biggest hits and lost half their NS in the last war. There are alliances on losing sides who get out with less damage.
[/quote]

Hell, I'd say the vast majority of alliances avoid more damage than VE do. Very few, if any, can rag on them in that regard.

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1323839248' post='2877340']
[/quote]

Honestly, this would be a 100% valid CB.