Greetings

phoenixPlayer

Hello Cybernations community,

My names Abe, I go to college in Vermont. I played CN for a few years back in high school and after missing it for a couple of years I've finally decided to come back. I've tried a few other games that I thought would be like it without as much of the time commitment, epolitik (or w/e its called) and a few Facebook games like combatzone. Nothing quite like CN though. The first few runs at CN I was Truhijo and Truht. I was mostly on the Green Team. I got up to be the leader of an alliance called Argo which did ok for itself. By the time I left it was merging with the VE. I think i managed to get a few lines in the history of CN page, mostly for backing up whoever the big guys were in some greensphere conflict. There's a few people back from those days that didn't like me very much, mostly alliance-based politics stuff. If you guys spot this note I don't have any grudges or agenda's, mostly since I can't even remember your names anymore.
All that to say I'm new but I'm not really a noob. Looking for an alliance and looking to grow quickly. Hope this was the proper place to post a hello thread, I remember mods were pretty strict about that type of stuff. 0/

EDIT: Dagnabbit I meant to put this in the watercooler, my apologies.

Edited by phoenixPlayer

[quote name='phoenixPlayer' timestamp='1323830886' post='2877167']
Hello Cybernations community,

My names Abe, I go to college in Vermont. I played CN for a few years back in high school and after missing it for a couple of years I've finally decided to come back. I've tried a few other games that I thought would be like it without as much of the time commitment, epolitik (or w/e its called) and a few Facebook games like combatzone. Nothing quite like CN though. The first few runs at CN I was Truhijo and Truht. I was mostly on the Green Team. I got up to be the leader of an alliance called Argo which did ok for itself. By the time I left it was merging with the VE. I think i managed to get a few lines in the history of CN page, mostly for backing up whoever the big guys were in some greensphere conflict. There's a few people back from those days that didn't like me very much, mostly alliance-based politics stuff. If you guys spot this note I don't have any grudges or agenda's, mostly since I can't even remember your names anymore.
All that to say I'm new but I'm not really a noob. Looking for an alliance and looking to grow quickly. Hope this was the proper place to post a hello thread, I remember mods were pretty strict about that type of stuff. 0/

EDIT: Dagnabbit I meant to put this in the watercooler, my apologies.
[/quote]

You should know that there is a war going on that involves most alliances atm. Good luck in your search, and I'd love to talk to you on irc. Come find me in #mcxa.