VE...advice

Advice for members of VE

[list]
[*]Participate in the tech deal, but don't pay back
[/list]

VE doesn't seem to care about not paying tech back when you receive the grad aid

[list]
[*]leave
[/list]
Your best bet is to get out while you still can. If like me, you want to kick up a fuss, the next advice is for you
[list]
[*]Find good info, and trade it
[/list]
There is probably plenty of alliances looking for dig on VE. Find a load, then give it away. Make sure you've got enough to last a while-alliances will soon get bored of you if you give them all your dough in the first message... but...

[b]make sure the alliance is not a partner of VE's[/b]

[i]Don't join VE.[/i]

[quote name='Lamuella' timestamp='1323800567' post='2876750']
fairly sure this isn't an alliance announcement. Unless someone formed the League of Butthurt Posters.
[/quote]
You should have mentioned this earlier, when BN needed a replacement POW camp name for GOD nations.

Not sure why Scratchy feels this way about VE.

Edited by Max Power

This guy...! This guy!

Wow what can I say. This post made me believe in the true meaning of CN. People of bob, it is our job to not join this terrible alliance VE. VE is clearly a force truly evil and should not be trusted. All alliances allied to VE should be destroyed for they are heathens to the rest of us "normies" (the name I dubbed to we normal folk of CN). VE should be ashamed of their non tech paying backness and should be destroyed as an alliance. WE MUST UNITE AND DESTROY VE. Thank you scratchscreen for showing me the light, and hopefully you will become our leader in our moralist front.

DOWN WITH LORD CORNBALL.

Edited by not adolf hitler