Declaration of Love and Tolerance

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sparta should be honored. With so many Alliances desperate for a chance to lob a nuke at United Equestria, they actually get to do it. With that said, I've had good dealings with UE so I am going to have to root for them in this one o/.

Seeing Sparta surrender to these guys is going to be hilarious, even funnier if there can be a few reps tossed in too. (Could just be $3M or something, just enough to be able to get a screenshot of Sparta paying UE reps.)

For that reason, and because you're in my coalition, go Equestria!

Edited by Max Power

[quote name='Max Power' timestamp='1323631903' post='2874143']
Seeing Sparta surrender to these guys is going to be hilarious, even funnier if there can be a few reps tossed in too. (Could just be $3M or something, just enough to be able to get a screenshot of Sparta paying UE reps.)

For that reason, [s]and because you're in my coalition,[/s] go Equestria!
[/quote]

Came in here to post exactly this.

Go, ponies, go!

[quote name='Max Power' timestamp='1323631903' post='2874143']

For that reason, and because you're in my coalition, go Equestria!
[/quote]
United Equestria does not practice in the extorting of "reps." Should Sparta commit some egregious breach of common decency during our engagement, the possibility exists, as would we be willing to take reparations proper for historical wrongs (of which none exist with Sparta), but we will not extort "spoils of war" from a party that has done nothing to us but suffer defeat in war.

Edited by HeroofTime55

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1323632214' post='2874155']
United Equestria does not practice in the extorting of "reps." Should Sparta commit some egregious breach of common decency during our engagement, the possibility exists, as would we be willing to take reparations proper for historical wrongs (of which none exist with Sparta), but we will not extort "spoils of war" from a party that has done nothing to us but suffer defeat in war.
[/quote]

thank god I don't think I would have been able to deal with that