isolde

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Dre4mwe4ver'] I love your images. o/[/quote]

all kudos to Sigurd

[quote name='Bubblefat']
Good to see Nordreich. Oh, I mean TGE. Sorry, I often get the two confused...
[/quote]

that'd be coz we both have kick ass people in our alliances.... slight difference between us mind they are Germanic, we are German!

@ Einswald, How can you ignore NoR's dream Girl, I'm no figment of imagination :blush:

[quote name='Proest' timestamp='1323582681' post='2873355']
Is the graphic big enough? Also, hi KT.
[/quote]

Everything's bigger in The German Empire. ;)

o/ TGECN

Thanks to everyone for the well-wishing! And despite accusations, it is not in the least the same image used by NoR. The style is similar because, frankly, who's a better example of a successful alliance than our boys over in Nordland?

Edited by Sigurd Odinnson

[quote name='Baskan' timestamp='1323730304' post='2875705']
Question: Why'd you guys change the original acronym of TGE to TGECN?
[/quote]

Well TGE was the acronym of the old Empire, The German Empire 2007-2011 RIP, we decided to give ourselfs a new branding, along with a new face, as shown here in this thread. We are distinguishing our self's as being separate from the old Reich, a way of shedding the old skin, if you want to put it that way.

[quote name='President Orff' timestamp='1323745346' post='2876000']
Well TGE was the acronym of the old Empire, The German Empire 2007-2011 RIP, we decided to give ourselfs a new branding, along with a new face, as shown here in this thread. We are distinguishing our self's as being separate from the old Reich, a way of shedding the old skin, if you want to put it that way.
[/quote]

More explicitly, there was a lot of negative associated with the old TGE from which we actively seek to distance ourselves. We are, in many ways, [i]not[/i] TGE, and for that reason, as well as others mentioned above, we have changed our acronym. It also allows us to emphasise a certain aspect of ourselves - there are a lot of Empires in Cybernations, but we are The [i]German[/i] Empire of Cybernations. Make no mistake - this is going to be a major part of our identity and our focus. If someone is looking for a German alliance, we are that alliance, in the way if someone is looking for a Pan-Germanic alliance, Nordreich is that alliance.

[quote name='Botha' timestamp='1323805887' post='2876832']
[color="#000080"]Sad to see Isolde, Sigurd, and King Tower outside of Nordreich but best of luck in your new venture!

So... who replaces Isolde now as poster girl of Nordreich?[/color]
[/quote]

I hate to say it, but you know yourself there is no replacing Isolde. As for us being on the outside there is an old saying that rings true. "You never really leave Nordreich"

Also let us remember, that distance makes the heart grow fonder. Do we still love Nordreich? Sure we do, and I think I can speak for all 3 of us. :wub: