Better Than Cake...

Rontastic

Three Years? Has it really been that long? It seems like just yesterday Olympus was just another small group of friends who decided to start out on their own and try to form a worthy alliance on Planet Bob. So Small, and so cute. I wanted to just pinch their cheeks. I still try it, but QueenHailee always smacks the hell out of me and then Pansy promises to get BAPS to help them roll us for it. Well they made it! They have been a class act and a fantastic ally for 3 years! I am proud of you guys. Impressed beyond belief.

Happy Birthday Olympus!

o/

-Tron(and many more!)ix

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Three years ago a very timid queeny, a warrior princess, and a smelly buffalo set out with a few friends to make a special place...a place that all were accepted, taken care of and all could feel welcome and call home. We have had our ups and downs, and some of us have had severe bouts of that darn RL server acting up but one thing has always remained the same....Olympus has been a family.

I want to personally thank queenhailee for her hard work, dedication and commitment to what we set out to do, without you, we wouldn't have made it past the first year. You have been the steady heartbeat of Olympus since that first night we were all throwing up hoping we made the right decision to now..where we KNOW we did. Thank you for making the vision become reality.

I also want to thank a couple others..I never thought I would say this, but Pansy, you have always looked out for us.. You helped give us the steady hand as panic set in that very first night, you helped give us the confidence we now are able to allow others to see, and most importantly, you always looked out for the family. Thank you.

Most importantly, I want to thank each and every member of Olympus, past, present and even future for helping us get to this point. Since the beginning of Olympus we have had a mantra that simply is "numbers mean nothing to us." Those who never experienced it..can't explain it, and those of us that have, can't do it justice with words. However, its that feeling..that belonging that has made Olympus something that I am very proud of, and each member of the alliance has made that possible. Thank you.

o/ 3 years
o/ Olympus

Happy birthday, Olympus. I count myself very lucky to have been able to get to know all of you and work alongside you. You're a great bunch of people that I'm more than proud to count among my allies and, more importantly, my friends. o/

I very rarely give out less-than-threes but I definately feel like y'all are deserving of one: <3 Olympus

Cheers all for the well wishes. I can't even begin to say what Olympus (especially that QH :wub: ) has done for me. Collateral is where it started, who knows where it will end.

o/

[quote name='Garion' timestamp='1323475723' post='2871402']
Consider Simms our present for you guys xD
[/quote]

P-p-p-present?

Nah, :wub: some Simms.

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1323482386' post='2871526']
Happy Bday you crazy kids, you know I wish you nothing but the best and if there is ever anything you need you know you have but to ask...[b](other then getting pansy more casualties ;)[/b] ) :P
[/quote]

This must not be allowed, the gloating, it burns!

[quote name='Trinite' timestamp='1323486164' post='2871604']
Happy birthday, guys. Glad to be spending it with you. May your casualties be many.

Obligatory SPARTA IS BEST GREECE!
[/quote]

That channel, it WILL be ours. :nuke:

[quote name='TRON IX' timestamp='1323494236' post='2871857']
Three Years? Has it really been that long? It seems like just yesterday Olympus was just another small group of friends who decided to start out on their own and try to form a worthy alliance on Planet Bob. So Small, and so cute. I wanted to just pinch their cheeks. I still try it, but QueenHailee always smacks the hell out of me and then Pansy promises to get BAPS to help them roll us for it. Well they made it! They have been a class act and a fantastic ally for 3 years! I am proud of you guys. Impressed beyond belief.

Happy Birthday Olympus!

o/

-Tron(and many more!)ix
[/quote]

After this, the three of us may dance. ^_^

[quote name='Stetson' timestamp='1323501029' post='2872198']
Olympus, you guys have been the best thing to happen to SNAFU. I can't possibly say enough good things about you so I'll leave it at this. You make me want to be better so we're worthy of being your allies.
[/quote]

Oh, come now. You know [b]I[/b] was the best thing to happen to SNAFU. :P

Jokes. SNAFU has been a great ally, and even better friends. :ehm:

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1323484970' post='2871573']
Oh yeah, woo hoo us, for all of you saying "here is to another 3", why you hate us so much?
[/quote]

Here is to another 3 + ∞ years, Olympus. :) A lot of the Oly gov, plus TK, are what got me interested in being an active member of my alliance, so I have you all to thank for where I am now!