Better Than Cake...

Rontastic

[center]We didn’t think any one would remember. No really. We didn’t even register for gifts or anything. And yet you got us the perfect gift![/center]

[center][img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y217/grendel-scrk/Olympus/ThankYoucopy.png[/img][/center]

How did you know that yesterday was our 3rd anniversary? And how did you know that Anarchy was exactly what we’d want? You guys are awesome! And you’re even helping us in our race to 1 million with BAPS.

We’ve had a great first 3 years. We couldn’t have done it without some really awesome people.

Three people in particular have been there with us and for us from the very beginning. [b]chefjoe[/b] of Valhalla protected us, encouraged us and gave us our start on Bob. [b]Moshea (lukemos)[/b] of BAPS welcomed us into Pegasus and put up with our newbie-ish-ness. He helped mold us with a quiet patience and humor. [b]NobodyExpects[/b] of BAPS has challenged us and pushed us and coaxed us to be better and stronger. And he helped us to reach those goals the whole way. Because of these men, Olympus is far better than we could have been on our own. They have been our mentors and our friends and we hereby award each of them the [color=#FF0040]Companion of Olympic Flame[/color] ribbon.

[center][img]http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l578/OlympusStuffs/Commendations/FriendsofOlycopy.png[/img][/center]

There are so many others who have been incredible friends or allies (or both) through the years. Bud, Stetson, Joe32320, Mary the Fantabulous, Brehon, Timberland and Rush Sykes. We can’t thank you enough for the good times.

And we certainly wouldn’t be where we are today without all the alliances we’ve battled in these 3 years.

[center]Kronos
Umbrella
Dark Templar
Poison Clan
R&R
FOK
Umbrella
International
The Resistance
MK
Umbrella
GOONS/GOONs/GONOS
NoR
AcTi
Umbrella
FARK
Umbrella
Sparta
Umbrella
Guru Order
(so far)[/center]

BTW, We listed Umbrella so many times because they're so memorable. We might have only fought them twice, but if you'd ever fought Umbrella, you'd remember them, too.

And thanks to the allies who we fought with side by side. Thanks for the wars, guys

[center]Valhalla
BAPS
SNAFU
NPO
HYDRA
Invicta
as well as all of our allies, past and present—and their allies—who have made these three years quite a blast. A nuclear blast.[/center]

And most of all, King Stumpy, Lord Trashcat, King of Purple, Defender of the faith for his benevolent ruling of the purple sphere.

Signed,

The Councils of Titans and Potentates
All current members of Olympus
and especially from all those Olympians who have been here from the beginning

* Buffalo Niagara
* queenhailee
* Mississippigurlie
* Darkshadow73
* martys_three_girls
* Majin
* Hysterian
* Spartan519
* Damur
* Jblackbelt360

And congratulations to Milkman, Havamil and NobodyExpects who won 50 tech each in our "1000 Days to Three Years" Arcade Tournament. And Lenny N Karl who wins 100 tech as the overall winner.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy anniversary guys. You brought something wonderful when you came to our sphere, from the work you put into helping develop & grow it, the setting up of trade circles to the benefit of all of us, & just generally being welcoming & awesome.

I love you guys on an individual level too, fighting alongside each other, you have been great to coordinate with. You've sent notes of encouragement, aided us post-war, and been some of the best damn allies a girl could ask for

Glad you got some awesome war on your birthday :)

o/ Olympus

[quote name='Garion' timestamp='1323475723' post='2871402']
Consider Simms our present for you guys xD
[/quote]
You included the receipt right? You know if he's just not our colour..

Also hailing this and stuff.

Happy Birthday, Olympus!

I have to give my own shout-out to QH. You were always a great mentor to me during my initial terms as Chancellor and you've always been someone I've enjoyed chatting with.

Also, shoutouts to Pansy, Buffy, and Havamil.

o/ Olympus