MCXA Declaration of Neutrality

[quote name='mrwuss' timestamp='1323837528' post='2877277']
Only if war was meant to be fair and not won by any means.
[/quote]

Oh, my. It's a good thing we aren't having a whinge about fairness~

We understood what being in the war meant. Though many of you care about this silly thing called "winning" (btw, charlie sheen wants his due rights), we do not. We do not really care what you guys think of us. Our allies got attacked, so we rose to the occasion. If that is dumb, you should be ragging on every other alliance declaring on each other, as well. We aren't doing anything that you aren't doing yourselves.

If NEW wants a 1v1, they can come at me in July. I would be more than happy to engage in friendlies with them.

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1323833816' post='2877214']
You are a pathetic coward who went POW in a few short days of fighting, refused to attack his targets,was so dumb that you spent your entire war chest on buying several thousand infra when you were attacked, and then have the audacity to act as if we owe you anything. You have a lot of nerve even posting in this thread.
[/quote]

I am the one who even though having RL finals, did not go into PM at the start of this war. Instead I talked to you, described the situation, asked for details, and you told me to go take a walk until update. To not drop people's morale, I stayed in war mode even after your suicidal declaration. But, since you didn't even care enough to consider and understand my situation, I don't care enough to sacrifice my nation for your mistakes.

You have a lot of nerve to ask your fellow mates to get steamrolled because your government fcked up on foreign policy and now makes excuses along lines of "winning is not everything, there are other stats, bla bla bla". Heard it all the previous 3 times. And now, same !@#$ is happening. Again.

Whats the prognosis? Well here is what my physicist mind tells me:

[img]http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/1867/mcxagraph2.png[/img]

[quote name='NiKiTaLaNd' timestamp='1323840482' post='2877377']
I am the one who even though having RL finals, did not go into PM at the start of this war. Instead I talked to you, described the situation, asked for details, and you told me to go take a walk until update. To not drop people's morale, I stayed in war mode even after your suicidal declaration. But, since you didn't even care enough to consider and understand my situation, I don't care enough to sacrifice my nation for your mistakes.

You have a lot of nerve to ask your fellow mates to get steamrolled because your government fcked up on foreign policy and now makes excuses along lines of "winning is not everything, there are other stats, bla bla bla". Heard it all the previous 3 times. And now, same !@#$ is happening. Again.

[/quote]

I may have to nominate this for post of the year.

Edited by VladimirLenin

[quote name='Frederico Rodriguez' timestamp='1323840718' post='2877390']
I see a graph and I run the other way..

..damn regression lines >_>
[/quote]

there is no escape from the graph, least-squares method always finds you

P.S. With this derailing over last 2 pages, I am not sure about the life expectancy of this thread before...[hammer sounds]

[quote name='draggie' timestamp='1323838293' post='2877299']
Oh, my. It's a good thing we aren't having a whinge about fairness~

We understood what being in the war meant. Though many of you care about this silly thing called "winning" (btw, charlie sheen wants his due rights), we do not. We do not really care what you guys think of us. Our allies got attacked, so we rose to the occasion. If that is dumb, you should be ragging on every other alliance declaring on each other, as well. We aren't doing anything that you aren't doing yourselves.

If NEW wants a 1v1, they can come at me in July. I would be more than happy to engage in friendlies with them.
[/quote]

Do you realize you quoted mrwuss' post and the proceded to post something entirely irrelevant to it? SCY "whinged" about fairness. It's right there, man....clean your glasses.

[quote name='Dookie on Drums' timestamp='1323838395' post='2877305']
Says the guys in the alliance with 66 more nations and less overall NS than us. :)
[/quote]

You're right...GOONS should totally be upset that we've been around for a much shorter time and have better recruiting strategies than MCXA. Wait, this is one of those things SCY was talking about, right? Something about winning and losing not being important, and there's a lot of other small factors, and you can't judge an alliance on their obvious inadequacies, yadda yadda....

SCY, I'm afraid NiKiTaLaNd has a graph. And a very pretty one at that. I think it's obvious to everyone that you must concede to NiKiTaLaNd unless you are able to produce a better graph proving your point.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1323841493' post='2877418']
Do you realize you quoted mrwuss' post and the proceded to post something entirely irrelevant to it? SCY "whinged" about fairness. It's right there, man....clean your glasses.

You're right...GOONS should totally be upset that we've been around for a much shorter time and have better recruiting strategies than MCXA. Wait, this is one of those things SCY was talking about, right? Something about winning and losing not being important, and there's a lot of other small factors, and you can't judge an alliance on their obvious inadequacies, yadda yadda....
[/quote]

I wasn't aware SCY spoke for the entire alliance :rolleyes:

from what i've seen, he seems to be the only one.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1323841493' post='2877418']

[/quote]

Nice try there, but I was simply pointing out that there was a point where the NS odds were even, and NEW brought in more allies. I'm happy to take a beating to help my ally. We wouldn't have declared on NEW otherwise.

Edited by supercoolyellow

[quote name='draggie' timestamp='1323841639' post='2877421']
I wasn't aware SCY spoke for the entire alliance :rolleyes:

from what i've seen, he seems to be the only one.
[/quote]

You weren't aware? Really? Wow, forget about cleaning those glasses...time to get a new prescription altogether.

[quote name='NiKiTaLaNd' timestamp='1323841357' post='2877416']
there is no escape from the graph, least-squares method always finds you

P.S. With this derailing over last 2 pages, I am not sure about the life expectancy of this thread before...[hammer sounds]
[/quote]

Shouldn't you be working on fulfilling your P.O.W. terms?

But war is about winning, that us it's sole reason to exist. It seriously serves no other purpose.

If you are going to war to lose then you are just the worst leader ever. Your sheep should rise up and puck another herder.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1323841932' post='2877432']
You weren't aware? Really? Wow, forget about cleaning those glasses...time to get a new prescription altogether.
[/quote]

Guess what, members of an alliance can disagree with each other. At least in MCXA they can.

Edited by supercoolyellow

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1323842048' post='2877437']
Guess what members of an alliance can disagree with each other. At least in MCXA they can.
[/quote]

Regardless of your own members disagreeing with you, you have tried very hard to become what people think of when your alliance affiliation is mentioned.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1323842179' post='2877447']
Regardless of your own members disagreeing with you, you have tried very hard to become what people think of when your alliance affiliation is mentioned.
[/quote]

i have a simple solution. ignore scy. :awesome:

[quote name='NiKiTaLaNd' timestamp='1323840482' post='2877377']

[/quote]

You severely miscalculated for anything passed the first half-life, I don't even think you have considered the game mechanics. Look, I bear you no ill will and wish you luck with your future, you were put into an awkward position, but so have others been and their fortitude has been magnificent, I guess it is what one is made of. All the best.

[quote name='Taget' timestamp='1323841599' post='2877419']
SCY, I'm afraid NiKiTaLaNd has a graph. And a very pretty one at that. I think it's obvious to everyone that you must concede to NiKiTaLaNd unless you are able to produce a better graph proving your point.
[/quote]

[img]https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-wiZ1F4NLrPI/Tug7dGtACTI/AAAAAAAACKM/_ngZjWl9hAY/s800/goons.JPG[/img]

That slope looks a little steeper. :)

[quote name='Taget' timestamp='1323841599' post='2877419']
[/quote]

Precisely what I was thinking.

[quote name='draggie' timestamp='1323842350' post='2877455']
i have a simple solution. ignore scy. :awesome:
[/quote]

I don't use that feature. [OOC]this is a politics-based game, where what someone says can be used against them quite often. I have a steel trap memory and like to bring things up from the past, just like most of the effective frontmen.[/OOC]

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1323843287' post='2877495']
I don't use that feature. [OOC]this is a politics-based game, where what someone says can be used against them quite often. I have a steel trap memory and like to bring things up from the past, just like most of the effective frontmen.[/OOC]
[/quote]

I understand!

I just think the idea of scy being what mcxa is perceived of as laughable. Opinions differ all around.

edit: grammar. "of" is important sometimes, apparently.

Edited by draggie

[quote name='NiKiTaLaNd' timestamp='1323833150' post='2877201']
blah blah blah
[/quote]
You're a bit of a whiney bint, aren't ya? I think we may need to have a look at a revocation of the generous terms of surrender that we've extended to you.

Edited by Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz

[quote name='Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz' timestamp='1323844469' post='2877526']
You're a bit of a whiney bint, aren't ya? I think we may need to have a look at a revocation of the generous terms of surrender that we've extended to you.
[/quote]

Anyone who uses Pennywise as a avatar can't be all bad. :)