A Winterhold Dispatch

TheApollo

[quote name='GentleBen' timestamp='1323348653' post='2869082']
As a diplomat of Nordreich I would love to create an embassy in your alliance and get to know you guys. Welcome to CN again :)
[/quote]

You're welcome to. www.winterhold.net

Thanks Ben.

[quote name='Folkvar Forkbeard' timestamp='1323350999' post='2869111']
*obligatory

I used to care, but took an arrow to the knee.

Good luck Winterhold. o/
[/quote]

Thanks Folkvar! We appreciate the luck. Finally some arrow to the knee jokes. Haha

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1323364113' post='2869298']
So you mean to say that all around you will mysteriously crumble into the sea and perish? Boy I wouldn't want to be friends with you.
[/quote]

Yes. I plan on my alliance perishing, which is why I spent so much time working on it. You figured it all out.

[quote name='TheApollo' timestamp='1323367505' post='2869341']
Yes. I plan on my alliance perishing, which is why I spent so much time working on it. You figured it all out.
[/quote]

I don't think he meant that your alliance would perish, just your friends. This college is still standing after most of the town falls away.

[quote name='Westernfront' timestamp='1323369182' post='2869373']
I don't think he meant that your alliance would perish, just your friends. This college is still standing after most of the town falls away.
[/quote]

Haha yeah I know. I was just trying to add in a little sarcasm after the troll fest of this DoE.

TCW here and in Skyrim will be great. And there will be no perishing of friendships here. FA is extremely important to us.

Thanks.

[quote name='Trinite' timestamp='1323371455' post='2869406']
This topic is depressing me. I don't get any of the references because my graphics card sucks. I want to get an arrow to the knee :(.

GL. Hope this works out for ya.
[/quote]

It's alright Trinite...I appreciate the luck tho. Get that graphics card fixed, you're missing out!

[quote name='GentleBen' timestamp='1323436856' post='2870874']
So tell us about your alliance? Do you plan to jump in the war hahha.
[/quote]

Well, that is up to DB4D to decide if they need us or not. Like most alliances that start out we don't have a lot of members. 2 as of now, really pathetic, but plans didn't work out they way I expected them to. Nothing really ever goes to plan we are gonna push through and get some numbers though.

This alliance isn't a "war sprung" alliance, there will be no DoW from TCW. This alliance has just been born in a bad time of CN with the intentions of brining life back to CN. I would like CN to be like it was before, filled with fun, awesome politics, and excitement. Sadly, Bob reflects our current world. Riddled with wars, corrupt politics, and many people being in interested in government and their country. With every rise there is a fall, but even the stock market can rise back up..... I'm hoping CN does the same.

Will I have the ability to achieve this goal all alone? No most likely not, but I'll give it a shot.

If you have more interests in TCW please request an emissary consulate on our forums. I see you already registered GentleBen.

Thanks folks.

*sorry for any misspelled words.

[quote name='GentleBen' timestamp='1323441850' post='2870912']
Even though you guys are small. If you work hard enough you can grow bigger. A theme like yours will do good.
[/quote]

Thanks man. Yeah, I'm pretty serious about this alliance. I've led others that I've made mistakes in. This one is birthed from those learned mistakes.

Thanks! :) o/

[quote name='Heinrich Schuster' timestamp='1323443429' post='2870934']
Good luck Winterhold, I wish you guys the very best of luck!
[/quote]

Haha Thanks Heinrich, I wish you luck in your endeavors as well. As always, dont be a stranger. o/