FAN Announcement

mpol777

[quote name='Damon' timestamp='1323324377' post='2868691']We will ALWAYS fight NPO for as long as we continue to play CN though. Its what we do.[/quote]
We all know that New Pacific Order is the entire point and meaning to your existence. It is greatly flattering.

We though, couldn't never reciprocate this devotion, but thumps up for the great honor. It is always special to be another ones entire point of being.
Keep on trucking and never, ever change (well you already did, but at least in this devotion part). See you soon.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Daeryon' timestamp='1323376493' post='2869524']
You are not hiding in peace mode. You are turtling nicely.

I can vouch for you ;)
[/quote]

I'm not going to waste resources on you or the rest of TPF, go ahead and attack me all you want and claim I'm turtling up, I'm just ignoring you and focusing on NPO.

I will admit that your SDI is on steroids. :)

Edited by SirSqueeboo

Apparently FAN in her death throws has sanctioned my soldiers on the Yellow sphere, & while a viable tactic for the weak, I never thought that FAN would fall so far as to not stand up and fight like the alliance they used to be.

[quote name='SirSqueeboo' timestamp='1323383239' post='2869648']
I'm not going to waste resources on you or the rest of TPF, go ahead and attack me all you want and claim I'm turtling up, I'm just ignoring you and focusing on NPO.

I will admit that your SDI is on steroids. :)
[/quote]

Yeah.....that puppy was worth every penny the other night.

See you on the battlefield o7

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1323386015' post='2869687']
Apparently FAN in her death throws has sanctioned my soldiers on the Yellow sphere, & while a viable tactic for the weak, I never thought that FAN would fall so far as to not stand up and fight like the alliance they used to be.
[/quote]

If we knew it was you we'd have done it the minute you started attacking my R/L situation. Grow up and stop whining! You are a disgrace to mhawk and most of the other gentlemen that wear the TPF AA.

[img]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f208/mipik/r1917/IMG_3172.jpg[/img]

TPF has never attacked your RL situation as nobody knows what it is. If they said something that reflects any part of your life outside of CN beyond the OOC images you insessentally post, it was pure happenstance.

Judge is a disgrace to Mhawk and the rest of us for entirely different reasons. :awesome:

Edited by Roadie

[quote name='Roadie' timestamp='1323387296' post='2869710']
TPF has never attacked your RL situation as nobody knows what it is. If they said something that reflects any part of your life outside of CN beyond the OOC images you insessentally post, it was pure happenstance.

Judge is a disgrace to Mhawk and the rest of us for entirely different reasons. :awesome:
[/quote]

Why do you speak of things you know nothing about? mhawk and I have already spoken of and resolved this situation. Please scroll up for my suggestion to those that do not like our gun pictures.

Edited by Princess Doomee

[quote name='Roadie' timestamp='1323387296' post='2869710']

[/quote]

Why do you speak of things you know nothing about? mhawk and I have already spoken of and resolved this situation. Please scroll up for my suggestion to those that do not like our gun pictures.

[img]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b289/jrfoxx/SaginawM1Carbine.jpg[/img]

If there is one thing that TPF and FAN can agree on it's Guns. We just like girls too.

[img]http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/tdomf/137188/gun%20pron.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.iwatchstuff.com/2011/08/26/colombiana.jpg[/img]

Edited by Judge X

[quote name='Jrenster' timestamp='1323379824' post='2869585']
I don't like characters that don't change. They're uninteresting and static. Characters that are dynamic tend to make the story more enjoyable.
[/quote]
Static characters serve their purposes. FAN acts as a foil to the absurdity of contemporary politics. They alone are perhaps the most honest and true alliance, the straight-shooters in a world of deceit, who will always stick to their guns. They're consistent, resilient, and resolute. There's not a lot to improve upon.

Apparently FAN in her death throws blah blah blah whaaa whaaa whaaa boo, I never thought that FAN would fall so far as to not stand up and fight like the alliance they used to be.
[/quote]

That's about right. All's fair in love and war son. Daddy shoulda taught you that. By the way, der furher grammar Goebbels wanted me to tell you its throes and not throws. Just for future reference and all.

[quote name='Doitzel' timestamp='1323389173' post='2869795']
Static characters serve their purposes. FAN acts as a foil to the absurdity of contemporary politics. They alone are perhaps the most honest and true alliance, the straight-shooters in a world of deceit, who will always stick to their guns. They're consistent, resilient, and resolute. There's not a lot to improve upon.
[/quote]

Sure they're honest, and straight-shooters, but that doesn't necessarily allow them to contribute to the world dynamic. In FAN's case, they don't do that. The world has changed a lot over the past few years, and it's not because of characters that are consistent, resilient or resolute. It's because of alliances that push the boundaries of the world through politicking and instigating. Without the "absurdity of contemporary politics", things would have never been interesting. So yeah I'll give that they serve their purposes, and in that sense I can see how they can be interesting, but they definitely aren't the protagonists or antagonists.

[quote name='Jrenster' timestamp='1323394192' post='2869958']
Sure they're honest, and straight-shooters, but that doesn't necessarily allow them to contribute to the world dynamic. In FAN's case, they don't do that. The world has changed a lot over the past few years, and it's not because of characters that are consistent, resilient or resolute. It's because of alliances that push the boundaries of the world through politicking and instigating. Without the "absurdity of contemporary politics", things would have never been interesting. So yeah I'll give that they serve their purposes, and in that sense I can see how they can be interesting, but they definitely aren't the protagonists or antagonists.
[/quote]

Why did you call on your meatshields if we don't matter? You've done a lot of typing trying to convince yourself that we don't matter. I'll tell you what sport, we're proud of the fact that we haven't really changed. We probably won't change much in the future either. It's just who we are.

[img]http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h126/GSPattonWV/IMG_0732.jpg[/img]

[quote name='GSPatton' timestamp='1323395471' post='2869986']
Why did you call on your meatshields if we don't matter? You've done a lot of typing trying to convince yourself that we don't matter. I'll tell you what sport, we're proud of the fact that we haven't really changed. We probably won't change much in the future either. It's just who we are.

[img]http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h126/GSPattonWV/IMG_0732.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

You took the context of what I was saying and completely flipped the meaning of it. I said that you don't contribute to the world dynamic. Which is true. You don't. You will admit to this. You admitted to it with this thread.

That is completely different than strategies to winning a war against you. We fight to win. So even if you are politically irrelevant, you still [s]have[/s] had 5 million NS to your alliance. Can you see how that is a completely different discussion?

[/quote]

1) It's "throes", not throws

2) Tactic for the weak? It's called total war. Welcome to the big leagues son.

[quote name='SirSqueeboo' timestamp='1323396012' post='2869997']
1) It's "throes", not throws

2) Tactic for the weak? It's called total war. Welcome to the big leagues son.
[/quote]
ahhh, yes. Your the one that is turtling on me. Sorry, [b]your[/b] big leagues ain't too big, but keep the comments coming with the previously stated facts by others in your alliance. Bandwagon has been bandwagoned.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1323368011' post='2869353']
How's that working out for you this time around?
[/quote]

Its working quite well. I started the war at 12k NS and 6 days in im at 14k NS. Im also fighting 6 guys. It took the 2 NATO last night to put me into anarchy (5 days in). So much for the 3 NPO that ive been fighting eh?

Edited by Damon

[quote name='Branimir' timestamp='1323381247' post='2869607']
We all know that New Pacific Order is the entire point and meaning to your existence. It is greatly flattering.

We though, couldn't never reciprocate this devotion, but thumps up for the great honor. It is always special to be another ones entire point of being.
Keep on trucking and never, ever change (well you already did, but at least in this devotion part). See you soon.
[/quote]

Lets see, we play to drink beer with FARK and fight.. Who else are we going to fight? There are no bigger !@#$% bags on planet Bob than NPO.