FAN Announcement

mpol777

[quote name='SirSqueeboo' timestamp='1323293919' post='2867722']
:rolleyes:

You have an extra offensive slot. Declare on one of us.
[/quote]

I have been nuked, your Evil Queen can come get a piece of me though.

Incidentally I respect FAN a hell of alot, I just didn't understand the thrust of the post when one in eight of the AA is in PM, struck me as slightly contradictory, thats all.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Nobody Expects' timestamp='1323294321' post='2867726']
I have been nuked, your Evil Queen can come get a piece of me though.

Incidentally I respect FAN a hell of alot, I just didn't understand the thrust of the post when one in eight of the AA is in PM, struck me as slightly contradictory, thats all.
[/quote]

We're crazy, not stupid. Everyone here knows using peace mode during war is a strategic maneuver. :)

[quote name='SirSqueeboo' timestamp='1323294592' post='2867733']
We're crazy, not stupid. Everyone here knows using peace mode during war is a strategic maneuver. :)
[/quote]

I think we missed that memo ;)

Anyways the best of luck, if this is your last hurrah the game will be poorer without you.

o/ FAN

[quote name='Nobody Expects' timestamp='1323294648' post='2867735']
I think we missed that memo ;)

Anyways the best of luck, if this is your last hurrah the game will be poorer without you.

o/ FAN
[/quote]

That's why we're inviting everyone to personally join in on wishing us a fond farewell. A gift basket of high global radiation would be appreciated.

[i]Black Saint checks his watch.[/i]

FAN, I wanna be where ever you are, its too early to be drinking where I am.

[quote name='Facade' timestamp='1323294097' post='2867723']
The only thing I got out of this post was that FAN's going out with a bang and thinks warring people makes them miserable, and yet, war is the only thing that's interesting.

If you really wanted to make people miserable, wouldn't you [i]not[/i] declare war on them? :blink:
[/quote]

Someone please make a Philoso-raptor out of this? :D

Edited by Black Saint

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' timestamp='1323293340' post='2867709']
1) -1,843,902 Strength Change - Fark

2) -1,138,398 Strength Change - Independent Republic Of Orange Nations

3) -1,110,124 Strength Change - Siberian Tiger Alliance

4) -1,105,736 Strength Change - Random Insanity Alliance

5) -986,607 Strength Change - New Polar Order

It's not like people haven't been fighting.
[/quote]

GRL has yet to break 100, so people obviously aren't taking this war seriously enough.

[quote name='Quiziotle' timestamp='1323294684' post='2867737']
From the looks of things, you won't be doing any standing by the time TPF is finished with you.
[/quote]
The thing you seem to forget is that FAN doesn't stand on infra or tech. Our foundation is far more solid than that and there's nothing in the 1s and 0s that can shake it.

[quote name='Quiziotle' timestamp='1323294684' post='2867737']
From the looks of things, you won't be doing any standing by the time TPF is finished with you.
[/quote]

:lol1::lol1::lol1:

That's what NPO (and The Initiative and 1Vision) said before fighting us for two consecutive years.

June 18, 2007 - May 14, 2009

Edited by SirSqueeboo

[quote name='Keenedge' timestamp='1323295032' post='2867747']
The thing you seem to forget is that FAN doesn't stand on infra or tech. Our foundation is far more solid than that and there's nothing in the 1s and 0s that can shake it.
[/quote]
Well, not any more, certainly.

[quote name='SirSqueeboo' timestamp='1323295900' post='2867769']

That's what NPO (and The Initiative and 1Vision) said before fighting us for two consecutive years.

[/quote]
That war seems to have irrepairibly damaged FAN. Before then, FAN was a ripe and rich alliance, yet as the war peeled away members with prolonged despair so only a core remained, that core became rotten with only a few goals in mind. Now FAN acts like a broken record; unable to relish their past successes as it was spent with their most bitter enemies who eventually ripped out and ate their hearts, FAN only exists to build up and then declare minor instances of war every few years, and not contribute anything major to world politics. Oh, and mpol makes the occasional post !@#$%*ing about whatever.

I wasn't in NPO when FAN and NPO went to war, and I had a lot of sympathy and empathy for you folks, and I respect you as good CN players who are dedicated to playing well. It's unfortunate that now your dedication takes you to a rotten death in what seems to be a fit of total self-hatred as you throw your nations away from what could have been so much more.

[quote name='SirSqueeboo' timestamp='1323295900' post='2867769']

[/quote]

You don't need to worry about two consecutive years of war.

We have better ways to use our time and resources then pursuing a group whose military abilities have been on the decline since Great War 2, and who don't have the maturity to pursue ventures more worthy then revenge.