Colossus DoW

Auctor

[quote name='Merk' timestamp='1323236127' post='2866918']
It would be a cool war flag if they made it hold an AK-47 or something. At any rate here's to a good fight o/
[/quote]

It's a bow, as in bow 'n' arrow.

[quote name='Heinrich Schuster' timestamp='1323308950' post='2868013']
Seriously Colossus? All 2M of you NS going to war with a 400k? Why dont you get some balls and attack a real alliance?
[/quote]
Seriously Heinrich? We're defending our ally from a rather obscure attack from an alliance that we gave aid to last war to help them rebuild and as already stated, we're fighting STA as well.

Seriously Colossus? All 2M of you NS going to war with a 400k? Why dont you get some balls and attack a real alliance?
[/quote]

Heinriech that is really mean. STA is a real alliance, no matter how badly they appear to be fighting..

[/quote]

Actually, they were over 500K at the start. But you're right, I do enjoy torturing small animals. You should reform TGE AGAIN and defend Hyrule's honor.

[/quote]

That's why they DoW'd STA earlier this war, Sparta last war, FOK the war before that one and the list goes on if we look further back in history.

[/quote]

there wasn't enough Tiger meat to go around for Colossus... so then they targeted flute-playing little boys dressed in green :ph34r:

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1323310094' post='2868034']
They did. They declared on STA.
[/quote]

Oh really? I apologize then, I havn't been keeping up with this war as much as I would like, apologies to Colossus again, I thought it was just KoH you were attacking. In that case good luck with your wars Colossus.

[quote name='Heinrich Schuster' timestamp='1323356963' post='2869190']
Oh really? I apologize then, I havn't been keeping up with this war as much as I would like, apologies to Colossus again, I thought it was just KoH you were attacking. In that case good luck with your wars Colossus.
[/quote]
A man who isnt contrary for the sake of it. A rarity in this game! Thank you sir.