Holiday ceasefire

paul711

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1323402455' post='2870104']
No offense but any attacks on or by any signatories will result in every AA that has signed the ceasefire to be obligated to attack the offenders.
[/quote]

^ This. Don't screw with my vacation.

AP Coalition agrees.

If some of our members who don't listen to us raid any of the signatories then attack them not our whole alliance. Kthxbai.

Edited by Chaos Reigns

[quote name='Chaos Reigns' timestamp='1323491526' post='2871681']
AP Coalition agrees.

If some of our members who don't listen to us raid any of the signatories then attack them not our whole alliance. Kthxbai.
[/quote]

Hey now, thats not part of the deal, one person $%&@s up and consider your AA $%&@ed bud.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1323402455' post='2870104']
[i][b]No offense but any attacks on or by any signatories will result in every AA that has signed the ceasefire to be obligated to attack the offenders.[/b][/i]
[/quote]

I would suggest knowing exactly what you sign up for before agreeing to it.. Just saying.

Edited by ADude

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1323496105' post='2871994']
I would suggest knowing exactly what you sign up for before agreeing to it.. Just saying.
[/quote]

^^^. Let's write this up so we know exactly whats happening during the peace period and afterward.

I think individual raids can be dealt with appropriately. Everyone who leads an AA knows the difference between a noob mistake and an AA wide attack.

There is no way to spell out single scenario, so the wording was simple by choice.

Hey now, thats not part of the deal, one person $%&@s up and consider your AA $%&@ed bud.

[/quote]

Why? You are already on the record as a "NO", many times and on many different threads.

Just saying.

Edited by Thomasj_tx

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1323496690' post='2872018']
I think individual raids can be dealt with appropriately. Everyone who leads an AA knows the difference between a noob mistake and an AA wide attack.
[/quote]

Unless an agenda is involved I would guess, just suggesting that there be some type of Protocal, as it seems that some signatories are interested in it.

*points at TPC

Hey now, thats not part of the deal, one person $%&@s up and consider your AA $%&@ed bud.[/quote]
Dude, you said no to the truce.
You don't get to make the rules, much less when you said no to it in the first place lol.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1323496690' post='2872018']
I think individual raids can be dealt with appropriately. Everyone who leads an AA knows the difference between a noob mistake and an AA wide attack.[/quote]
This^^
No entire alliance should be attacked just cause one stooge did an eyepoke.

For an alliance with red in it's theme colors, RE is awfully scrooge this year!

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1323505768' post='2872314']
You don't get to make the rules, much less when you said no to it in the first place lol.

This^^
No entire alliance should be attacked just cause one stooge did an eyepoke.

For an alliance with red in it's theme colors, RE is awfully scrooge this year!
[/quote]
Someones got to do it :awesome:

The current alliance numbers:

Ordo Paradoxia - 32
Warriors - 30
Synergy - 13
WAPA - 21
AAA - 26
Citadel - 20
TPC - 17
AP Coalition - 31
Total: 8 alliances and 190 nations

LE I'll leave out for now.
They might not be done warring DR by then lol.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1323505768' post='2872314']
[/quote]

Thats the thing, I have no desire to make the rules for this, I just want to know that if something does happen peoples agendas will not get in the way.

Also seeing as gov from TPC (who ARE a part of this) has asked for something to be written up It should be.

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1323561203' post='2872967']
Thats the thing, I have no desire to make the rules for this, I just want to know that if something does happen peoples agendas will not get in the way.

Also seeing as gov from TPC (who ARE a part of this) has asked for something to be written up It should be.
[/quote]
Until you speak for TPC or sign the truce you don't get a say.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1323570678' post='2873104']
[/quote]
Then dont come in our channel telling us to sign it :awesome:

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1323570678' post='2873104']
[/quote]

That may be... But....

Sorry bud but I see Roman Citizens on that list, and as RE gov I [u]DO[/u] speak for them, of course as does Stelios.

Edited by ADude

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1323602415' post='2873777']
That may be... But....

Sorry bud but I see Roman Citizens on that list, and as RE gov I [u]DO[/u] speak for them, of course as does Stelios.
[/quote]
Your citizens asked to be on that list and I obliged as a joke BUD. I will take them off if it will keep you from posting in this thread.

Stelios you disappoint me, I expect this type of behavior from Adufe but not you. As you and I talked in our channel a few nights ago, do you really want to walk this road?

Let me be perfectly clear, there is no hidden agenda with this holiday truce other than,to be able to relax and enjoy the holidays.

Edited by paul711

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1323611351' post='2873837']
Your citizens asked to be on that list and I obliged as a joke BUD. I will take them off if it will keep you from posting in this thread.

Stelios you disappoint me, I expect this type of behavior from Adufe but not you. As you and I talked in our channel a few nights ago, do you really want to walk this road?

Let me be perfectly clear, there is no hidden agenda with this holiday truce other than,to be able to relax and enjoy the holidays.
[/quote]
If you cant tell that i was joking.. (epecailly with the :awesome: ).. you need a drink.

Calm down yo dont get pissed and threaten because we dont want to sign your ceaesfire. Your trying to gain support, we arent. Get over it. And like i said in the channel the other day, WE KNOW HOW TO DANCE! :ph34r:

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1323208678' post='2866078']
Thank you all for your support thus far. With the round being 90 days a short period of peace won't hurt a thing.
[/quote]
60 days, where'd you get 90 from?

[quote name='King James XVIII' timestamp='1323324534' post='2868697']
After vigorous debate within government, TPC could sign onto such an agreement.

Agreed. The fact of the matter is that almost everyone is celebrating something over this period, and in a 90 day round, a couple of days where you don't need to monitor the war screens 30 minutes before update isn't a big deal. While I understand the concerns of other leaders when it comes to involving themselves another TE agreement, I think overall this is for the benefit of members.

I [u][b]completely[/b][/u] agree with this and want to see it happen. A good massive war where everyone crushes each other without politics would be good for everyone.
[/quote]
HYPOCRITE!
[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=107276&st=0#entry2868021"]See? I came up with the same idea in the poll and he voted against it![/url] So, the real problem with both our ideas is that they are conflicting. I propose before and after the ceasefire there will be a war, but there WILL be a small break.

Let me sign up, regardless of what I said before
Holidays - :nuke: =Awesome!
New Years + :nuke: =Fireworks!

[quote name='ScratchyScientist' timestamp='1323654740' post='2874493']
60 days, where'd you get 90 from?
[/quote]
Round resets on March 2, hence another 90 day round.

The Flying Kiwis have pmed me and are joining the ceasefire. They should be posting here to make it official.

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1323602415' post='2873777']
That may be... But....

[/quote]
I took your people off now sign up or butt out.

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1323628880' post='2874086']
If you cant tell that i was joking.. (epecailly with the :awesome: ).. you need a drink.

Calm down yo dont get pissed and threaten because we dont want to sign your ceaesfire. Your trying to gain support, we arent. Get over it. And like i said in the channel the other day, WE KNOW HOW TO DANCE! :ph34r:
[/quote]
Sorry Stelios I took your remarks in the wrong manner. Maybe some day we can square dance together :)