Hey baby, what's your FANtasy?

dev0win

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Jtkode' timestamp='1323082976' post='2863590']
I hope you burn defending pacifica, thats the only thing you deserve by defending her... unoriginal thread unoriginal people o/ being npos new meatsheild. o/ new wae NATO
[/quote]

This is a terrible, terrible post.

I enjoyed the OP, pretty funny actually :war:

Well done NATO and TPF for waiting for the opening round of nukes to fly, and then hitting our anarchied folks who can not counter-counter-declare. NPO are fortunate to have you.

Enjoy the glorious battles, the more the merrier. :nuke:

Thanks for the gun pics you good for nothing NPO minions :P

[quote]Dear FAN,

Since we are continuing the trend of bringing up old grudges, we hope you hadn't forgotten your last run-in against us. In 2009, after twenty-eight days of nonstop growth in the Survivor: Statwhore Island competition, you outgrew us in the last two day elimination round. We've contemplated for two years how to get back at you, and here you've provided us with this wonderful opportunity...

To that end, NATO declares war on the Federation of Armed Nations in defense of our allies in the New Pacific Order per Article 3 of the The Northwest Passage. May the wind you create blow down that house of straw you built.[/quote]

Kill all those SoBs!!!!! No wait!! :blink:

You shouldn't have waited this long. Reasons really are not a requirement.

I love the Northwest Passage which was written and sung by Stan Rogers rest his soul.

[quote]Go NATO! Beat them into submission.[/quote]

Oh my goodness Warior, not that is just silly. :lol1:

I hope you burn defending pacifica, thats the only thing you deserve by defending her...[/quote]

Why thank you good sir, over here at NATO burning for Pacifica is considered an honor and a privelege.

unoriginal thread unoriginal people o/ being npos new meatsheild
[/quote]

You spelled meatshield wrong, and see Sir Humphrey's post.

o/ new wae NATO
[/quote]

Now that's not fair, our blitz was actually pretty decent in comparison to most people this war so far. We may have even done better than ARES, but then again I didn't consider you relevant enough to check on.

[quote name='Petrovich4' timestamp='1323115998' post='2863909']

Well done NATO and TPF for waiting for the opening round of nukes to fly, and then hitting our anarchied folks who can not counter-counter-declare. NPO are fortunate to have you.

[/quote]

When we declared I think you had 35 in anarchy out of 135+ or whatever you had, so unless the other 100+ people in your alliance are retarded then you had your chance.

[/quote]

In nuclear war, a nation being in anarchy is no indication that their opposition doesn't need a little help.

If thats what your upset about, I just don't know. Certainly wasn't even a focal point of our strategy, more of a coincidence I guess.

[/quote]

thats ok, we'll declare for you. please assist by pointing out all the open slots :P

nothing but respect for ya, lets have some fun.

now to get you really hot....

[img]http://jootix.com/upload/DesktopWallpapers/cache/Bullets-bullets-7wallpaper-blogfa-com-1024x768.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Lenny N Karl' timestamp='1323127736' post='2864529']
thats ok, we'll declare for you. please assist by pointing out all the open slots :P

nothing but respect for ya, lets have some fun.

now to get you really hot....

[img]http://jootix.com/upload/DesktopWallpapers/cache/Bullets-bullets-7wallpaper-blogfa-com-1024x768.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

seriously, we have the people, you just tell us who you want us to help you increase casualty count, and we will gladly help FAN by declaring on you guys :D

o/ NATO

Let's Roll!

[quote name='Perceus' timestamp='1323137920' post='2864765']seriously, we have the people, you just tell us who you want us to help you increase casualty count, and we will gladly help FAN by declaring on you guys :D

o/ NATO

Let's Roll!
[/quote]

More importantly: help the people of KFedistan achieve their full nihilistic potential by reaching the 3 million casualty mark. We can do this! :awesome:

[quote name='KFedistan' timestamp='1323204817' post='2866016']
More importantly: help the people of KFedistan achieve their full nihilistic potential by reaching the 3 million casualty mark. We can do this! :awesome:
[/quote]

No you will not. You will end the war at the 2,999,999 casualty mark.

Edited by King Tom