Joint Decree from Nordreich and the League of Small Superpowers

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='LordSlade' timestamp='1323199053' post='2865906']
I go pew pew with Hyperonic, see: [url="http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=91301&Extended=1"]http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=91301&Extended=1[/url]
[/quote]

You are the only one I'm fighting who knows what they are doing, by the way.

Looking forward to seeing where this goes. :)

Edited by Hyperonic

[quote name='Hyperonic' timestamp='1323199172' post='2865911']
You are the only one I'm fighting who knows what they are doing, by the way.

Looking forward to seeing where this goes. :)
[/quote]
I can tell that your eventual surrender is going to really get to you. This pleases me greatly. You can win all the little isolated battles you want. We'll have the war.

[quote name='Captain Flinders' timestamp='1323199844' post='2865919']
I can tell that your eventual surrender is going to really get to you. This pleases me greatly. You can win all the little isolated battles you want. We'll have the war.
[/quote]

You and what warchest, Nordreich?

[/quote]
I hope the surrender terms involve some kind of gag or a roll of duct tape. I'll personally supply them if need be.

[quote name='Hyperonic' timestamp='1323198820' post='2865902']
Hey, remember when you literally followed me from topic to topic yesterday biting at my ankles for my attention?

[img]http://rialliance.net/GIF/baslaugh.gif[/img]

Good times.
[/quote]
Actually I don't, I remember mocking you and laughing my head off at your war strategy though. Still stocking 50 cm's I see. :lol1:

Good times.

[/quote]

Another shot in the dark post from Captain Something.

From now on, I will only respond to your posts if they contain actual content worth responding to. Otherwise, you are just begging for my attention at this point.

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1323200661' post='2865932']
Actually I don't, I remember mocking you and laughing my head off at your war strategy though. Still stocking 50 cm's I see. :lol1:

Good times.
[/quote]

OCC: Yeah, you totally made me feel dumb following me around after I make a joke post about cruise missiles for literally an entire day. Also coming into #RIA to continue the dumbest argument ever made on CN because you don't get it. Please don't talk to me anymore, I'm done responding to your density.

Edited by Hyperonic

[quote name='Hyperonic' timestamp='1323201013' post='2865944']
OCC: Yeah, you totally made me feel dumb following me around after I make a joke post about cruise missiles for literally an entire day. Also coming into #RIA to continue the dumbest argument ever made on CN because you don't get it. Please don't talk to me anymore, I'm done responding to your density.
[/quote]
ummm I think you have me mistaken with someone else, I was not in #RIA yesterday, or for that matter I don't think I've ever been there. Oh and btw, I seriously doubt that was a joke post after looking at your nation yesterday and today. :awesome:

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1323201199' post='2865948']
ummm I think you have me mistaken with someone else, I was not in #RIA yesterday, or for that matter I don't think I've ever been there. Oh and btw, I seriously doubt that was a joke post after looking at your nation yesterday and today. :awesome:
[/quote]

OOC: You are the only person on the forums who has been stuck on this 50 CM thing. Other people were like "that guy must be joking" or "that's dumb", but you have made it your mission to follow me around and remind me of cruise missiles like it's actually an important thing. Seriously, go and ask anyone who knows me. Something tells me you won't be doing that though :rolleyes:

IC: Is your nation that much in bad shape that you literally don't stockpile cruise missiles?

[quote name='Hyperonic' timestamp='1323201372' post='2865951']
OOC: You are the only person on the forums who has been stuck on this 50 CM thing. Other people were like "that guy must be joking" or "that's dumb", but you have made it your mission to follow me around and remind me of cruise missiles like it's actually an important thing. Seriously, go and ask anyone who knows me. Something tells me you won't be doing that though :rolleyes:

IC: Is your nation that much in bad shape that you literally don't stockpile cruise missiles?
[/quote]
I'm too busy firing them off after buying them at the six nations I'm fighting. How many are you fighting btw? I seriously doubt its six.

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1323201539' post='2865958']
I'm too busy firing them off after buying them at the six nations I'm fighting. How many are you fighting btw? I seriously doubt its six.
[/quote]

Considering you've already said you looked at my nation, I think you already know the answer to that :rolleyes:

OH wait I GET IT you are doing a thing

Yeah, by the way, you aren't doing so well either.

You know what I'm saying? Yeah, you know what I'm saying.

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1323202660' post='2865980']
Who leaked our top secret military guides? I smell a spying CB
[/quote]

[color="#000080"]LOL that's hilarious.

"While not the most effective piece of military hardware invented, at least RIA could lay claim to perfecting the upside tank unit for combat usage in the Southern hemisphere."[/color]

[quote name='Botha' timestamp='1323202064' post='2865964']
News from the front lines...

[IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/15zqr9k.jpg[/IMG]
[/quote]
I bet Hyperonic was the driver.

[quote]Considering you've already said you looked at my nation, I think you already know the answer to that

OH wait I GET IT you are doing a thing

Yeah, by the way, you aren't doing so well either.

You know what I'm saying? Yeah, you know what I'm saying. [/quote]

Me:

[quote]Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars. 1,597,441 Attacking + 2,417,618 Defending = 4,015,059 Casualties
Casualty Rank: Ranked #238 of 15,758 Nations (1.51%)
[/quote]

You:
[quote]Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars. 335,871 Attacking + 831,237 Defending = 1,167,108 Casualties
Casualty Rank: Ranked #2,082 of 15,758 Nations (13.21%)
[/quote]

Actually, I'm doing exceptional as always. :war:

[quote name='Hyperonic' timestamp='1323208582' post='2866075']
Okay, you've lost 4 times as many people as I have.

Where's your point

you didn't make a point

was your point that you are doing better because you have more dead poeple

oh

okay
[/quote]

First off actually, I've only lost three times as many. :awesome: I've also killed more than four times as many people as you have, not to mention that I've killed more people than you have killed and lost combined. So I guess you could say my point is

[img]http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000184071/polls_You_Suck_4109_611141_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg[/img]

p.s. more blood for the blood god! [img]http://www.myemoticons.com/images/hobbies-leisure/eating-drinking/drinking-red-wine.gif[/img]

Edited by William Bonney

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1323209501' post='2866090']
Actually, I've also killed more than four times as many people as you have, not to mention that I've killed more people than you have killed and lost combined. So I guess you could say my point is

[img]http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000184071/polls_You_Suck_4109_611141_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg[/img]

p.s. more blood for the blood god! [img]http://www.myemoticons.com/images/hobbies-leisure/eating-drinking/drinking-red-wine.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Yes, I know you are an angry toddler.

What does this have to do with you having four times as many dead people?????

Or is your point that you are an angry toddler and that you don't have to explain anything.

Works with me. Are we done here?

Edited by Hyperonic

[quote name='Hyperonic' timestamp='1323209937' post='2866104']
Yes, I know you are an angry toddler.

What does this have to do with you having four times as many dead people?????

Or is your point that you are an angry toddler and that you don't have to explain anything.

Works with me. Are we done here?
[/quote]

Sigh...since your obviously historically ignorant, William Bonney= Billy the Kid, kid

Secondly, you obviously know nothing about war, stockpiling 50 cm's.... :lol1:

Yeah, I think we're done here.
Anywho, back on topic, have fun NoR and LoSS, but I doubt you will have much trouble from the looks of things.

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1323210546' post='2866112']
Sigh...since your obviously historically ignorant, William Bonney= Billy the Kid, kid

Secondly, you obviously know nothing about war, stockpiling 50 cm's.... :lol1:

Yeah, I think we're done here.
Anywho, back on topic, have fun NoR and LoSS, but I doubt you will have much trouble from the looks of things.
[/quote]

- Still talking about cruise missiles

- [b]Thinks Billy the Kid was famous for being an actual kid during his glory times[/b]

- Still talking about cruise missiles

- Finally shutting up well past the point he should have

- Thinks I'm dumb

Anyway, [font="Impact"]THANK YOU FOR LEAVING[/font]