Citadel DOE

Lehran

[quote name='kongland' timestamp='1324622150' post='2884676']
No, it doesn't clear up. You didn't leave the alliance, you were sacked. It looks like you don't understand simple things.

The case had been seemingly settled and you keep screaming the same. Do you want to continue the Soap Opera to the very end, as your actions suggest and Cowboy is enjoying to watch or we finish it here and now?

Just tell me and I'll oblige. An incessant verbal waterfall...
[/quote]

Now where did I insult you? Lol.

I resigned as officer, which effectively caused my sacking, or whatever you call it. I was talking to Alex, not you.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, it doesn't clear up. You didn't leave the alliance, you were sacked. It looks like you don't understand simple things.

The case had been seemingly settled and you keep screaming the same. Do you want to continue the Soap Opera to the very end, as your actions suggest and Cowboy is enjoying to watch or we finish it here and now?

[/quote]

He's enjoying losing 700 infra overnight. Let him... he won't be able to rebuild after this, of that, I'm sure.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1324622515' post='2884680']
He's enjoying losing 700 infra overnight. Let him... he won't be able to rebuild after this, of that, I'm sure.
[/quote]

You don't even have 700 infra to lose :P

[quote name='NeoGandalf' timestamp='1324622661' post='2884682']
You don't even have 700 infra to lose :P
[/quote]

Thing is, I can rebuild. You on the other hand, won't.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1324622701' post='2884683']
Thing is, I can rebuild. You on the other hand, won't.
[/quote]

We'll see, we'll see. I don't see you on top earners, and you haven't rebuilt since LE.

I don't have a bone to pick with you here, let's move this talk to the war thread :)

[quote name='NeoGandalf' timestamp='1324622794' post='2884685']
We'll see, we'll see. I don't see you on top earners, and you haven't rebuilt since LE.

I don't have a bone to pick with you here, let's move this talk to the war thread :)
[/quote]

That's because I was abroad since the LE war ended.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1324622985' post='2884687']
That's because I was abroad since the LE war ended.
[/quote]

If you didn't know.., I just got home from a trip to San Francisco today. I have had limited Internet access.

Kong: I don't want to extend this more than you do. But just as I promised to stop posting, you promised that your members would stop with the flag runner argument. Now, Alex made a respectable but nevertheless accusatory post against me after that deal. I responded only with defensive arguments and I did not slander Citadel whatsoever. I acknowledge that we have irreconciliable differences. We're incompatible, as you might say. So let's just leave it at this, and keep the discussion civil.

[/quote]
You take things too personal Kong, chill out its only a game.

[quote name='NeoGandalf' timestamp='1324624765' post='2884701']
But just as I promised to stop posting, you promised that your members would stop with the flag runner argument. [/quote]
I didn't promise such thing. You keep distorting everything. I just said I have nothing to do with that.
As in OP, each member in Citadel has the right of free speech. My despotism is your own invention.

Now, I've just invented an aphorism: " Stupidity is a life-long commitment"

At least I think it's my aphorism...

Let's enjoy it's beauty.

Now, please take pity of my, will you? Just leave... I'm not a native English speaker (that's not even my second language), so I'm really suffering here, typing the foreign stuff and getting tired.

...and you know what? it looks like you'll never stop posting. I think our conversations are over. What do you want next - up to you, pal.

Edited by kongland

[quote name='kongland' timestamp='1324537477' post='2883943']
However, if one of the blocks will try to harass and bully Citadel, of course we'd join their enemies.
I hope that explains it.
[/quote]
So the "either you are with us or against us" isnt going to work? :P

[quote name='kongland' timestamp='1324625623' post='2884708']
I didn't promise such thing. You keep distorting everything. I just said I have nothing to do with that.
As in OP, each member in Citadel has the right of free speech. My despotism is your own invention.

Now, I've just invented an aphorism: " Stupidity is a life-long commitment"

At least I think it's my aphorism...

Let's enjoy it's beauty.

Now, please take pity of my, will you? Just leave... I'm not a native English speaker (that's not even my second language), so I'm really suffering here, typing the foreign stuff and getting tired.

...and you know what? it looks like you'll never stop posting. I think our conversations are over. What do you want next - up to you, pal.
[/quote]

If Citadel members have free speech, so too is it my right to post here. Again, you're trying to stifle any opposition against you. Listen, kong. My reply was directly addressed to Alexandros. Then you butt in and tell me to get out of the thread. I can respect what Alexandros said because it was educated and not nasty. On the other hand, you just throw around insults like "stupid" and "despicable" and threats to "burn" my donation money.

Maybe if you're tired of posting, then you should stop too. I assure you I don't like to argue with myself.

[quote name='NeoGandalf' timestamp='1324661967' post='2884938']
If Citadel members have free speech, so too is it my right to post here. Again, you're trying to stifle any opposition against you. Listen, kong. My reply was directly addressed to Alexandros. Then you butt in and tell me to get out of the thread. I can respect what Alexandros said because it was educated and not nasty. On the other hand, you just throw around insults like "stupid" and "despicable" and threats to "burn" my donation money.

Maybe if you're tired of posting, then you should stop too. I assure you I don't like to argue with myself.
[/quote]
Neogandalf has a valid point here Kong, you do try to stifle those that don't agree with you. For instance, your latest futile attempt to have Hal order me to stop posting here; to this I say pfft. Speak away neo it is your right to post.

Alexandros, I think your (admittedly long) post is a good summary of what you believe is good with Citadel. Now, I may have personal animosity towards kong (and he me), but I still have respect for the members of Citadel (some of whom I know well). Thus, I will edit my original post and place your words there.

[quote name='NeoGandalf' timestamp='1324668377' post='2884995']
Alexandros, I think your (admittedly long) post is a good summary of what you believe is good with Citadel. Now, I may have personal animosity towards kong (and he me), but I still have respect for the members of Citadel (some of whom I know well). Thus, I will edit my original post and place your words there.
[/quote]

The backpedaling in this thread is :awesome: