Announcement from The Last Republic

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Fireblade' timestamp='1323019375' post='2862342']
Another great ally. Thanks for the support!
/o TLR
[/quote]

Great ally? Have you even checked to see what "support" they have given?

I see maybe 12 declarations of war against FEAR, 6 of which are tag teaming, and the rest are just sitting on low nations that are already in anarchy. In all honesty I dont even see them as a threat. More like a tick or maybe even a leech?

FEAR, imagine a yapping, miniature chihuahua that is angrily growling and snarling at you. The dog is trying to viciously attack you, yet all it does is lightly nibble at the front tip of your shoe.

Yeah, that's tLR.

[quote name='Ivan V' timestamp='1323032716' post='2862554']
FEAR, imagine a yapping, miniature chihuahua that is angrily growling and snarling at you. The dog is trying to viciously attack you, yet all it does is lightly nibble at the front tip of your shoe.

Yeah, that's tLR.
[/quote]

Thats a great image... I lol'd.

[quote name='constablepotato' timestamp='1323021324' post='2862373']
hey FEAR, these guys are hilarious! I peed a little reading their witty retort. Enjoy all the tech you'll get.
[/quote]

I would enjoy it a lot more if Stockhunter would come out of peace mode and use some of that massive multi-billion warchest he gloats about to gain about 10k or so and declare on me so I could smack him around some.

[quote]
[06:30] <~StockHunter[TLR|Gov]> i got $3bil i'm just sitting on and it sucks balls, done all this saving i wanted to go to town on FEAR
[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]*Lord Boris[/b] is approached by a shady figure who pulls out a document from an envelope and hands it to him. Lord Boris glances down.[/color]

[quote]
You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Total domination. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:
[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]*Lord Boris[/b] continues to skim down the page...[/color]

[quote]
Total Money: [b]$938,764,726[/b]
[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]*Lord Boris[/b] puts the document away and goes back to his prior train of thought.[/color]

... Nevermind, then.

[quote name='Lord Boris' timestamp='1323040599' post='2862722']
I would enjoy it a lot more if Stockhunter would come out of peace mode and use some of that massive multi-billion warchest he gloats about to gain about 10k or so and declare on me so I could smack him around some.

[color="#FF0000"][b]*Lord Boris[/b] is approached by a shady figure who pulls out a document from an envelope and hands it to him. Lord Boris glances down.[/color]

[color="#FF0000"][b]*Lord Boris[/b] puts the document away and goes back to his prior train of thought.[/color]

... Nevermind, then.
[/quote]

He was trying to compensate... Dont judge him, lol..

... Nevermind, then.
[/quote]

Wow, just when I thought Stockhunter couldn't be any more pathetic, you give us this Gem, Boris. With each passing day, I feel more and more confident that we on the IRON Council handled these eventual break offs properly all along. :lol1:

[quote name='Ridin High' timestamp='1323052578' post='2862933']
Whoever ends up rolling these guys; please employ a scorched earth policy. Hopefully you get a shot at those top five nations.
[/quote]

Nope, they're hiding in peace mode.

[quote name='Canik' timestamp='1323052624' post='2862936']
Nope, they're hiding in peace mode.
[/quote]
Hiding? No sir. That's the tried and true Polar Peace Mode Blitz(Pat. Pend.) I'm sure after this war tLR will have to pay reps for copyright infringement.

... Nevermind, then.
[/quote]

Ok you guys got me there. I humbly submit to your call of my bluff and the lulz that I deserve coming to me.

12 nations have declared war on FEAR. That makes this a weak skirmish at most.

I really enjoy watching the top 5 nations sit in hippie mode. I wonder what 7 hippie nations will do when the second wave comes around...

The suspense is killing me!

[quote name='Dr34mg33k TPF' timestamp='1323021744' post='2862378']
Great ally? Have you even checked to see what "support" they have given?

I see maybe 12 declarations of war against FEAR, 6 of which are tag teaming, and the rest are just sitting on low nations that are already in anarchy. In all honesty I dont even see them as a threat. More like a tick or maybe even a leech?
[/quote]
The measurement of how much or how little effect they have on our opponents is irrelevant. It doesn't change the fact that they are a great ally, one which doesn't care what the odds are, and will support you as a gesture of loyalty and friendship, regardless of what people such as yourself might say.

[quote name='Fireblade' timestamp='1323110105' post='2863807']
The measurement of how much or how little effect they have on our opponents is irrelevant. It doesn't change the fact that they are a great ally, one which doesn't care what the odds are, and will support you as a gesture of loyalty and friendship, regardless of what people such as yourself might say.
[/quote]

lol.. Now it comes down to size does it?

Edited by xiRaWkx

[quote name='worrgames08' timestamp='1323224327' post='2866579']
tLR is the definition of ankle biters. Watch out, FEAR, or they might whine you to death.
[/quote]

I see no whining from any TLR people. The only "whiner" here is you.

Edited by Heinrich Schuster