Announcement from The Last Republic

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Garythe74th' timestamp='1322991024' post='2862059']
We suck so bad, that every nation we've attacked so far is now in anarchy... Well all bar one anyway. Still no declarations from FEAR either. You guys OK in there??
[/quote]

Yeah, you're totally owning our 1k nations. We're debating whether or not to surrender right now.

We suck so bad, that every nation we've attacked so far is now in anarchy... Well all bar one anyway. Still no declarations from FEAR either. You guys OK in there??
[/quote]
Yeah you are absolutely terrorising our lowest of low tiers. How we will ever recover from this I don't know.

When your massive upper tier comes out of peace mode. Just let us know so we can prepare our mid-lower tier for the anarchy they will surely be placed in too.

[quote name='Garythe74th' timestamp='1322992012' post='2862071']
So all of your nations aren't important to you? Nothing like the taste of ankle meat *snaps lips together*
[/quote]

Yes, because clearly it would be inconceivable that the amount of damage TLR is doing to a few small nations would be unable to be swiftly undone with a very minor aid drop :rolleyes:

Besides, if we take up all your defensive slots, we would be inconsiderate to our allies who have yet to be able to find such willing tech raid targets such as yourselves. When you get out of peace mode, the fact that you're a fairly underpowered nation in easy nuke range that also happens to have a FSS will make you prime snack fodder for our BFF brethren.

[/quote]
Oh noes anarchy. Clearly Diet Legion still has a lot to learn.

Still no declarations from FEAR either. You guys OK in there??
[/quote]

I would but I have no aggressive slots left open, However I have all three defence slots free, so please feel free to attack me.
I'll even make it easy for you, you have two nations in war mode in my range. Neither of them have any wars declared at all, so are free to attack.
[url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=422222"]vekta32 of vektopia[/url] and [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=452148"]Lord Markus of Markistan[/url]

[/quote]
You posted the DoW, it's kinda up to you to do the attacking...

Of course, if you even become enough of a nuisance for FEAR to counter declare wars, or something like that. I hope your warchests will last you at least 1 week.

[quote name='Heinrich Schuster' timestamp='1323000159' post='2862164']
I lol at how much our preparation is underestimated :rolleyes:
[/quote]
I think you're overestimating your preparation. By all accounts, your nations suck and your warchests suck. Of course, I don't have first hand reports, since none of your nations are in range...

[quote name='R3nowned' timestamp='1322996296' post='2862129']
I hope your warchests will last you at least 1 week.
[/quote]

That's actually quite funny, as we're not the ones on about having to do an aid drop:

[quote name='Lord Boris' timestamp='1322992379' post='2862078']
Yes, because clearly it would be inconceivable that the amount of damage TLR is doing to a few small nations would be unable to be swiftly undone with a very minor aid drop :rolleyes:
[/quote]

[quote name='Dr34mg33k TPF' timestamp='1323004432' post='2862195']
Thats hilarious considering you are in peace mode.
[/quote]

As that's coming from someone in an alliance with nearly twice the proportion of nations in peace mode than we have, I'll try not to cry over it.

For those who give two hoots:

FEAR 24/104 nations in PM = 23%
TLR 6/45 nations in PM = 13%

[quote name='R3nowned' timestamp='1323006637' post='2862217']
I think you're overestimating your preparation. By all accounts, your nations suck and your warchests suck. Of course, I don't have first hand reports, since none of your nations are in range...
[/quote]

Having seen some spying reports, I can corroborate this statement. Obviously it's not true of all, but some yes. One guy came back with $257,506 :lol1:

[quote]Good luck tLR, honourable move. I hope you don't get beat up too bad.[/quote]

Thank you both to the well-wishers and those who wish to destroy us. If we get beat up bad, then so be it: I can't speak for everyone else, but I'd rather have a little bit of fun than sit and speculate on the side. :)

I wish FEAR a good fight o/

Edited by BKlein

[quote name='Garythe74th' timestamp='1323007196' post='2862230']
As that's coming from someone in an alliance with nearly twice the proportion of nations in peace mode than we have, I'll try not to cry over it.

[/quote]

And we are still waiting for the majority of our defensive slots to be filled. Last I checked you had 10 wars from your 35 nations in non hippy mode. Outstanding.

[quote name='CBray' timestamp='1323012944' post='2862274']
And we are still waiting for the majority of our defensive slots to be filled..
[/quote]

A sentiment we can both agree on. Can we shake hands and wish each other a fun war now? :) Ah what the hell - happy hunting everyone.

[quote name='Garythe74th' timestamp='1323007196' post='2862230']

[/quote]

I just find it hilarious that you're talking smack to an alliance you DoW'd from peace mode... Ive already anarchied two nations today, one has no troops, tanks, airforce, or any other form of offense right now.. Ill be on my third tonight. He is one of your nations and he happened to have jumped in on an already nuclear anarchied friend of mine... If I were you I wouldnt add that anarchy to your list.. Your alliance jumps in on the people who are already in anarchy and then you claim you anarchied them. GREAT SHOW!