New/Reformed Alliance of 2011 Nominations

Grealind

I have not seen this yet, so I'm going to pretend that it has not yet been posted. If your alliance has been founded or refounded in the Calendar Year 2011, feel free to post reply. I'll edit this post.

Nominations are open until January 10, 2012 11:59pm Game time. Voting will happen from January 10 to January 20th ending at 11:59pm game time.

Could someone volunteer their time to design the graphics? If so, contact me on these forums please.

Make a note of whether it is a reformation or a brand new alliance. I'd like to have two separate categories of Best Reformed and Best New

New Alliances:
The Dark Empire
Deinos
House Baratheon
Kaskus
The Last Remnants
Mortal Wombat
Non Grata
Nuclear Proliferation League
Oceania
Ordo Paradoxia

Reformed Alliances:
The German Empire
The Grämlins

See Also: [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=107114"]Alliance of the Year 2011 Nominations[/url]

Edited by Anson

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1322969796' post='2861407']
A word of advice, leave this initiative for someone else. The fact you're already 1) unironically voted TGE twice and 2) made two threads indicates you're going to run this poorly.
[/quote]

Yeah, except for the fact that the two threads are for two different things (gasp). This thread is for the New and Reformed Alliance nominations, exclusively. The [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=107114"]Other Thread[/url] is for all alliances.

And how did I vote TGECN twice?

[quote name='Anson' timestamp='1322970261' post='2861425']
And why do you nominate us to be removed?
[/quote]
how many times does an alliance have to disband in a year until you come to the realization that maybe this wasn't a great year for it?

[quote name='Auctor' timestamp='1322970541' post='2861434']
how many times does an alliance have to disband in a year until you come to the realization that maybe this wasn't a great year for it?
[/quote]

The German Empire in reference is The German Empire that was refounded on July 15, 2011. While we're not fantastic by any means, we're not loathed by the masses either. That in itself is a major step for any alliance. Of course I'm sure a lot of people will pull their various troll claims against our alliance, but when doing so, I would ask that they at least have them valid to our Current Empire. Hell, we've only really begun turning around in the last few months. I dont expect to win the award, but I dont need to.

[quote name='Anson' timestamp='1322969962' post='2861414']
Yeah, except for the fact that the two threads are for two different things (gasp). This thread is for the New and Reformed Alliance nominations, exclusively. The [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=107114"]Other Thread[/url] is for all alliances.

And how did I vote TGECN twice?
[/quote]
Oh so the entire awards ceremony is going to be two awards?

I take it back, you're doing a fine job and I have complete confidence in your ability.

Even though they disbanded, I would like to vote for the 3rd and 4th incarnations of The German Empire lead by Kaiser Auctor (3rd) and Kaiser Kurt von Equord (4th). They are obviously the most prestigious of the reformations of 2011 and better than the current TGE. The 3rd incarnation lived for a glorious hour and did so much during that time. The 4th which reigned for a whole 57 minutes, doing ever so much as well. That is why I nominate both of them. Referenced [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=103405"]here.[/url]
O/ TGE 3.0
O/ TGE 4.0

Edited by Baskan