Jump to content

Do-nothing battle


KeyStroke
 Share

Recommended Posts

[code]LandOfSpirit. . . . . . . . . . . .Ultramar
Attacking Ruler: KeyStroke. . . . .Defending Ruler: Howling Griffons
Deployed Soldiers: 2,100 (7,622). .Defending Soldiers: 5,252 (8,086)
Deployed Tanks: 200. . . . . . . . Defending Tanks: 522
Attacking Technology: 39.36. . . . Defending Technology: 57.43
Attacking Infrastructure: 1,392.07.Defending Infrastructure: 937.61
Attacking Land Area: 1,151.052. . .Defending Land Area: 802.030
Battle Odds: 35% Chance of Victory.Battle Odds: 65% Chance of Victory[/code]
[quote]Battle Results
Battle Type: Aggressive Ground Attack
Battle Outcome: Draw
LandOfSpirit Casualties: 0 soldiers
0 tanks
Ultramar Casualties: 0 soldiers
0 tanks
Battle Details: There were no land spoils of war captured in this battle. There was no infrastructure destroyed in this battle. There was no technology stolen in this battle. The value of your equipment abandoned in the battle was $0.00. Your forces looted $0.00 from the nation of Ultramar.
[/quote]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

[quote name='Guppy Fish' timestamp='1322962330' post='2861207']
A complete Draw is possible. Unlikely, but possible.

Not a bug :)
[/quote]


i respectfully disagree . . because:

[code]Battle Odds: 35% Chance of Victory.Battle Odds: 65% Chance of Victory[/code]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

[quote name='KeyStroke' timestamp='1322962460' post='2861212']
i respectfully disagree . . because:

[code]Battle Odds: 35% Chance of Victory.Battle Odds: 65% Chance of Victory[/code]
[/quote]

Figures like that are misleading. They are estimates, but what you see and what the outcome is aren't necessarily the same. A complete draw is very unlikely, but is possible.

Or perhaps the two armies signed a peace treaty.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

[quote name='Blue' timestamp='1322964151' post='2861254']
Figures like that are misleading. They are estimates, but what you see and what the outcome is aren't necessarily the same. A complete draw is very unlikely, but is possible.

Or perhaps the two armies signed a peace treaty.
[/quote]

NEWS FROM THE FRONT: INSUBORDINATE SOLDIERS REFUSE TO FIRE ON THE ENEMY, INITIATE HOMOSEXUAL ORGY INSTEAD :awesome:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

[quote name='KeyStroke' timestamp='1322970885' post='2861441']
The exact same thing happened to someone else in my alliance, on the exact same day I believe. But he did not keep as good of records of his war as I did so I am the one reporting this problem
[/quote]

Your alliance is very big. By "very unlikely," I'd still say there's over a 1% chance for a draw. So, it can be expected :unsure:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...