MHApparatus Announcement

[quote name='Randalla' timestamp='1322902542' post='2860459']
I start to sound like a broken record after so many times, but like others who don't bother to take the time to come and talk with me in person, you could very well have come to me privately to address your concerns, as well.

I could give you all the details you could possibly want, if you cared enough to straighten out those "facts" of yours. Instead, you insist on accusing us of repeatedly harming MHA (pun somewhat intended). We've done nothing of the sort, and have no reason or interest in harming anyone. Obviously the current MHA government and membership agrees with us, and we're happy to count the MHA among our friends.

And that is all she wrote. If you're *truly* concerned, come up and see me some time. Till then, have a fantastic night. :lol1:
[/quote]

Good Randalla,

You haven't disputed them here, so I assumed there is no denial. I'd ask you to send a personal message if you think I have distorted the facts or welcome evidence to the contrary.

My concern isn't so much for The Apparatus, it is for the Mostly Harmless Alliance. They have refused to discuss these and other matters elsewhere, so this in effect is the only place for me to comment on its actions. They (the government,) have sidestepped it, as they have previously ignored the information put forth. Not because they think this isn't the time or place but because they know any argument they hold is fictional and without evidence, such as I have. You'll have to forgive me in that regard. You very may well turn out to be fine allies for my former alliance. I hope that the ad-hominem argumentation and ill-wishing towards complete strangers is just the reflection of reality rather than core guiding principles. The events that have actually transpired are contradicting with what was said to have actually happened in this and other instances of which has come from my former alliance's government, and as such I have interjected and have not been denied.This is important to me for personal and practical reasons.

Thanks for the well-wishes on my night.
I hope yours is just as well.

Edit: Received your PM. Check your box.

Edited by IYIyTh

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Dre4mwe4ver' timestamp='1322921774' post='2860623']
I LOVE the Article 1. For that, you get a hug.
/me hugs.

o/ MHA
o/ App
[/quote]

Thanks!

Max, Doc, and I are all quite proud of our collaboration on Article 1... let's all be honest (OOC: Wash is the best Firefly/Serenity character and everyone knows it.)

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1322905538' post='2860483']
[stuff...including all of your previous posts]
[/quote]

Myth...you know that the MHA gov't would only do the best for their alliance.

This "poaching" incident, well, that was 3 out of over 500 members. One came back within 10 days and another one left for another alliance shortly thereafter. Is that really a big deal...? Certainly smaller than the DMI incident.

(Just for clarification: One "poacher" did not come back because IYIyTh was given he boot.)

I just remembered we're allied Myth. Can you show us some respect please? Let's put this "poaching incident" behind us already :)

I disagree with your first statement emphatically, but that's for another time.

I have cause to contest the premise that it did not occur because the reasons provided to your allies for my removal are not consistant with the variations confirmed ITT.
Many people have been lied to and I just wanted to set the record straight piece by piece as I have not been afforded with any other opportunity to do so, and I am more than satisfied with what has been provided and will be provided in the future.

I will show MHA's current government the same amount of respect it has shown me.
For the true hitchhiker's and most of my former alliance, I still have much love.

All the best to your new-found relationship....regardless of the circumstances of which it has arisen.

Yeah myth stop being a party pooper...This is a joyous time for us...like it or not its happened. you can disagree till you turn purple it wont change the fact so go troll on another alliance awhile and let us have our party. Don't act like you never did anything wrong either so you have no right to talk. Have YOURSELF a nice day good sir!

Well, that aside I'm glad to have a treaty with such an awesome alliance as The Apparatus. And I hope many more too.

o/Apparatus
o/MHA

P.S. I like your flag :D

Edited by Eff Jay