Invitation to The College of Winterhold

TheApollo

[quote name='Bubblefat' timestamp='1322950094' post='2860964']
So the Skyrim fanboi's are here? Skyrim was horrible, so hopefully your alliance will do better. Good luck!
[/quote]

You don't like Skyrim? awww.... :( It is such an awesome game. Anyway, thank you Bubblefat!

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1322950337' post='2860972']
You're going to need a protectorate.

Find Deinos gov on IRC if you're interested.
[/quote]

Mr. New Frontier, how are you? ;)

Thank you for the offer, but we already have plans set. :D

[quote name='Systemfailure' timestamp='1323089757' post='2863628']
someone got killed by a troll recently didnt they??
[/quote]

Those trolls are beasts!

But at least there are no trolls here in The College of Winterhold.

If you guys are interested in the Alliance, come talk on #TCW

[quote name='TheApollo' timestamp='1323118882' post='2863983']
Those trolls are beasts!

But at least there are no trolls here in The College of Winterhold.

If you guys are interested in the Alliance, come talk on #TCW
[/quote]
it says your in KoH

The College of Winterhold...

-Based off the game Skyrim
-White Sphere Alliance (but if you're in a current TC of other colors, you're still good!)
-An alliance where you matter, we need you to survive, members will never be taken for granted.
-YOUR VOICE ACTUALLY DOES MATTER, as Arch-Mage, I want to know how you feel and what is bothering you...or what is not bothering you. :)
-You want Trades? We can work on that for you.
-You want Tech? Well so do I! Let's get it together.
-You want knowledge? Pshhh...I got that and plenty more where that came from so why not crack open my head so we can share? (Plus we have an amazing learning center for new and aged nations alike to start out and refresh if they so please)
-Want to take a position? Why not try one of our many open positions (GOV SEATS OPEN NOW) Don't want to be gov? Try an apprenticeship or even help out in economy or recruiting!
-Need a place to kick back? We have the fun and the spam and the places you can get it.

My Philosophy, Cybernations is a game, once you start playing and start devoting time how is it different than a volunteer job? I'm a volunteer EMT/Firefighter and I probably devote just as much time in this game that I do in EMS/Fire. Why not get something great out of it? Build your nation, understand the game, and work hard. You will get out of this alliance what you put in. You work hard, it will pay off. Just like anything in life.

Try out The College of Winterhold, if you're new and looking for a place to call home, Come knock on our door, its warm in here, we have plenty of food to go around, and we will make sure you're on the right track, you won't regret it.

*The College of Winterhold has not yet DoE'd.....we still are looking for some spots to be filled. [s]Call me now for your free taroh reading![/s].....er Get me on IRC, These Forums, My Nation, OR on TCW's Forums...info below.

TCW's Forums: www.winterhold.net (create an account, apply, be happy with us)
IRC Channel: #TCW (ask for Apollo)
Message me at My Nation (Info to the left of this post)
Message me right on these forums (Click my name "TheApollo" and Message me!)

Thank You for your time Planet Bob, Oldies, New Comers. I look forward to hearing something from, at least one of you. I got 2 of you already, so keep them coming, this is a chance of your CN lifetime to become part of something you will never regret.

-Apollo

New Guys, New Alliances.....

If you're new you're goin to need a few things. Aiid, Tech Deals, Trades, friendship, trust, and an education. Luckily The College of Winterhold has what you need.

Are you a new alliance OR a small one looking to merge? You probably still want a gov position right? Well why not move your guys over to The College of Winterhold and give them something good for Christmahanukwanzika.

Techs, trades, knowledge, gov positions, great forums, great friends.

If you're interested....send me a message here.

Check out our forums. Www.winterhold.net