Announcement from The Global Alliance and Treaty Organization

letub

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Epiphanus' timestamp='1323011846' post='2862266']
NPO hailing an announcement with CK's name in it that doesn't include GATO surrendering to something. Times certainly do change. Maybe absence truly did make the heart grow fonder.
[/quote]
You've missed a few. I think this is my fourth time in Congress since my return.

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1323069995' post='2863462']
Indeed however will we possibly absorb LoSS and their bakers dozen wars on our bottom tier.
[/quote]

You know as far as SF goes I really only dislike CSN and GOD but since you like bringing up my allies who have nothing to do with this particular announcement, it makes me all the more eager to lump you in with them and leave RnR as the only one of you I can tolerate.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1323070362' post='2863470']
You know as far as SF goes I really only dislike CSN and GOD but since you like bringing up my allies who have nothing to do with this particular announcement, it makes me all the more eager to lump you in with them and leave RnR as the only one of you I can tolerate.
[/quote]

Look, I don't really have anything against you guys either, but how is this supposed to get us to call in allies against LoSS? I mean what was the point of this bandwagon exactly?

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1323071488' post='2863497']
Look, I don't really have anything against you guys either, but how is this supposed to get us to call in allies against LoSS? I mean what was the point of this bandwagon exactly?
[/quote]
SO that we can read your !@#$%*ing and moaning in another thread.

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1323071488' post='2863497']
[/quote]

A treaty is a treaty. Do what you think you have to do and everyone else will do what they have to do. It's that simple. Why you bring up LoSS in our thread trying to insult both of us is beyond me. Keep it up though I'm sure it will win you tons of points after tne war.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1323071927' post='2863503']
A treaty is a treaty. Do what you think you have to do and everyone else will do what they have to do. It's that simple. Why you bring up LoSS in our thread trying to insult both of us is beyond me. Keep it up though I'm sure it will win you tons of points after tne war.
[/quote]

Who's insulting? The fact of the matter is I doubt LoSS can find any of our defensive slots at this point without ruining staggers.
I'm pointing out that this is about as subtle as a shovel to the face, adding yet one more grudge match request to one already pretty heavily saturated. LoSS did not have to come in onto us, no treaty required it, they bandwagoned in on an oA clause.

Edited by James Dahl

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1323072360' post='2863509']
Who's insulting? The fact of the matter is I doubt LoSS can find any of our defensive slots at this point without ruining staggers.
I'm pointing out that this is about as subtle as a shovel to the face, adding yet one more grudge match request to one already pretty heavily saturated. LoSS did not have to come in onto us, no treaty required it, they bandwagoned in on an oA clause.
[/quote]

Well to be perfectly honest you only have your allies to blame. If you want to believe that LoSS' entry has anything to do with us and how we feel about your pals well that's for you to consider.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1323072840' post='2863512']
Well to be perfectly honest you only have your allies to blame. If you want to believe that LoSS' entry has anything to do with us and how we feel about your pals well that's for you to consider.
[/quote]

If you want CSN/GOD so bad then just pre-empt them. Tis the season, apparently.
Not like we're in any position to stop you.

Edited by James Dahl

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1323072360' post='2863509']
[/quote]
I expect you to try to charge them 40k tech reparations for this travesty of using an optional clause. How dare LoSS want to fight along side their allies NoR for the sheer enjoyments of friendship, shame on you LoSS, shame on you.

Congrats GATO, btw. James why are you derailing this thread? Isn't there a LoSS DoW thread you can post in?

[quote name='Supa_Troop3r' timestamp='1323074180' post='2863526']
I expect you to try to charge them 40k tech reparations for this travesty of using an optional clause. How dare LoSS want to fight along side their allies NoR for the sheer enjoyments of friendship, shame on you LoSS, shame on you.

Congrats GATO, btw. James why are you derailing this thread? Isn't there a LoSS DoW thread you can post in?
[/quote]

RIA has never collected a cent of reps from anybody, and we're not going to start now.

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1323073592' post='2863522']
[/quote]

That's just not how we roll. We'll deal with our end how we see fit. You deal with yours. Leave it at that.

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1323073592' post='2863522']
[/quote]

Why ruin the thrill of the chase? It's hard to be around for 6 years and not learn some patience, and it'll be all the sweeter when they're there for the taking.