Terms of Surrender for FAIL

[quote name='alyster' timestamp='1322876732' post='2859755']
Dear Rebel Virginia,

You're not funny nor interesting. Please go away with your FAIL and stop wasting my time.
[/quote]

This man does not speak for MK as a whole. Please don't stop RV.

[quote name='LeonidasRexII' timestamp='1322874715' post='2859714']
Concerning the bolded text it seems that one of your edicts is at odds with the other. If nations do indeed feel the need to fall upon your mercy how are they to pay the reparations if they decom even their economic wonders?
[/quote]

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1322875337' post='2859721']
Is this a serious question, or do you really believe nations couldn't pay those reps without economic wonders?
[/quote]

It's as serious as the GodEmperor himself! I seek only a bit of the Light of His Countenance so that my feeble eyes may see what has eluded me.

You see I was thinking of those nations that are similar in development to His Emperorness. Stripping away all their Economic Wonders would do the following:

Disaster Relief Agency: -1 Aid slot
Federal Aid Commission: Loss of extra aid
Great Monument: -4 Happiness
Great Temple: -5 Happiness
Internet: -5 Happiness
Interstate System: +8% to Infra Cost/Upkeep
National Research Lab : -5% population
National War Memorial: -4 Happiness
Social Security System: -2% maximum tax
Space Program: -3 Happiness
Stock Market: - $10 Income

Quite a heavy burden to bear don't you think? While they would be able to pay the reps it would take them considerably longer to do so. Then what to do after. Just rebuilding those Wonders would require over $500,000,000.

I've just not been able to reconcile why the Great and Wonderful God Emperor would ask so much. Would he submit to his own demands if the situation was reversed?

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1322862643' post='2859620']
[color="#0000FF"]Aye, it is quite hilarious. By all rights Polaris should have crushed FAIL, yet as of this moment FAIL has destroyed or otherwise crippled three of their fighting nations, with more soon to join them in the near future. Even Legion gave a more spectacular fight than Polar.[/color]
[/quote]

your nothing but a small nation hiding among powerful nations, you really believe your capable of doing any damage of any size if it was not for the number of nations NpO are already fighting, your words and your terms just prove to one and all what a total waste of life you really are, good show.

[quote name='LeonidasRexII' timestamp='1322874715' post='2859714']
Excuse me your GodEmperorness, but I'm in need of just a smidgen of your infinite wisdom. I am having some trouble understanding your edicts.

Concerning the underlined, are you saying that only Polarians that are below 10K NS are criminals? How do you deem those that are above that mark?

Concerning the bolded text it seems that one of your edicts is at odds with the other. If nations do indeed feel the need to fall upon your mercy how are they to pay the reparations if they decom even their economic wonders?

I'm sure these oversights are simply a matter of me not being able to fully grasp your eternal reason. Perhaps you could enlighten me further on your path to Justice.
[/quote]

I'll try to explain:

1. You get destroyed until there is only 10k left of you.
2. You destroy all wonders.
3. You pay the reps. They aren't THAT high. With some skill and warchest left you can do it in 20 days. I am sure you won't believe it, but there are young nations out there, without any wonders, and guess what: They survive, too.

Also, they are (as stated) criminals. It's not supposed to be light or easy. It's supposed to make them realize their guilt. I am glad RV got rid of the death penalty, though.

Such a significant demonstration of your strategic prowess RV. Continue to lead the noble FAIL with honor.

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1322902426' post='2860456']
your nothing but a small nation hiding among powerful nations, you really believe your capable of doing any damage of any size if it was not for the number of nations NpO are already fighting, your words and your terms just prove to one and all what a total waste of life you really are, good show.
[/quote]

[size="1"]thatsthejoke.jpg[/size]

Edited by iamthey